PDA

View Full Version : SO AMAZING xxxx

pollyanna-GG
01-24-2006, 09:17 AM
hi girls,
after only just joining the site and reading diffrent thread's and looking at your photos, i just had to say that you all look amazing and you put some of us GG's to shame me included, you all take such care with your make up and your clothes im one of those typical " that will do women " and the level of support you have for each other is wonderful, i know some of you have your low's and arnt lucky enough to have supportive other half's and all i can say it is there loss that they dont get to have the real you,
and from what i have with my partner i would'nt trade for the world.
all i can say is keep up the good work and be what is in your heart.
and i hope to make some good friends.

love pollyanna.

InHerShoes
01-24-2006, 09:20 AM
Thank you! It's great to hear such supportive and encouraging words.

Holly
01-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi Pollyanna and thank-you for your support. It's enlightened attitudes such as yours that give many of us hope for the future. Spread the word, girl! We need your kid of help! I'm one of the fortunate ones here with a supportive wife.

Oh, and welcome! Glad your here!

uknowhoo
01-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Hello and welcome Pollyanna. Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. It really is heartwarming to hear about this kind of love and acceptance. You and Linda are very fortunate to have each other (we're rather fond of her too;) ). Hugs, Tammi

TGMarla
01-24-2006, 09:42 AM
That's a very nice thing to say, dear! Thank you. Perhaps our makeup, et al, is so meticulously done because we are beginning at such a disadvantage, being a bunch of beer-swilling, ugly guys who fart in public. :D It's hard work being pretty! Someday I'll find out!

Girly Sara
01-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome to the forum Pollyanna and lovely to have a GG in here. I'm also new to the forum but unfortunately not a GG like you :cry:

Girls like you are very special to us TG girls and we appreciate and respect you very much. I'm also very lucky to have an understanding, long-term girlfriend who's my biggest supporter.

Hope to chat to you soon hun.

Hugs from Sara xxxx

renee k
01-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Hi Pollyanna,

It's so nice to hear and receive your encouraging and supportive words.
It's also comforting to know that there are GG's out there that support there
spouses the way you do.

Huggs, Renee

swiss_susan
01-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Got an understaning sister or friend. lol:D

Seriously you have a great attitude, :thumbsup: and a very lucky SO

Susan

Carlacd
01-24-2006, 11:34 AM
That's a very nice thing to say, dear! Thank you. Perhaps our makeup, et al, is so meticulously done because we are beginning at such a disadvantage, being a bunch of beer-swilling, ugly guys who fart in public. :D It's hard work being pretty! Someday I'll find out!

Polly Anna, thanks for your kind words about us. We do try hard to impress.

Marla, you crack me up

Sharon
01-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Thank you, Pollyanna, for such nice words. :)

I suppose I should refrain from posting my latest photos for a while, lest you change your mind! :o

RenaCD
01-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey Polyanna, Thanks so much for the very kind words of support it means so much to all. The world needs more people like you, of all genders. My SO is also very supportive and loves spending time here on the Forum.
Keep in Touch and have Fun!

Big Huggs Rena

Julie York
01-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Howdy doody. Welcome aboard.:thumbsup:

racquel
01-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Hi Pollyanna,thanks for the nice comment's.We appreciate the positive remarks.Thanks for sharing.

tara 24-7
01-24-2006, 12:21 PM
you sound lovely pollyana,, thanks for the compliments
kisses tara, xxxxxx

Laurie Ann
01-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Pollyanna we all need the support and encouragement from the other side. I know you made my heart skip a beat. Positive feedback always helps our perceptions of our inner selves.

Wendy me
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
that's why we love you gg's here .... you all say the nicest things ....

paulaN
01-24-2006, 02:40 PM
GG's are always welcome and thank you so much for your support. wish someone like you would talk to my SO.

ChristineRenee
01-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Thanks for your kind words and support Pollyanna. It's wonderful to have you here on the forum with us!:):welcom:

GypsyKaren
01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Hi Pollyanna

Such kind words, you're such a sweetheart! My wife Kat is totally supportive, it's so nice to know how many others are too. Welcome to our family.

GypsyKaren

Tina Dixon
01-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the words, it's not easy to look this good;)

S. Lisa Smith
01-24-2006, 06:15 PM
We all appreciate your comments!