PDA

View Full Version : Ever Been Caught In Your Girly Finery?

Girly Sara
01-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey girls!

Please forgive me if this thread has been raised before (which i guess it has) However, i'm interested to know if you've ever been found dressed up girly by partners, family and friends and what the outcome of that was?

In my case, my brother caught me wearing a bra in bed when we still lived at home many years ago and promptly ran downstairs to tell our parents! :angry: Thankfully, i was only asked if i was 'gay' (what a surprise!) when i went down to face the music. I could have killed my bro for outing me BUT ironically, he's now my biggest supporter in the family since 'officially' coming out to them 3 years ago. How life pans out huh?

Would love to hear your stories, girls.

Hugs from Sara xxxx

angie_pacd
01-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Omg , my 30 yr old daughter caught me in a nighty and panty doing house work. Actually she was ok with it but I sure was embaressed. Now I dress when she is around and it feels natural. She has even bought me make up and helps me with it. Angie

TGMarla
01-24-2006, 09:39 AM
Yes, I've been caught a few times in my life. Twice as an adult. Uncomfortable situation at best! The first time I was ever caught was by my parents. The more recent times...well, once was by my wife's late son, who never forgave me for it. (Like it's something that requires forgiveness!) The other time was by a young man who lives with my wife and I. He was cool with it, and he's never held it over my head in any way.

Daintre
01-24-2006, 09:49 AM
I was caught in my early teens, I had overslept and my father came into my room, ripped the covers off me and there I was in my floor length night gown. Well after that our relationship was very strained, he told me very forcefully to never say anything to my mom, I never did, but now I wish I had.

GEISHA
01-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Hey girls!

Please forgive me if this thread has been raised before (which i guess it has) However, i'm interested to know if you've ever been found dressed up girly by partners, family and friends and what the outcome of that was?

In my case, my brother caught me wearing a bra in bed when we still lived at home many years ago and promptly ran downstairs to tell our parents! :angry: Thankfully, i was only asked if i was 'gay' (what a surprise!) when i went down to face the music. I could have killed my bro for outing me BUT ironically, he's now my biggest supporter in the family since 'officially' coming out to them 3 years ago. How life pans out huh?

Would love to hear your stories, girls.

Hugs from Sara xxxx

I started my kindergarten in skirts and frocks and uptil 6th grade I studied in a girls convent. After that I used to cry to my mom on wearing frock and skirts to school, ultimately she relented and uptil 10th grade I wore skirts and put pigtails and ponytails and my passing certificate shows me as a female. During teens it was difficult but my aunts dicsovered my fantasy and every opportunity I would rush to my aunt's place abd changeover. All my best friends were girls who helped me in dressing and being one.

Now my wife also knows and participates ,I dress up in ladies pants to work with make up,my offiec colleagues also know

Billiemarie
01-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Yes I have been caught and it was several years ago. It was a very bad scene for a time. There was talk of seperating for awhile and then I agreed to see a shrink. Well after a couple meetings he said your ok, go home and forget about it. It does not come up anymore but if I were to get caught again it would be even worse. Doesn't seem to be something that I can give up for very long. I better think about it though as I'm in my sixty's and really don't want to spend the winter of my life alone.

Tina Dixon
01-24-2006, 10:14 AM
No I have not, I don't get to get dressed a lot but I do have pictures on the net so maybe my wife will find one some day, not that she would know me, but if I did get cought it might open the door to better things you never know or she could leave me? Been single before and I would adjust hell then I could get some damn hair removed, shit now im torn and don't know what I want?
LOL the life of a lonley Crossdresser.

tara 24-7
01-24-2006, 12:36 PM
he climbed up the ladder to the bedroom window, iwas in my ra ra skirt and blouse, he finished cleaning the windows and left!!!! ive never seen him since!!!! ha,ha,ha kisses tara, xxxxx

Sharon B.
01-24-2006, 01:12 PM
I was caught in my late teens and early twenties by one of my older sisters, who by the way had dressed me as a girl when I was about 4 or5 years old.
when in my late teens I would wear her clothes whenever I had the chance to do so.
In my early twenties I would go out and buy my own stuff to wear and would be caught by the same sister whenever our parents would go out of town, they would always have her come by and check on me. I would always be dressed as a young woman. One day she asked if I wanted to talk about it, I said I would like to have a woman to woman talk. Her replied was we could never have a woman to woman talk and I said woman to whatever then.
we did talk but, for the life of me I can't remember what it was we talked about.
I still dress completely as a woman but now we live about 100 miles apart and best to my knowedge as far she is concern it was a passing thing.

