PDA

View Full Version : Two hour window

KittyD
10-10-2014, 04:53 AM
As many crossdressers I get very little time to actually do what I enjoy doing when talking about crossdressing and having a bit of fun and enjoyment.
I know for some its a really tricky balancing act of waiting till the coast is clear or getting the timing right to beable to dress.
It more often or not seems the only time I get to dress is on camera, but at least I have that to look back on and smile :)
I have recently noticed that from an acceptance point of view that people accept me more as a women than a man! Not overly sure what to make of that to be honest!
I would like to say its the same person but dressed as a women, but Kate doesn't sound like me or act in any way like me.
So does this mean people don't like me, but like her more?
No links to the videos and I'm not plugging, you can find them if you really want to see them.
Two hour window. pt1 followed by Crossdressing Vlogger#5 Two hour window.
I'm honestly a little confused and as I posted in my blog about this matter.
I keep getting the movie "weird science" going through my mind, where two highschool kids create a women from a computer who takes control of their lifes...! Hmm...
Any thoughts welcome :)

KD

Marcelle
10-10-2014, 05:53 AM
Hi Kitty,

Glad so see you back on the forum BTW :). I guess to better understand your question . . . do these same people not like "boy you" at all or is it possible they like Kate for different reasons and boy you for different reasons? It is likely that some people find more in common with Kate than boy you and that gives off a vibe of "I like you as a woman better than a guy" as opposed to "I find more in common with you when you are taking on the Kate role than when you are boy you". I have a lot of GG friends who knew "boy me" before they met "girl me" and while my personality has not changed . . . girl me gets invited to "girl's nights" and my interaction is much different. I doubt they would invite me as "boy me" but that does not mean they like girl me better . . . I believe it is more comfortable for them (and me) to interact as a girl at this level than as a boy. However when I see some of them at work "en boy" we still converse, get along and have fun. Conversely, my male friends who know about Isha and have met me "en femme" accept Isha but I only get invited to "boy's nights out" as "boy me" and we seldom discuss my TG side. Does that mean they like "boy me" better? Possibly but I think it is more of a comfort thing vice a like/not like thing.

Hope this helps.

Hugs

Isha

KittyD
10-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Hey and hi Isha :)

Uhm... I don't really have any friends, not RL ones if I'm honest.
Everyone that claims to be a friend is online based and although this is sweet it's not what I would totally understand as a true friend of sorts I guess?
I've been on the net pretty much from day1 and have seen 100s-1000s of friends come and go through the years... Haven't we all.
Yup thats me the sad & lonely crossdressing clown of which I would stab a guess that most of the crossdressing community view me very much as or not even a real crossdresser.
Not look for sympathy here just airing my feelings and my disappointment in myself.

I just don't understand why man me isn't liked as much as women me?
Part of me just feels that the true shallowness of people really shines through or prehaps I've made a rod for my own back and created a monster.
Just because I wanted to feel happy and share my love of crossdressing as a whole.
Hmm... again I'm a little disappointment in myself...
Its not like I'm trying to be liked... It's just very noticeable that people prefer her.
What total bitch :D

Thanks Isha nice to hear from you :)
Have a lovely day lovely lady.

KD

Beverley Sims
10-10-2014, 09:46 AM
I have two groups of friends, "boy" friends and "girl " friends.
I never see the opportunity of them meeting each other.

KittyD
10-10-2014, 10:10 AM
I use to have quite a few Gay friends back in the day - funny times :D
I actually learnt a lot, not just about comedy but about myself and other people...
Hmm... So you have two sets of friends... sounds cool :)

KD