PDA

View Full Version : stopping in to say "Hi"

Eringirl
10-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Greetings Ladies:

Apologies that I have not been posting much lately as I have not had much energy to contribute, but tried to when I could. I had my first therapy session yesterday since the "blow up" with my SO and thought I would provide an update. I am currently experiencing a real mix bag of emotions so it is going to take a while to work through them. Everything from shame, guilt, anger, helplessness to validation. We both agree that I am in no position emotionally or mentally to make any big decisions right now, so the goal is to get grounded again and deal with things from a position of strength, not weakness. After that, work on what are the next steps, to identify what I want to do and what is best for everyone, and then how to execute. I did speak of the great support, advice and counsel I have received from this site and she was pleased that I found a venue that accepted me for who I am and allowed me to share and to receive. So thank you all for that !! :hugs:

My So was away for three nights at a conference in Western Canada last week, so I did use the time to channel some positive energy with Erin and have a few stories about being out and about that I will share in other posts. :D

Until then, may we all be well and have the peace we search for.

Erin

lynda
10-16-2014, 11:26 AM
good to have you back

Julie Denier
10-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Welcome back! All the best in finding your strength ;)

Jaylyn
10-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Erin please keep us informed as how you are doing. I'm sure that you will find yourself and that's what life is really about. Being you and living what you want to be. Many never find an answer to the question " just who am I ?" One should not feel guilty and you have to make up your mind not to. Ignore any shame and remember anger can only make your life shorter. Quit worrying about who you think you are and start living life. Life is enjoyable, but we have to find what it is that makes us enjoy and love the most in our lives to be totally free. You are a specially built person so you should be thinking that. You have to be you. The best advice is make yourself be happy by changing your self and conditioning yourself to be a happy person. Be sure to drop back in soon.

Chari
10-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Good to read you are continuing to move in a positive direction and that each day will hopefully bring you closer to your "true" self! Should you ever need a friend, many here at this forum are concerned and are only a "click" away. Enjoy.

BLUE ORCHID
10-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Hi Eryn, Welcome back, I sure hope that things start to work out for you, Good Luck.

Bria
10-16-2014, 05:18 PM
Erin, I glad to here that you are seeing a therapist, I think that will help you get thing under control. Then to move forward as you can see the proper direction.

I am keeping you in my prayers.

Hugs, Bria

Eringirl
10-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. Nice to have some understanding and support.

Erin