Rebecca C
01-24-2006, 02:52 PM
i too was caught at a young age by my brother and cousin , i was in bed early one night with a pair of my mothers tan pantyhose on, along with a black bra that i had been able to sneek out of her dresser . for some reason they came into my room and pulled the covers off and found me there with my hose and bra on . well they started to laugh and make fun of me , i was devistated and humiliated by this , till my mom came downstairs to see what all the noise was about . she stood there and gave my brother and cousin heck for entering my room and bugging me and told them to go and find something to do besides bug me . she looked over at me and i remember these words like it was yesterday , now pull those covers back over and goto sleep, and tomorrow put those things in the laundry.i did what she told me to do and went back to bed,not knowing what would happen the next day i could barely sleep . i woke up the next morning still dressed in my bra and pantyhose took them off and put them by the washing machine with the rest of the clothes. then went upstairs for breakfast thinking this is going to be bad , and to my suprise not a word was spoken about the nights happenings. after breakfast i went back down stairs and took my hose and bra back off the top of the laundry pile and put them back under my mattress,when it came time for the laundry to be done my mom never asked where the bra and hose were . so i just assumed that she really did not care if i wore them or not,so from then on i just kept crossdressing and hoped i never got caught again .

Julia Cross
01-24-2006, 02:57 PM
...aren't mom's great?

J

winkys pet
01-24-2006, 02:58 PM
yes,several times,but only with my girlfriends,mainly wearing pantys and tights,more a way of gaging there reaction,and of the 15 or 16 of them,only 1 had a negative response! the rest mainly giggled and barely battered an eye lid, x x

chanel_txtv
01-24-2006, 03:47 PM
I was caught by my aunt, I was baby sitting my 5yr old cousing (i was 15 at the time) she came home early from her date and I did not hear her come in, che caught me in her bedroom wearing her leather skirt, black pantyhose and her high heels ..... she just just looked surprised and asked me to change and to try to not let my cousin see me dressed like that .... little did she know that I was also wearing her black lace thong and bra... OOOPS! She mentioned the incident some years later and we just laughed...... GOD SHE HAD A GREAT WARDROBE!

Petra1
01-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Kinda sorta, by the police. Word of advice, NEVER change while parked on the shoulder of a dark road. It gives the police probable cause.

My sister may have seen me one time, but if she did, it was a couple of years after the first time I dressed for Halloween.

Girly Sara
01-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Thanks for your stories of being caught out girls. Anyone else got a story to share?

Sara xxx

AprilMae
01-24-2006, 08:06 PM
I,ve never been caught actually in women's clothe's but when i was around 14 my mom figured out I was going through her stuff and confronted me. She told my dad and made noise about going to see a "doctor", but nothing ever came of it. Of course I didn't stop, I was just more careful. I started dating a girl shortly after that so that eased their minds I guess.on a humorous note, when I brought her home the first time I was a bit apprehensive as my Dad was very "Conservative" and she was of a different ethnic background. But he was happy I was interested in ANY girl so it wasn't a problem. More recently my S/O came upon my stash in my closet at home accidently and dragged me kicking and screaming out of the closet.

BeckyAnderson
01-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Oh, yeahhhhhh :confused: I was caught and the firm brown, cylintrical, cone-tipped body bi-product hit the proverbial fan!!!!! Things have quieted down immensely since then though....

Amelie
01-24-2006, 08:46 PM
I started dressing when I was about 18-19 years old, so I didn't really have anyone to catch me dressing. I didn't hide from anyone.

bridgette63
01-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Never got caught wearing anything, but my fiance found my stash a few months before we got married... We had a short talk and she had me dress up and life has been mostly good since.

kristytv
01-24-2006, 08:57 PM
one of my ex's was really into me dressing and she had me get us some matching nightgowns, panties and thigh highs, she lived with her grandma, she wasnt supposed to be home , and walked in on us in a 69 , and also my mom walked in on me when i full dressed for the 2nd time, with wig and all

KateW
01-24-2006, 10:05 PM
I got caught twice by a parent who walked into my room while I was sleeping, two days in a row (oops!). I was fully clothed, and even had a wig on. The following morning led to a very embarrassing conversation, but I refused to give an explanation. Though on reflection, it probably wasn't that hard to figure out... :-)

natasha
01-24-2006, 10:18 PM
I got caught wearing a new pair of heels about 5 minutes ago, she thinks i'm nuts wanting to wear heels.

luvwhitepanties
01-25-2006, 12:13 AM
My mother caught me first, in a pair of her panties and a bra. She told me "boys dont do this" and that was that. Till her and my sister caught me again. I was about 12 or so. They teased me at first, but after I started crying they stopped. I begged them not to tell my father(which I was never sure of)After that my sister always let me wear her panties, bra's, slips. And we kept it from mom. Have been caught numerous times over the years, and until I married the right women, there have been a lot of different reactions! Some were quite negative, but never enough to ever want to make me stop enjoing dressing up LOL

Rachel Morley
01-25-2006, 01:04 AM
Have I ever got caught?...hell yeah. There have been several times throught my life that I have been caught wearing something I should't have. Mostly during and before my teen years.

