PDA

View Full Version : Cardiac rehab funny incident

Allison Chaynes
10-17-2014, 10:51 AM
I started cardiac rehab a couple weeks ago, and there is a really gorgeous woman working there. She actually saw me in the hospital about a month ago. On Wednesday, the other techs/nurses were busy, so she told me to lift up my shirt to get the sensors put on. I must have hesitated, because she said, "Don't worry, it's not like I haven't seen you in a dress before." After I picked my jaw up off the floor and realized she meant the HOSPITAL GOWN, I laughed and said, "If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that!"

She looked at me quizzically.

I quickly said, "I'd have a dollar."

She laughed and I did my workout.

Katey888
10-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Good, quick response Allison... that gave me a chuckle.. :)

I must admit I was wondering what could be so amusing about cardiac rehab... Whew...! No gory moments... ;)

Katey x

Beverley Sims
10-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Ya' gotta' have a sense of humour, life just ain't that serious, ya' just gotta live it. :)

CherylAnne
10-17-2014, 02:51 PM
We have to put on our own sensors. I did get tired of pulling the little bit of hair that I still have every time I removed the sensors, so, I got rid of it. But, that created a new problem. The sensors come loose when I perspire.
I do have fun at class though, I always wear pink shirts and shorts, and my music headphones are pink, so I tell my wife I am the brightest person in class.