PDA

View Full Version : how did you get to put on your first outfit

krissy
10-12-2014, 09:23 AM
For ME the first time i dressed was when i was 6 back then when a woman had kids they stayed in bed two weeks.So my step dad was in control of us kids.he was a mean man.any way he just got out of prison.Instant family that he didnt like and i was the oldest.this one day i didnt do what he wanted me to do.so as punishment he took me in a roommade me put on my sisters clothes .i had on pink panties aparty dress white socks black shoes then he had me sit on our front poech allday.the whole nieborhood saw me,i just sat there and cried all day.at the end of the day i had to wash his underwear,i hated him for that but after that i wanted to dress up more i started to wear my sisters clothes more often.i even switch clotheswith her at a movie theater for the day and i didnt want to change back.i had to she started crying so we changed back.then started to use my moms clothes.he always treated me as his bitch i hated him for that.he never touched me but he would tell me he knew what i was inside i was always scared around him and his friends. he beat us dayly my mom he hurt her so much through the years,and she stayed with him.i did notice that when he beat us the girls got better treatment. i wanted to be treated that way.he bought them dresses perfume shoes .never gave me anything but underwear to wash.i was so jealous of the girls in the family.i did the cooking and cleaning they drank always i had to take care of the kids but i got no dress no perfume walking on eggshells everyday .all i wanted was to be held while dressed and told i was loved .even to this day no one has held me while dressed and told me its ok i love you for you i quess it wont happen in my life time hell im 59 second marriage 38 years she cant stand it my ex told all my friends i lost all of them .im glad i found this place but i still want to be held and told im not a freak i know im not but this longing to be helg while dressed is always there

Beverley Sims
10-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Krissy,
Someday you chance will come.
Always hold on to the dream.

Ashley Lyn
10-12-2014, 02:17 PM
that is certainly a tough way to start crossdressing.. I'm sure some would say its a fantasy come true to be forced into it, but doesn't sound like much fun to me..
Sorry for the way things have worked out for you, but keep your chin up, and don't believe that 'wearing dresses' has caused the issues..
I've always believed that 'things work out in the end'.. Stand tall!

Rachael Leigh
10-12-2014, 02:35 PM
So sorry that you grew up that way, children should be held and loved not abused.
Men like that are pigs
Hugs Leigh

Natasha V
10-12-2014, 02:52 PM
My first experience to fully dress was 2013 when I outed myself to my wife she took me shopping for a few dresses some makeup and panties ,bras then told me she would be there for me no matter what. Anytime dressing before was just single piece items in hiding.I have know outed myself to two female dress boutique owners who fully accept my cross dressing and encourage it plus they enjoy seeing pictures of my progress.

Nikki A.
10-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Krissy no one should have to go through what you did. You have friends on this forum who do love you and don't think of you as a freak. Stay strong, you never know when the right person will come into your life.

krissy
10-13-2014, 12:12 AM
:cheer:Well Thank youall thats why i love this site no matter what you all help THANKS WITH ALL MY HEART ,ANYTHING I CANDO FOR YOU ALL LEY ME KNOW 38YEARS MECHANIC