Melissa73
01-25-2006, 01:11 AM
caught? many many many times. One of the most vivid moments was when i was living at home w/ my parents. I was in my room, and had the windows covered (or so i thought.) I was wearing a pretty purple housedress w/ white lace collar....and panties. bra and heels, and was just about to lie on my bed, when a family friend (guy) knocked on my window. I looked up to see him watching me. I freaked and ran into my closet to hide. for the rest of the day i avoided him, but the very next time i saw him, he called me "fag." But after that, we never interacted or saw each other again.

suanne
01-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Yep.....been there.....done that.....got the "T" shirt. Years and years ago. I was drunk, went to bed, got up (the urge hit) ;) went down stairs, got Suanne out of hiding, got dressed, she got up came down stairs, I got caught. :doh: That hang over lasted many many months. :D

Suanne

Gemma Rhodes
01-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi Sara,

No, I have never been caught but came close a few times in the past. I started a thread ages ago about funny stories about nearly being caught. If you are interested you can read it here. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9168

Gemma xx

sweet_maria
01-25-2006, 12:34 PM
I was almost caught once. My mother came home early and i was sitting around in one of her dresses - i was 14 at the time. I quickly threw it off & grabbed whatever i could to wear, hung it back up & let her in. All that happened was that she commented on my 'poor' fashion sense. If only ....

Girly Sara
01-25-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey girls,

More interesting feedback from you and thanks for the link to your old thread Gemma :bs:

Sara xxx

shelbyjeans4u
01-25-2006, 03:50 PM
more than once the worst bein ,one night i pulled over to checka tire and a police officer stopped to help,lol he just looked up and down,saying ,I see you have everything unde control,and left me there,lol

Julie York
01-25-2006, 04:50 PM
more than once the worst bein ,one night i pulled over to checka tire and a police officer stopped to help,lol he just looked up and down,saying ,I see you have everything unde control,and left me there,lol

Love it.

:D :D

Now see if you had got "Gay Gary" from SFPD....

"OMG girlfriend you can not be serious! That skirt and top! On a highway!"

karen marie
01-25-2006, 05:09 PM
i've posted this before.at 13 was caught by my mom.
she was very supportive of my cding.
hugs,karen.

womanatheart
01-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi Sara,
Great subject that brings back many cd memories. Gosh - is it that far back???!! I really think my cding started because of a 1 bathroom house. All 5 of us kids and parent shared a bathroom (not like today with 2.5 baths per house in US) My older sisters would hang their stockings on the curtain rail to dry and leave their leg shaving gear all aroung the tub area. For some reason, I wanted was attracted and experimented while taking a shower. Oh' the glorious times I had wearing stocking and shaving my legs!!! It certainly was the start that has not stopped.
Caught? - not too many yrs later. Probably 10 or 12 yrs old. Wearing a bra stuffed. I remember my mother chasing me around the house and I was taking out the 'stuffing' from my bra's and leaving a trail for sure. Later my older brother caught me with a bra on at age 12. Told him i was just trying it on!!
To this day I know all us kids never forget. Do we really? Just when do they remember is the question.;)
Love,
Stephanie

HaleyPink2000
01-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Like Yeah, loads of times. I try not to dress around my Wife, lots of times. But She sometimes will come home early. It's ok to a point with her. But She really don't liike me dressing. She'd rather I not do it around her. Sometimes I do it anyway cause I have to dress. It's a thing I Have to do! But yeah I get caught sometimes by Her when I don't expect it.

Haley:)

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 02:32 AM
being 18 and living with 3 younger brothers and mum im always afraid of being caught. sometimes some1 will come in my room while im dressed up and ill be under the blanket so they wont see it. but i have been caught twice by my mum who is ok with it (she wanted us all to be girls) oce when i was 14 and starting, i was sleep walking and she was at the fridge and the other time was a few days ago when my brothers were at school and i was home alone and i was in the construction site over the back fence (in full girls clothing it was so freeing) and she came home early and was on the computer and was checking her bank account b4 leaving again and as i walked in side she saw me and i was so embarased but she just said to me "im happy with whatever decisions u make in life and then left" i felt so good that she was good about it

Alina Wicks
01-26-2006, 04:30 AM
When I told my dad about starting my Real Life Experience before Christmas he told me about catching me in mum's clothes way back in the very early 60s. Also said that mum saw me a few times before I eventually joined the army but she didn't let on to me.

Alina

Glenda
01-26-2006, 07:33 AM
Friends surprised me with a visit. They called and said they were about 5 minutes from my house. I was dressed in full make-up, wig, nail polish, etc. Not enough time to get back to male mode. I said come on over and met them at the door with a "Surpise." They were. We partied all night. Now all of my friends know I dress so I no longer try to hide it.

Tina in Towson
01-26-2006, 07:39 AM
All these years since a pre-teen I have dressed. One day while in my sisters room with no one home I had just put on a girldle, stockings and was going to put on shoes, when all the sudden the whole family came home. Being a kid I did'nt know what to do so I just put my jeans over everything. Now I have a real Italian family, so at the dinner table sitting there with my stockings and girdle under my jeans, my Dad ask why you sweat so bad, the food itsa not hot.

