PDA

View Full Version : whew......or dang....

Jenna81
10-11-2014, 06:01 AM
So my wife and kids are out of town this weekend so last night I took the opportunity to dress. I didn't go all the way...meaning I didn't shave off my facial hair....just put on some stockings, heels, lingerie, skirt, and top. So it was about 915pm and Im in bathroom when I hear our door bell ring..OH S*#&!!!! Who could be at my door at 915...cops..(we had someone break in to a neighbors house a couple weeks ago)...neighbor...so I stood in the hall for a minute and did't hear it anything so i walk out to the living room and no ones is at the door but theres a Dominos delivery car parked in front of my house...I didn't order pizza so he must have been lost...I felt relieved yet kinda disappointed that I wasn't completely in Jenna mode...would have been fun to answer the door....:battingeyelashes:

KittyD
10-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Yeah would of been fun to see how that turned out :D

Andy66
10-11-2014, 06:46 AM
Aw, you missed out on some surprise pizza! :heehee: So you had a beard? Might have been funny to open the door that way to see the look on the pizza persons face. :devil:

Krisi
10-11-2014, 07:55 AM
Why do you have facial hair if you are a crossdresser? I mean no matter what clothes you put on, what forms, what padded panties, what wig, if you look in the mirror you're still a guy, just a guy in women's clothes.

I'm not suggesting that you shave it off when your wife is out of town, just tell her you're tired of it and you're going to shave. Next time you get the chance to dress you'll look a lot better.

Jaylyn
10-11-2014, 08:37 AM
If you had opened the door and he saw you dressed, can you imagine the story he'd be telling back at the pizza place. I just saw a bearded lady. Really I shave mine off about once a week and usually when wife is here. I tell her it bugs me and go shave. She doesn't care if I dress but I don't want to take advantage of the dressing. I would do it daily if had the chance. I usually dress the next day after I shave. I still like being a male that can simply wear ladies things. The stubble doesn't bother me unless I want to get in full make up.

Melanie B
10-11-2014, 09:02 AM
Whenever I have tried to suppress my CDing, I have grown a full beard (think. Father Christmas!).
Works wonders -- for a while!

ShelbyDawn
10-11-2014, 09:35 AM
I can be fun to answer the door dressed. I was spending a nice day at home as Shelby and ordered Chinese delivery. They told me it would be about an hour. Plenty of time to change, right? In fact it was about 20 minutes. OOps... :)
When the knock on the door came, I really didn't have much choice.
When I opened the door, the delivery girl said, "You wear dress?'
I said, "Yes I do."
She said. "Nice dress." and that was the end of it.

It was kind of validating actually and the world didn't end.

Beverley Sims
10-11-2014, 10:43 AM
You could have answered the door in your pink evening dress like the pretty young thing who lived in Penny's flat before she moved in. :)

Jenna81
10-11-2014, 11:31 AM
its not a full beard....its a goatee thats trimmed about as short as it can be :tongueout

Stephanie47
10-11-2014, 11:47 AM
I suppose if you do not look in a mirror you will not notice the facial hair. I don't wear makeup at all because it is a hassle. I see many natural women during the day without makeup, so my mind set is such that makeup is not required. I will shave when I am en femme because it does make sense. If I am going to emulate a woman then the facial hair must go. I use to have a reddish mustache that my wife loved. She makes a point that I shaved it off in the late 1970's. Yes, it is still a sore point. Facial hair and cross dressing just do not mix. Each to his own.

I would not have opened the door. If you're trying to remain in the closet, what would happen if the delivery person was one house away from the correct address. "Ohn, sorry I was late. I went to the wrong house next door, and, the guy was dressed as a woman and had a goatee!" It would be another case pf self outing.

Maria 60
10-11-2014, 12:35 PM
I always wanted to answer the door dressed if I seen it was a delivery person or some kind of religion person. I wonder how they would react.

Andy66
10-11-2014, 07:58 PM
It would be HILARIOUS to do that to one of those religious people. :rofl:

Shelby, that was a cute story. :)

Mink
10-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Why do you have facial hair if you are a crossdresser? I mean no matter what clothes you put on, what forms, what padded panties, what wig, if you look in the mirror you're still a guy, just a guy in women's clothes.
I'm not suggesting that you shave it off when your wife is out of town, just tell her you're tired of it and you're going to shave. Next time you get the chance to dress you'll look a lot better.

otherwise known as a cross-dresser!

hoho!

lingerieLiz
10-11-2014, 08:47 PM
I was talking to my UPS driver the other day about how people are dressed when the answer the door. Anyway, he said they see a lot of things but are trained to act like they don't notice.

Kris Avery
10-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Now you know why they are always late.

ambigendrous
10-11-2014, 10:36 PM

I'm one who doesn't shave my beard. I'm comfortable as a guy in a dress, and have no desire to pass in public. If that makes me something other than a crossdresser, then so be it.

Mink
10-12-2014, 04:04 PM
no i'd say you are more of a crossdresser!

you're just a dude wearing a dress!

guys have beards sometimes!

so if you go out in public you're not trying to "pass" as a "woman" ... but rather are showing you are comfortable being a guy but also like crossdressing!

it all fits!

it makes sense!

eyah!

aussie cd
10-12-2014, 05:40 PM
was fully dressed some years ago, when the door bell rang looked out the window (they couldn't see me) and noticed they were the JW's a couple of elderly ladies repeatedly knocking (the car was in the driveway)...I was so tempted to answer it and engage in conversation but alas didn't go through with it.....in hindsight I truly wish I did
I was in an evening dressing and 5" heels mid morning so a bit OTT...probably best leaving them be

BLUE ORCHID
10-12-2014, 06:12 PM
I was talking to my UPS driver the other day about how people are dressed when the answer the door. Anyway, he said they see a lot of things but are trained to act like they don't notice.

I have a friend that drives for UPS and he said that he's seen it all and nothing bothers him anymore.