PDA

View Full Version : Cool thing happened at McDonald's

Ginger Jameson
10-11-2014, 11:09 PM
My wife and I took the grandbaby to McDonald's for ice cream cones and some playground time. I went in my standard "half-dressed."* Everything but my face and hair were en femme, including wearing my breast forms.

While there, a little boy played with Racheal a lot. He came to the table once to show us what toy he'd gotten in his happy meal. He kept looking at me while he was there and I could tell he was deep in thought, but he didn't say anything. They played some more and then my wife took Racheal to the bathroom. I guess fewer faces at our table gave him courage, because he came over and asked me "Are you a boy?"

I was kinda stunned by the question and thought about it for a moment. all I could think of to answer was "sometimes."

He responded, "Sometimes?"

I said "yes" and he got his thoughtful look again. Then he said 'ok" and went back to playing.

I love kids. :)

Tracii G
10-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Gotta love the little ones LOLOL

subwrx
10-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Kids say the darnedest things.
:o

Beverley Sims
10-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Even the tiny little ones are perceptive. :)

Natasha V
10-12-2014, 02:40 AM
That is so true. I have had kids say are you a boy or girl several places even before I started crossdressing. I gotta wonder if they saw in me what I hadn't at the time. I have been getting mammed many many times.

Ginger Jameson
10-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Funny you should say that. Also today my granddaughter said yes ma'am to me in the store. I was stunned for a minute, since it's also my first ma'am ever. I eventually smiled and said "thank you." :)