Megan72
01-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Been caught a number of times. First time when i was about 12 i think. I was supposed to be watching a neighbors cat, and found their daughters room. Just could not help myself i guess. They called when they got home and told me that they thought someone had been in the home. I admitted to going and had a long chat with the Mrs. I had to write an apology to the daughter and the family.

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 10:32 PM
i actually had a similar experience to u i have a friend and whose family goes away for a week every new year and i had to feed their 2 dogs and 1 cat and it was the 2nd day of them being away and this friends of mine is 14 but his sister is 16 and so hot and i dressed as her for a while but she never found out

Megan72
01-26-2006, 10:34 PM
geting caught was the easy part, facing her for the next two years or so kinda sucked, she was really nice about it though. Kind glad i didn't go to highschool there though.

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 10:37 PM
it was horrible facing mum for the few weeks after each time she caught me

TaraB
01-27-2006, 04:30 AM
been caught so many times.

i have to admit...the idea of being caught is always what i want. Its scary as hell but if all works out then you have someone that might be supportive, etc.

The 1st time i was caught was with my mom. Well i had dressed in front of her plenty of times as a small child between 3 to 7 but she thought it was a phase.

The 1st time i was officially caught i aloud myself to be caught and it was in a girdle. i had a paper route when i was like 11 and i told my mom it was cold and she got that puzzled look like "why would he want to wear a girdle???"

After that i kept allowing myself to get caught. It was always scary but i was trying to get someone to accept it and getting my moms acceptance was really what i wanted. By the time i was 14 i was wearing everything but the wig and makeup in front of her but she never liked it but accepted it. If she had ever accepted it/embraced it i'd probably be a TS now which is sad but oh well.

Was caught by a few other people after but the next big one was when i moved out and in with a girlfriend. I hadn't dressed and "purged" all my belongings yet again when she thought it'd be fun to put me in her panties and bra. Well...i'm sure you all know what happened next....i of course went full out and at first when it was minimal she was ok with it but soon my clothes outnumbered hers and well....it got ugly after a few years.

since then the only other times i've been around others dressed up were when the person only knew me as a person who wore womens clothes and there was no suprise.(which i might add is a much better way to go about it). I've never been dishonest with people i dated except that one person and really when you think about it....she was asking for it when she wanted to put me in her underwear!:D

lela
02-12-2006, 06:37 PM
When I was 17, my great aunt was going out of town for one night and asked me to house sit. Before she left she told me that I could sleep in her bedroom. After I took my shower I noticed one of her nightgowns hanging in the bathroom. Well, I slipped her nightgown on, wrapped my wet hair up in a towel, sat down in front of her vanity to pluck my eyebrows. Just then I heard the front door open. It was my great aunt, her plans had changed at the last minute. She walked in on me smiled and said, don't you like the color of that nightgown? I felt confused, she wasn't mad in fact she helped shape my eyebrows and let me sleep in her nightgown. That was a good night.

Roxane
02-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Yes well was caught by my brother-in-law I was staying at there flat for a few days (as you know the urge to dress is strong) I thought he had gone to work but he had pulled a sick day he came out from his room scared me half to death. I was wearing a white blouse and black ski paints with black boots. He never said a word just looked and went back to his room, it has never been mentioned again. Odd don’t you think?

PennieS
02-18-2006, 01:16 AM
In 45 years of doing it, almost got caught by a family member many times but the only time I got caught was when I was 15, by my Aunt. She popped in our house unexpectedly when my parents were away for the day and found me in my sisters room in full dress, panties, slip, hose, makeup putting my longish hair up in my mothers curlers. We were both shocked, she just turned around and left for a few minutes then came back and talked about it, I was terrfifed that she would tell my parents or the whole family. she was cool with it, told me I should respect other peoples items, meaning my sisters and maybe should consider getting my own items. She rolled the last few curlers in the back of my hair and fixed a few others and told me to hurry up and dry it so I would have time to play with it before mom got back. She left telling me that she wouldn't tell anyone but maybe I should. It was like crazy, I finished drying my hair and took a couple of pictures before putting everything away before everyone came back. Aunt, always gave me a little smile and wink when she saw me but never said another word about it ever.

Francesca Chantel
02-18-2006, 01:31 AM
No need to worry for me.

Tamara Barclay
02-18-2006, 04:24 AM
I always enjoyed "getting caught" by women. Must be that sissy side of me.
Many times I let my mom catch me decked out in her best.
I have a TON of stories about getting caught...all true!!!! Some were VERY embarassing...but the thrill was worth it!!!
Once..I got caught by my ex mother in law dressed in her clothes!!!

Ms. Donna
02-18-2006, 05:33 AM
I was only 'caught' once and that was by my dad.

