PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys! You go out?

Stephanie Brooks
01-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Hi Guys! Yes, you, the F2Ms. The boys, dudes, guys. You guys ever go out? I'm not talking about girly in tee shirts, jeans, and sneakers, or something that looks decidedly androgynous. I'm talking about en homme, guy hairstyle, bound breasts, guy clothes (dressup, grunge, doesn't matter, long as it's guy clothes), maybe a 5 o'clock shadow, maybe a prosthesis to look "male".

What do you do? Where do you go? What's your experience? How do guys react to you? (There *is* a guy-to-guy protocol.) How do women react to you? Do you have fun? Do you get scared?

mistunderstood
01-24-2006, 04:05 PM
Yes I go out every day. I c/d every day. It has just been lately that I'm getting ready to go fully out in the world and go by my male name. So this should be fun.:) half the people who do not know me think I'm a guy any ways.

CaptLex
01-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Hi Guys! Yes, you, the F2Ms. The boys, dudes, guys. You guys ever go out? I'm not talking about girly in tee shirts, jeans, and sneakers, or something that looks decidedly androgynous. I'm talking about en homme, guy hairstyle, bound breasts, guy clothes (dressup, grunge, doesn't matter, long as it's guy clothes), maybe a 5 o'clock shadow, maybe a prosthesis to look "male".

What do you do? Where do you go? What's your experience? How do guys react to you? (There *is* a guy-to-guy protocol.) How do women react to you? Do you have fun? Do you get scared?

Hey, Stephanie:

Good question. I usually dress androgynously, but sometimes (usually when hanging out with friends at a bar or club) I'll dress in full guy mode, although I have yet to bind and pack, so it's still obvious that I have a girl's body (but my hair is short and parted on the side). I've been thinking about trying to go completely male, though, just to see if I'll pass, and would like to give it a try soon. I expect the reactions I'll get (from boys and girls) will depend on where I go and how convincing I look. :rolleyes:

Stephanie Brooks
01-27-2006, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the replies!

Misunderstood, that's pretty cool. Good luck, and I hope everything goes well for you!!!!!

Hey CaptLex, that's pretty cool too! If you go out fully male sometime, you must write about it. Okay, you don't need to write about it, but it would certainly be fun to read.

See you guys around the forums!!!!!

Abraxas
02-03-2006, 10:26 PM
I do, every day of my life. I've fooled a lot of people, although if I am to become friends with them I always tell them. All of my friends know I'm trans and they are really cool about it.
With relating to people on the street, guys treat me as another guy. I'm pretty savvy with picking up on guy-to-guy protocol, and figuring how guys relate to each other. Perhaps that is just because I've always hung out with the guys.
Around women I'm always the perfect gentleman.

Fainne the King
02-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah I go out, mostly to malls where I don't stick out. I don't think I fool anyone if they get a good look at me or hear me talk, but I've gotten some "hey man"s from guys. I get nervous though, because I know people look at me strangely.