PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Thread about Tucking

Alystin
01-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey Ladies,

I've been having problems with tucking lately. I've been tucking for a while and just using a tight pair of panties has always seemed to work. But has limited my choices in under garmets! :cry: I tries using the medical tape trick once but ... ouch!!! Is there anything I can do that's not going to cost me a ton of money nor be very painful to a sensitive area?

Please help with some advice?

Alystin

BeckyAnderson
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Hey Ladies,

I've been having problems with tucking lately. I've been tucking for a while and just using a tight pair of panties has always seemed to work. But has limited my choices in under garmets! :cry: I tries using the medical tape trick once but ... ouch!!! Is there anything I can do that's not going to cost me a ton of money nor be very painful to a sensitive area?

Please help with some advice?

Alystin

A gaff works very well (and is comfortable) and usually runs between $20 and $40. Gaff first, then panties and they don't have to be tight fitting panties, the gaff does the work without the :eek: tape.

Hugs, Becky

Shiny
01-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Practice, practice, practice. And, never use tape!! OUCH!

It's tough to tuck at first, even a bit uncomfortable but you do get used to it and after a time can tuck quite tightly for hours at a time. I do the panties, the support pantyhose control top then the panty girdle, a couple sizes too small. If you pull it up tight it gives you the "Mons" lips look that's wild and keeps your stockings up high and tight as well!

Alystin
01-25-2006, 09:52 AM
A gaff works very well (and is comfortable) and usually runs between $20 and $40. Gaff first, then panties and they don't have to be tight fitting panties, the gaff does the work without the :eek: tape.

Hugs, Becky

Firstly, thank you for your responses to the question.

Now where now I purchase a gaff? And how do the sizing of the work?+?

BeckyAnderson
01-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Firstly, thank you for your responses to the question.

Now where now I purchase a gaff? And how do the sizing of the work?+?

Here is one place:

crossdresser.com (http://www.crossdresser.com/product_page_detail.asp?ProductID=735&ProductCatID=7&ProductSubCatID=20&Search=)

I have about 31"-32" waist and about 37" hips and I use a medium.

You can search online with Google and enter gaff transgender as your search criteria and you will get tons of hits.

Hugs,
Becky

paulaN
01-25-2006, 10:50 AM
I too need to by a gaff. I bought a pair of kinda streach type pants at good will the other day and I really need one now. My painty gurdle is not going to do the job if I want to wear them. I was looking at crossdressers .com but I have not ordered them yet. soon I hope.