PDA

View Full Version : Question for "straight" CDers

Babbs
10-17-2014, 11:37 PM
Ok kind of a silly question for "straight" CDers.. When you look at pics of some of the seemingly passable and very hot looking ladies here the likes of Vanessa, Madilyn, Adrianna, Mary, Julie to name a few... of many on site, and you think "wow, is she Hot!!" then you think "hold on that's a dude!", does it give you a weird feeling or are you just in a girly mode of one girl just admiring another girl, and that's it. I don't mean for this to be another "am I gay" thread, just a curiosity thread. Me personally, even though not dressed most of the time when on this site, I get to feel like a woman when here so its mostly one girl admiring another.....mostly lol

Shayna
10-17-2014, 11:40 PM
Personally, just admiring the other girls.

jennifer_w
10-17-2014, 11:48 PM
To me, it is just admiring another girl.

Barbara Maria
10-17-2014, 11:54 PM
I do but not in a sexual way.I'm strictly straight but the woman in me can admire beauty in any form.

Amanda L.
10-18-2014, 12:01 AM
I guess your question is one about sexuality and wether you find the other girls sexually attractive from a male point of view.
You hit the nail on the head as far, as I am concerned, when you said you get to feel like a woman when on the Forum, wether dressed or not. That is how I feel. My head space is definitely in the female operative and I can admire another girl not only for her visual beauty but her inner beauty. There are many girls here who for one reason or another don't put up an avatar but I can connect with them through their words and not base my opinion of them on how they look.
Yes there are a lot of very attractive, intelligent and articulate girls here and I can be envious of their looks or their style but I don't feel anything.....else
Luv
Amanda

Alice-V
10-18-2014, 12:18 AM
Since I find myself attracted to the feminine forms, I could say I'd get the "wow, she's hot!" reaction. What's underneath the skirt, or pants for that matter, doesn't really bug me.

And I haven't been here long nor have enough experience to relate to the "female operative" as Amanda put it. (Hey, that's an interesting thing I haven't heard before, by the way.)

Angie G
10-18-2014, 12:27 AM
I see a beautiful woman a work of art, With no thought of I want that. The only one I want to be with is my beautiful wife.:hugs:
Angie

ChristinaK
10-18-2014, 12:49 AM
As a man, sometimes I'm highly impressed with the beauty I see on this site, but not in a sexual way. Mostly, I'm impressed that men can present SO well and admire that greatly. Wish I could. I also admire the courage of those that post pictures.

As a woman, I admire the clothing, hair, makeup and get a few tips as well.

Beverley Sims
10-18-2014, 12:53 AM
I don't get a weird feeling,I am just impressed.

I have been there and done that and then the rot set in.

jaleecd
10-18-2014, 01:39 AM
I see the woman that is being modeled by the feminine side of that person and the art that goes into the effort to bring that vision to life. Some are very realistic and make me forget that they are built on a male chassis.That is high praise for their skill and my ability to filter out the reality of what is hidden under the illusion created...

Margot Emerson
10-18-2014, 01:48 AM
I admire beauty, and see the girls out here for what they present themselves to be.....all beautiful women.

Diane Smith
10-18-2014, 01:55 AM
I love looking at beautiful women, both genetic and TG, and admit to a bit of envy of some of the lovely ladies here. But after the initial impression is made, I also find myself analyzing them in a technical sense to figure out how they did it, what clothes they choose and what physical features make them look feminine and attractive. Deep down, I have no sexual feelings for CDs and would not seek one out as a partner, but I can certainly admire the visual aspects of the transformation.

- Diane

prene
10-18-2014, 03:39 AM
I do admire the other women(CDers).
I would say I envy them, like I envy most girls.

I wish I had their looks.

Katey888
10-18-2014, 04:16 AM
Babbs - I've asked a similar question to this before, because I experience similar 'confusion'... let me expand... :)

I have never had any erotic feelings about men, only ever women... nor does this change when I am dressed.

If I see a particularly attractive woman, I often experience a natural, male physical response... :) When I'm on this site, that response rarely kicks in because, of course, I know... however... (and this is where it gets a bit weird ;)) there have been a few times that I have thought, wondered, pondered - about some images, because even though I know I am looking at a male, and I would not find a male attractive sexually, I do get that initial reaction that I would normally experience with an attractive female... :eek:

My wife would tell me I am just oversexed and obsessed (she may have been right in the past...) but I think it's just one of those male things some of us do - the visual assessment is first; the instinctive reaction kicks in; then the conscious processing overrides the instinctual... :whew!:

And while I happily admit to wondering what it might be like to be dressed and intimate with a female, that's definitively only for GGs... sorry girls ;)

And no - I'm not about to reveal who kick-started my instincts into reacting.... other than to say she's blonde.... and very cute... :D

Katey x

Babbs
10-18-2014, 05:12 AM
Katey, I think you are spot on and expressed better than I did. The longer I have been on this site the more I think of all the members as women and I generally think of myself as feminine especially when here. But that initial physical reaction to seeing the attractive female is definitely a male response which many girls on this site inspire. (congrats girls lol) but as you say the conscience processing kicks in and all is right in my En Femme world.