After high school, I want to a local university so I was still living at home. One night I decide to sleep in bra and panties (nothing new) but forget put a tee shirt on over it. Who decides to come upstairs that morning, but my dad. Needless to say, he saw me in all my - um - glory. Later that day, we have a talk about the incident. He wanted to know what the deal was. I tell him that it is something I do once and a while (yeah, right!) He asks if I'm gay (like we never get that question) and I tell him no. Then, in a desperate move, I tell him that my girlfriend knows about it - a strategic move which thrilled her to no end. He was surprised, but lets it go, telling me that it’s good that my mom didn't see. I agree and he says that we will just keep this to ourselves.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

BeckyZ
02-18-2006, 06:09 AM
When very young, probably 4-5 yrs, I used to sit and watch my mother put on makeup and do the finishing touches for going out. Seemed normal to me until I put the finishing touches on without her. I must have been 6-7 at that time. At any rate, I remember coming downstairs in Moms high heels, with lipstick on, and holding a dress up so as not to trip. I very clearly remember my parents reaction. Straight out of Calvin and Hobbes. Up to that point I didn't know there was such a thing as getting caught. It only took once. If my mother hasn't thrown them away I believe there are some family photos taken around the same time with me decked out. They were taken in good times not as punishment or anything like that. I wonder if my mother wonders how it turned out?

RachelDenise
02-18-2006, 08:04 AM
I've never been caught dressed but I have had my stash found by my mother when I was younger in high school and still at home; almost caught by my SO. She saw my clothes and it lead to a terrible (and still to this day) cold war over it.

jamie1
02-18-2006, 08:15 AM
i've been caught a couple of times. once by mom and dad. 0nce by my teenage daughters sleeepover guest and once by a someone i was working for. all quite embarassing

linnea
02-18-2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks for your stories of being caught out girls. Anyone else got a story to share?

Sara xxx

I was caught once when I was very young -- about seven years old. I was playing in the basement of our house and I saw one of my mom's girdles hanging near the washing machine to air dry. I was curious about how it would feel to wear it, so I pulled it on over my pants. Just as I finished tugging it on, my mom came down the stairs and around the corner. She saw me and said, "What are you doing, Jerry!" I don't really remember what I said, but it was something like, "Nothing." My mom just turn away and went back upstairs. I took off the girdle and went outside. My mom never mentioned it.
As I look back on it, now realizing several other things that were going on at the time, it makes more sense to me. First, my mom had me wearing girls' panties from a very early age until I started junior high (through the sixth grade). Because I didn't stay over night at other people's houses much and I didn't have anything to compare my underwear with, I just didn't realize it. When I started junior high, she just told me that I was going to wear different underwear now because it was "the junior high thing to do." That seemed okay to me. She had me wearing cotton panties most of the time; once in awhile it would be tricot panties.
Anyhow, now that I look back on her catching me in her girdle, it makes more sense to me that she didn't say anything because she had me wearing panties then. To say anything might have brought up other questions (to her or to me).
My first wife found some of my fem clothes one time and asked me some tough questions. I was able to cover up with a story about them being some costumes that I was taking care for a play that I was in. She accepted the story, but it was very scary to me.

Robyn2006
02-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Never have been "caught," but came insanely close once. When I was still kid and at home I spent every opportunity dressed as completely as my time alone allowed. On this one Saturday when I was barely 14 I thought I had hours to myself, but just when I finished my makeup, my lipstick and clothes PERFECT, I heard my father and 16 year old sister coming in our front door. My sister ran in just as I made it to our bathroom, but before I could close the door, she pressed against it saying "what are you doing???" There with me on the one side dressed as if a teen glamour queen and my sister just playing around, we pushed against that door... her just being silly, me in a cold panic of being discovered. Well, I won and took one LONG bath in there with no one but me thinking much of it.

God, how scared I was!!! And now...? Christ, I wish I had lost that battle with the door and had been "caught." Maybe it would have forced me to deal with who I am at a much earlier age. Of course, my father would have probably died on the spot, seeing his son a would-be teen starlet!

Robyn

Penny
02-19-2006, 05:54 AM
I was caught by youngest son when he was 11. It was around midnight and I was dressed in a nightgown and wig. He laughed and I then we went downstairs for a revealing talk. In my early twenties, I came out to all who knew and loved me. The criteria I used was that if we ever lived under the same roof I revealed all. My wife knew because I would dress up in the bedroom. My parents, brothers, sister knew but had not seen. I didn't choose to tell my children until they were all old enough to understand but
after my son caught me then I felt it necessary to do so. First I sat down with them and explained. Then I switched. After that It was commonplace to dress however I pleased. While they were teenagers I protected them
from the problems they would have faced but ventured out into public as I had been doing for nearly 20 years. These days I dress and go however; if I'm dressed as a man would or if I'm dressed as a woman would, that is how I go. Incidently, I have't had a stitch of male clothing on in 3 days but he's still there!

Felicia
02-19-2006, 06:25 AM
Yes I was caught several times dressing in my Mom's things when I was 7 or 8 years old. My Mom thought it was cute but my Dad hated it. I have dressed on and off ever since. My first wife didn't have a clue and my late wife I told her on our second date. When she accepted a third date I figured she was okay about it. Sure she set some rules, as she should, because it was a lot harder for her and more embarrassing to her should someone in her family discover it.

