PDA

View Full Version : Caught with my Panties Down at Physical

ChristinaK
10-14-2014, 05:24 PM
Got my first DOT physical today. Didn't expect any reason to disrobe, so I wore a woman's polo shirt, men's jeans, women's socks and tennis shoes, painted nails and my usual full cut panties. Almost complete, the attendant walked me into a room, told me to disrobe down to my underwear and put on a gown. Why, I asked. She said the doctor would check my back, etc.

I was really nervous, but armed with the info others have written about their experiences, I felt that it would not be an issue. It's absolutely impossible to wrap the darn thing without exposing a part of my rear end. The doctor came in, a wise, older oriental gentleman, performed a few tests, had me bend over to touch my toes with him in front of me, then checked my heart in the rear by reaching around while I was seated. Fantastic, no exposure! I thought I was in the clear when he told me to drop my underwear so he could check for a hernia!

Standing in front of him, I had to drop them low enough that he could get at the boys. He took one glance at my lace edged panties, did his job and acted like he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Piece of cake. I suppose he already had his suspicions considering that I'm fully shaved. So, just another example that, quite often, we are our worst enemies when it comes to what other people think, or at least how they react. He didn't run out screaming that a guy is in there wearing panties and I doubt that he even mentioned it to colleagues.

At the drive-through later, I did get a funny look from the girl there as I was wearing obviously ladies sunglasses and had ladies reading glasses hanging from my ladies polyester polo shirt. Still, she smiled and made the best of it. As time goes on, I feel more and more at ease going out in public either androgynous or fully dressed. It sure feels good to be Christina and is a lot of fun.

Beverley Sims
10-14-2014, 05:46 PM
Well I think you should think ahead.

Robin777
10-14-2014, 05:50 PM
That reminds me of the last time I was at the doctor sick. The doctor ordered up a shot. I thought I was going to get it in the arm... Nope! The butt. I had on a pair of bright red panties. I pulled them down far enough for the nurse to stab me in the backside. She didn't say anything,but had a look on her face. Oh Well!

Nadine Spirit
10-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Well I think you should think ahead.

Well I think, as you found out, there is nothing to fear in being ourselves.

Leahann
10-14-2014, 06:22 PM
I had to have ultrasound tests on my legs. When the tech saw my panties and painted toes all friendliness went away. Life in the bible belt

Cheryl Ann Owens
10-14-2014, 06:28 PM
It doesn't bother me anymore. Let thm think what they want. I wear panties 24/7. Remember that they are bound by the HIPPA laws now. They can't talk about what they saw at work or about whom naming names. I'm sure they've seen it all. Put on your finest panties on your next doctor visit. I do!

Cheryl

cotton panty man
10-14-2014, 06:56 PM
That's fine feel comfortable. I went 2 the doctors & I felt comfortable pulling down my white cotton thong, while I got shot in bum. Seen 1 panty seen. Them all.lol.

Sometimes Steffi
10-14-2014, 09:59 PM
I've written about the before, but when I went for an MRI last year, there were 3 choices for gender M, F and T. And I did verify that T means what you would expect.

I guess this little fact could be important if you have, say, a vagina and a prostate gland.

I wonder what it's like to get a mammogram and a prostate exam on the same day? How do they code this on your insurance form?

scarlett
10-14-2014, 11:30 PM
And you got a reach around.

Krisi
10-15-2014, 06:27 AM
I have a few pairs of men's briefs that I wear for doctor's visits. No need to have them buzzing about me when I leave.

BLUE ORCHID
10-15-2014, 06:36 AM
Hi Christina, You probably weren't the first guy wearing panties that the Doctor saw that day, He may have had panties on too.

Jaylyn
10-15-2014, 08:46 AM
Reminder to self don't under dress when going to doctor.... I'm half way sometimes scared to underdress when I'm out at the farm as I think what if I get hurt out there and they have to air flight me out.... Maybe moms were almost right when they said always wear clean under wear in case you have a wreck but never thought maybe I shouldn't wear dirty under wear but also never under dress when visiting the doc. The small town doctor here would faint....

Teresa
10-15-2014, 01:26 PM
The easy answer to all this is simply come out to your doctor ! I don't have to worry about what's shaved and what isn't !

It all came about through my written notes being brought up to date because my Hypercalcaemia check ups had lapsed ! He then queried the extended use of Prozac, I just looked him the eye and said that was to get me through my bad patch with CDing !
Afterwards I had to smile, his mouth opened and closed like a goldfish but no words came out !
I told him I wouldn't waste his time with it because there was little he could do ! He said he appreciated being told, people shouldn't hold back with their doctor if they expect to get an accurate diagnosis !

Kate Simmons
10-15-2014, 02:07 PM
If we don't develop thick skin in this "business", we are in for a heap of disappointment. :)

Candice Mae
10-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Why set your self up for failure?

ChristinaK
10-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Wow, quite a spread of responses! It wasn't my regular doctor and I have had numerous other physicals where I was not exposed like that. Being that I had painted nails and a woman's top means that I wasn't too worried about being discovered. It still made me nervous though. Thanks to all the posts I have read previously on the subject, I felt there would be no issues and there weren't.

This "blog," if I am using the term correctly, is fantastic about gauging how others have been treated prior to entering that situation. It gives me strength, but also cautions me as well. Thank you to all.

Lacyfem
10-15-2014, 03:11 PM
Been there as think doctor new and he was cute so I wore cute panties and he just commented that I had good choice in lingerie. Made me happy.

Sometimes Steffi
10-15-2014, 09:50 PM
I've deliberately outed myself to a few doctors, typically by wearing nail polish. If I have a great pedi, I often won't take the polish off, even if I know that I'll need to take my socks off.

I've also been outed, when I had no clue that my doctor would say, "OK. Now take your shoes and socks off." I've worn panties to doctors a few times and not had to fdop trou, so to speak.