PDA

View Full Version : First time on the bus en femme

cindy777
10-16-2014, 11:48 PM
Well tonight I was going to visit a friend across town and decided to walk as it was a beautiful night out and I love walking en femme. When I was coming home it would take me approximately an hour to walk home and thought about hailing a cab as I was a bit tired but instead thought I would try the bus just for the experience. When the bus pulled up to the curb there was only a few people on it, as was around midnight by this time. It is interesting in the city no one really minds you, as in looks at you. I did receive a few cat calls and whistles while I was walking and a guy wanted to know if I had any plans lol. I was wearing black jacket, gray dress, black hose and tall high heel boots as I aim to blend in when out.

Another item off the bucket list.

Is there anything you always wanted to try while out en femme?

Natasha V
10-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Seems like you had a fabulous time, hope to one day get out myself but I'm not holding my breath. Lol

bridget thronton
10-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Sounds like you did well

Krisi
10-17-2014, 06:57 AM
I'm glad you had a good time and got home safely but in many cities it's not safe for a woman to be out alone at midnight. The bus is parobably safer than walking but a cab would have been the safest. Or your own car.

Jaylyn
10-17-2014, 07:52 AM
I'm impressed that you if you walked over to visit your friend you could walk an hour in tall high heeled boots. I definitely can see why you would take the bus home after wearing those till midnight but sounds like every thing went well.

Marcelle
10-17-2014, 08:20 AM
Hi Cindy,

Congrats on your bus trip and "bucket list check" :) As far as anything I wanted to try en femme that would be flying and I hope to check that off this coming Sunday.

Hugs

Isha