Gloria Darnell
02-19-2006, 06:43 AM
Never been caught fully dressed, but I've had a couple of incidents:

When I was fifteen, I used to babysit for a family who lived around the corner from us. When they went out, I used to try on her clothes, and eventually progressed to using her make-up as well.

One night, she came home first (let's call her Molly) and said that my eyes looked very dark, was I OK? It ws only when I got home that I realised I was still wearing eye-shadow!

She was a friend of a girl that I eventually married (big mistake, but that's another story!), and years later, my ex (as she was then), told me that Molly had known that I wore her clothes, but didn't mind because I was such a good babysitter (I was the only boy in the neighbourhood who knew how to change nappies!).

My mum found my stash a few years later, and asked me if I was gay (no), and was worried that I went out at night dressed like that! I didn't, but only because I didn't think I looked good enough to pass.

After that conversation, it was never mentioned by her again, but she'd told my sister, who is very supportive about me now, so some good came of it.

Gloria
xx

ronda
02-19-2006, 08:37 AM
my wife caught me fully dresses one morning she sleeps in on weekends so i get up early and get dressed well she got up early came downstairs i did not have enough time to change she looked at me turned around and went back up stairs i could tell she was upset she already knew i dressed later that day she said what made me mad was you look better in a skirt then i do then she got real mad because i had a big smile on my face :D

Bridget
02-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Nope, being a bit on the obsessive compulsive side, I always planned my dressing at home, so as to never get caught. And when I moved up to college, my roommate's girlfriend, who for all intents and purposes, practically lives here, had several friends who were transitioning, so i told them.

However, the other roommate, wasn't notified ahead of time. So in a sense it is sort of getting caught. I was chatting with my roommate and his girlfriend (one mentioned above) washing the dishes, and they came back unexpectedly, and I was standing there fully dressed. The roommate didn't have a visual response, but the shocked look on his girlfriend's face was hilarious.

fionablack
02-19-2006, 07:16 PM
Miraculously no. I have been dressing for 23 years and no one has ever found out. I don't know how.

I have had a couple of near misses over the years though. They are scary.

annekathleen
02-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Maybe there's a part of us that "wants" to "get caught!"

susan stewart uk
02-19-2006, 08:12 PM
yes i have been caught dressed lots of times.Mymother my elder sister,my aunty, my wife and my mother-in law(late) They all caught me over the years, but its hardly surprising when you consider the amount of time i have spent dressing(every available moment i can think of since i was only 4 or 5 years old.The most embarrassing was being caught by my late mum-in-law though:bs:

Kathleengurl
02-19-2006, 08:35 PM
I got to work in drab.. and quite some time ago.. a very sharp woman (and friend-- thankfully) said.. "You didn't get all of your eye-liner off" I briefly tried to excuse it away-- She's way too sharp and I respected her too much to not come clean..

Some weeks later.. a friend of hers selling avon came to me and said "Lisa sent me to give you a good price and a make over"

Gawd Bless Great GG friends!

ladyelaine
02-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Not directly, Sara, but just noticed that the denim skirt and plunge neck top, I'm wearing might be appropriate for such an ocassion. I'll start by opening the window, and think of you on the way out. Not at this moment, of course, but promply enough. I don't think this will be remarked on at all, given the hour.

fondest regards,
Elaine

emmicd
02-20-2006, 12:17 AM
When I was young about 5 or 6 I was cauught wearing my sister's pink nail polish by my mother and sister who told me that it was ok to wear it at home if I liked to but I should not wear outside. They were trying to protect me.

I outgrew wearing the nail polish but not the girls clothes.

I remember sneaking into my sisters room to wear her panties and bathing suits and into my mothers laundry to try on her bras.

I remember wearing panties even under my baseball uniform growing up.

In my teen years my younger sister caught me wearing a girls bathing suit and girls jeans. She asked me why and that was that. She kinda understood me.

As I was lucky enough to find a woman and marry I stopped my dressing and when we had a child I put the dressing on hiatus.

As a few years passed I needed to dress again and one night my wife caught me wearing a body briefer. She did not go for it and I was very embarrased.

Now I am careful but I do dress in girls pants and my wife knows. I can never really dress en femme though because I love my wife and son and I am happy as a guy.

I just feel a need or desire for feminine clothes.

I love women and I also love their clothes.

emmi

HaleyPink2000
02-20-2006, 12:24 PM
I was in the living room making a video of myself in full dress when my wife returned unexpectly early from a plant sale put on by the local horticultural society (they sold out of plants early). When she called out "hello" from the back hallway, I nealy died and wondered how I could get out of the clothes before she came into the living room. I shouted out, "Can you walk the dogs?" She did, and I was never found out . . . or was it a question of "Don't Ask. . Don't Tell"? I may never know.

