PDA

View Full Version : my step daughter

lori m crawford
10-16-2014, 05:29 PM
after 20 some years she call me about 8 mouths ago we talk a lot she knows a bout me cding from a long time a go she ask me if I stell did said yes she that ok I do not care what you wear you are stell my dad but wen I call her she hi bitch or girl how shood I take that ther are 5 kids 4 girls an a boy non talk to me

NicoleScott
10-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Some women call other women bitches, but don't mean it in a mean way. Or as they call it a "term of endearment". If it bothers you, tell her. The important thing is that she doesn't care what you wear, you're still her dad.

Tracy Hazel Lee
10-16-2014, 08:55 PM
after 20 some years she call me about 8 mouths ago we talk a lot she knows a bout me cding from a long time a go she ask me if I stell did said yes she that ok I do not care what you wear you are stell my dad but wen I call her she hi bitch or girl how shood I take that ther are 5 kids 4 girls an a boy non talk to me

Here's what I think was trying to be said :

My step daughter... After 20 some years, she called me about 8 months ago. We talked a lot. She knows about me cding from a long time ago. She asked me if I still did, I said yes. She said 'that's okay'. 'I do not care what you wear, you are still my dad'. But whenever I call her, she says 'hi bitch' or 'girl'... How should I take that? There are 5 kids. Four girls and a boy. None of them talk to me.

Michaelasfun
10-16-2014, 09:07 PM
I think the most important point she made was that she didn't care that you crossdressed, you're still her dad..I believe she cares for you. So to answer your question about how you should take it when she calls you a "pet name".. roll with it :)

Joni T
10-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Calling your parent(s) "Bitch" is certainly not a term of endearment. It shows a total lack of class and is very disrespectful.
Jon

Shelly Preston
10-17-2014, 03:44 AM
I think a lot depends on how the word is used.

Two examples

I was called a bitch by a guy in car park he was not happy

Another time I was called a bitch by my friend for eating the last chocolate as she was laughing.

It all comes down to tone and context.

Teresa
10-17-2014, 05:15 AM
After twenty years contacting you is great, but it does beg the question why ?
Is is guilt of not accepting your CDing or is wanting some help in her life and dad or "bitch" is the only one to turn to ?
I would go with it, out of five kids one that needs you is better than none at all ! Lets hope you build something out of it !