Dutch:

I'm still laughing about you almost getting caught. I can just see the complete story. LOL

AllThingsPretty
02-20-2006, 12:48 PM
I got to work in drab.. and quite some time ago.. a very sharp woman (and friend-- thankfully) said.. "You didn't get all of your eye-liner off" I briefly tried to excuse it away-- She's way too sharp and I respected her too much to not come clean..

Some weeks later.. a friend of hers selling avon came to me and said "Lisa sent me to give you a good price and a make over"

Gawd Bless Great GG friends!
damn, I need a friend like you have, lol

HaleyPink2000
02-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Grandma had 9 kids all together. My Mother 16 years old, myself along with 1 Aunt 8yrs old, and two boys, my uncles 14/15. We lived with them in a small 4 room house. The other 5 of Grandma’s kids live out on their own. Once at about 3 to 4 years of age I was in the middle room of my Grandma’s house. This room did double as the living room, dinning room, and a bed room. My Mom, Aunt and myself slept in there. We’d roll out the rollaway and go to sleep at night.

One morning while waiting for breakfast to be served I was next to the rollaway, and put on my Mom’s slip. She looked in from the kitchen and quickly beat me over it. Grandma gave her a bad look, and started shaking fingers at her. Telling my Mom to just ignore the little things, and they will go away. Also telling her that all boys try such things. That dress up is played by most children. My Mom on the other hand said she did not want her son to become a FAG. I remember it like it was yesterday, the complete thing. Very little else stuck from my childhood, but this did, and a few other bad beatings.

Sierra Evon
02-20-2006, 04:11 PM
:rolleyes: we'll as for me I dont have any S/O or anything like that , caught?
I dont hide it I just wear it. Life is short , too short , shop hard and CD hard
thats my moto......................;) Sierra

Julie Avery
02-20-2006, 05:24 PM
Haley, that's interesting that your grandmother was more understanding than your mom, even though her premise - "this will pass" - was mistaken (or was it? maybe 90% of boys do cd once or twice, and never again). I think that was the conventional "Dr. Spock's Baby Book" wisdom back in those days.

jonilace
02-20-2006, 05:59 PM
I must say that I am very lucky, or was until last night. I went to a store in Mpls. and ran into a friends wife. I happened to have on a nice Victorias Secret bra, lightly padded with no breast forms. Other items as well but not important to the story. She of course had to come over and give me a big hug and a friendly rub or two on my back. As you ladies and gentlemen know, there is no mistaking that feel. I thought I was off the hook, no pun intended, when we parted but she had to give me one More brush over to say good-bye. She didn't say anything or give any outward appearance that she knew my dirty little secret but I can't Imagen she didn't know what she was feeling. I guess I will only know for sure when I see her husband again, and go by his body language.
I must admit it was kind of exciting.
p.s. anyone going to Diva Las Vegas? Let me know, I have never been and as luck would have it, I have an all expense paid meeting I can go to at the same time.

Reana
02-20-2006, 06:03 PM
I had no story to tell about being caught until yesterday. I was out in my man clothes with a nice Victoria Secret bar and pantie on. I was at a shopping center way on the other side of town and a wife of a friend ran into me. Of course she had to come up and hug me, and with that she happened to rub her hand up and down my back over my bbra strap. As you all know, a very unmistakable feeling. She did'nt say anything but when we parted she had to rub my back again even though I tried to put myself in a position so she would'nt have easy access to do so. Again she did'nt say a word, and I will probably only know for sure if I see my friend and he acts differntly or if she comes up to me sometime and says something. I must say it was kind of exciting in a wierd sort of way.

If a person pushes the envelope enough it's not a matter of if but when something like this happens. It will usually come completely "out of left field" at a time we least expect a problem. I've had several "brushes" with embarassing situations involving my dressing but nothing note worthy. Timing can be so strange and sometimes so poetic. What really matters is how we react and handle the situation. It's very hard to put the situation completely out of mind but the reality is that you can't un-ring a bell. Best to just move on. If this is the worst thing that ever happens in a person's life then he/she is very lucky. :o

Bernice
02-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Maybe I'm just a slow learner - or just incredibly unlucky. My mother caught me in her clothing when I was 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16. Frequently her response was violent, though by that time I was big and strong enough to fight back, and for better or worse, I did. I learned to conceal the truth from my mother. She thinks I outgrew it. I won't dispel her fantasy.

A neighbor boy walked into our house through an unlocked back patio door, and pursued my panicked flight from my bedroom to the furthest corner of the house when I was 18. I was cornered, wearing a slip stuffed with stockings. He wondered if I was gay or bisexual. I replied "no" to both. He decided that if I felt I was heterosexual, "then everything's OK!".

Fast forward to college. One girlfriend let me make a kilt from a skirt of hers and wear it to her family Sunday dinner. Not so bad - though obviously not exactly "caught", nor really gender-bending. Actually the most accepting of any experience away from home.

My fiance found me in one of her dresses. I had warned her it would only be a matter of time - if we stayed together. She was not thrilled, but we stayed together - and still are 30 years later.

Moving off campus after marriage, I would dress and roam the apartment as though I owned the place. A homophobic and violent jock lived upstatirs, and one night he peeked under the closed window blinds. A very unpleasant experience needless to say! Much shouting and stomping of feet and name-calling and abusive threatening behavior. I feared greatly for our safety. He eventually moved out, but my wife was never the same after that.

I get caught all the time by my wife. She never comes home when she says she will. She is always either an hour earlier than I think she will be, or three hours late. I wonder why. At least she is never violent.

I almost got caught today by my brain-damaged brother. He came home four hours early. If he discovers this about me, it will surely cost me my inheritance, for he will tell our mother.

If I had a real job, I'd move everything offsite. Just too much hassle anymore, with too much to lose.

Hugs,

Bernice

samantha78
02-21-2006, 10:34 AM
My most vivid memory of getting caught was at 15 my ex-gf moved away and she was the one that got me to dress, having me wear her panites 24-7! My new gf walked in and saw me in all my glory! I had not yet begun to wear makeup or a wig so it was a dress hose and heels!
She got mad walked out. We talked sometime later about it and she asked me not to dress in front of her.

Rossie
02-21-2006, 11:08 AM
The worse thing of everything is than not how many times have seen me. I become aware from once my mother arrived from surprise at my house. It scared me to much.I ran to change my dress and I left as if it had not seen me. We have never spoken on the matter, I am scared.

Sharon
02-21-2006, 11:14 AM
The worse thing of everything is than not how many times have seen me. I become aware from once my mother arrived from surprise at my house. It scared me to much.I ran to change my dress and I left as if it had not seen me. We have never spoken on the matter, I am scared.

You're a 50-year-old doctor. Why are you scared of your mother?

Keri
02-21-2006, 12:19 PM
When i was around 14 my mom figured out I was going through her stuff and confronted me. She told my dad and made noise about going to see a "doctor", but nothing ever came of it. Of course I didn't stop, I was just more careful. I started dating a girl shortly after that so that eased their minds I guess.on a humorous note, when I brought her home the first time I was a bit apprehensive as my Dad was very "Conservative" and she was of a different ethnic background. But he was happy I was interested in ANY girl so it wasn't a problem.

Ahhh ... sounds like my situation. My mom sent me to "a shrink" feeling that my desire to wear girly stuff meant I was becoming gay [the doctor assured her that I wasn't] and both parents were overjoyed when I started serious dating [proof I wasn't gay, I guess]. My sisters all knew about my proclivities [I wore their lingerie more than they did] but kept it to themselves.

The only times I was "caught" was when I wanted to be.

AllThingsPretty
02-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Ahhh ... sounds like my situation. My mom sent me to "a shrink" feeling that my desire to wear girly stuff meant I was becoming gay [the doctor assured her that I wasn't] and both parents were overjoyed when I started serious dating [proof I wasn't gay, I guess]. My sisters all knew about my proclivities [I wore their lingerie more than they did] but kept it to themselves.

The only times I was "caught" was when I wanted to be.

I wish I had sisters growing up. All I had was brothers who pick upon me for wearing my moms stuff.

CarmenG
02-21-2006, 05:23 PM
this is so funny. so many of these stories I can relate to that it seems some of you knew me when I was younger...LOL
but the First time for me was back when I was about 8 or 9. I lived with my grandmother and have an older brother and sister, anyway I was suppose to be a girl when born and my grandmother was slightly upset when she found out I was a boy. I would spend the week ends at my grandmothers house and she would sit and tell me stories and she would also tell me how I was suppose to be a girl.... one friday afternoon after my dad dropped me off at my grandmothers house she was fixing supper and told me she had bought me some under clothes. come to find out they were pretty pink panties that she had me wear...... INSTANT LOVE... from that point one, I begged to stay with my grandmother. one saturday she dressed me up in panties, slip, and a flowery dress with some girly socks and shoes and we went downtown to buy some more clothes for me....I ran into a boy that went to school with me, stood there and looked him in the eye, not knowing what to say... we smiled and went about our business, he never mentioned it to anyone at school, we became good friends......

Freo_kerry
02-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Sometimes I think I wanted t be caught just to get the whole thing out on the table and talk about it. I used to enjoy dressing every Tuesday morning as I worked from home and went to work late, sort of my weekly treat. Anyway, one day I finished up cleaned up and headed off to meet my wife at her work. I walked into her office, she looked up at me and started to laugh in front of another workmate. She thought I was wearing lipstick as a joke. I quickly played dumb and joked about it but aftwards went straight to the washroom and checked that I had removed it all. There was absolutely nothing here, but it really made my heart miss a beat.

A few months later we had the table talk and that started a few forced confessions, loss of job, status etc. Will I get back to being the person I feel inside? Can Kerry come out of the cupboard and play again? Can the feeling be suppresses for ever?

My only hope is one day when the lights have been reconnected in the lives of those that love ALL of me. Then getting caught will not be the issue but being seen for who I am.

Kerry