lisa72
10-18-2014, 05:16 AM
I think the female body is amazing it is very beautiful. I have a great deal of respect for those that can transform there looks. Hoping I can do that someday. I am not gaybbutility find this amazing because it is about what we feel inside. Because I am single I wonder if I am trying to replace that loneliness with Lisa. Not sure

CherylFlint
10-18-2014, 05:27 AM
It has been said that “girls dress for girls”.
Girls dress in competition with one another for a number of reasons on a number of levels, all at the same time. Very, very complicated.
Girls may dress to “out-dress” their competition for the attention of men, or other girls, or everyone.
Girls dress to please themselves; to get noticed; to “blend or not to blend”.
But mostly, girls dress for other girls and men are not even remotely in that particular equation, and it has nothing to do with sex. It’s more like a power play thing: “I’m hot, you’re not”.
So when admiring girls and how they look, think of it as “What is she doing to make it work for her?” kind of thing.
That’s it.

Rabecca
10-18-2014, 05:31 AM
What I admirer the most is the cloths, and how they wear them.

sometimes_miss
10-18-2014, 05:32 AM
I don't go looking for pictures of other forum members; the only ones I see are the ones in the avatars. Which, I wonder if, are either folks expressing to the world who they really feel they are/want to be, or looking for validation that they are able to pass.

Marcelle
10-18-2014, 05:43 AM
Hi Babbs,

Well, I would have to say when I see some of the images I think "wow" that is impressive. However for me there is no typical "guy" response which I might have seeing a beautiful woman but, that is because I know the picture is of a man dressed as a woman . . . kind of takes the "wind out of my sails" ;). Now if was to see this same person in the Vanilla world and I did not know they were a guy then I would have to admit the "typical guy response" would most likely occur (as Wild is always keen on saying . . . men are visual creatures :D). Would I act on that impulse? Not likely as I am married but I think on closer examination non of us truly pass and again the wind would be knocked from my sails.

So that brings me back to the forum pictures. Yes, I think "wow" but that is more so envy as I could never look that good and I think "good on you" for pulling off such a convincing look.

Hugs

Isha

Karen kc
10-18-2014, 06:21 AM
I'm just admiring! I'm impressed! Wishing I could look that great!

fun4metoo2004
10-18-2014, 07:10 AM
For me, I appreciate the female form. If it is a guy in female form and the look awesome, I still feel attracted some what. Nature is a funny thing.

Lori Kurtz
10-18-2014, 07:23 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, although I don't think anybody else has responded to this thread the way I'm about to. So ... just to add to the diversity, here goes.

For me, crossdressing was always an intensely sexual experience. I'm not a transsexual; I don't want to really be female. When I take on my female identity by dressing up, it's always important to me to try to be sexually appealing. There's a vicarious element to this: I'm becoming, on a temporary basis, the kind of woman who appeals to me in a blatantly carnal way. I enjoy her sexuality, and even while I'm inside that female identity, I still am observing her from a male point of view and being turned on by her femaleness. And if some other male sees her and is turned on by her, I get a thrill out of that too.

When I see pictures of a hot-looking sister on this site, my visceral response, whether she is a crossdresser or a transsexual, is as if she were a GG. And, like some other observers here, I also sometimes have a touch of envy that she can look so good, or curiosity about the skills and techniques that she uses to look so good.

Krisi
10-18-2014, 08:21 AM
When I see these photos I just admire how well they are able to look like a genetic woman. I also keep in mind that there's no guarantee that these photos are actual photos of crossdressers. You can be anything you want on the Internet.

Paige Winslow
10-18-2014, 08:41 AM
Hi Babs,

Yes, I have found myself absolutely turned-on by some of the girls. And, yes, I know what is really under that dress. And, yes, I am absolutely straight. I want connection, but I am not gay. It's seemingly a dead-end street, but love can overcome anything, right.
By the way, I used to live on the Northshore.

Paige, Sarasota, FL

Tanya+
10-18-2014, 08:57 AM
For me there is usually a two prong response when i see a gorgeous woman: Want to have/ Want to be. And it is often more one than the other. So a guy who is a gorgeous girl, its a bit more 'be'.

Madilyn A.
10-18-2014, 08:57 AM
I have to say, I am rather enjoying this thread. It hit's on something I have thought about often. I try to make myself look as feminine as possible, The process of the transformation is as important to me as the time spent enfem. When enfem, I guess I do find an attraction to some of the girls here which goes beyond an appreciation for the illusion presented in the photos. I do appreciate all that goes into it, I often am so surprised when seeing the thread of the person in their male form, then their female form. Funny how after seeing the person in their male form, whatever attraction I did have seems to pass. In other words, the female form is beautiful regardless of the plumbing. I try not to analyze and only appreciate.....Great thread......and BTW, if I was the Madilyn mentioned in the opening comment, then thank you, if not I will pretend I was.

Babbs
10-18-2014, 08:59 AM
Lori, there is truth to what you say. When i first started crossdressing it was just under garments and it was a sexual thing, but that was a while ago. I do think when I began wearing wigs, make-up and outer garments I dressed in a sexy provocative way to create a sexual creature that I would be attracted to. but when I joined this site the dressing has become much less sexual and more of a way to experience my femme side and to feel the joy of being a woman. I believe my personality has been experiencing changes and I have become more caring and loving as a result, softer if you will, like a woman. I do love seeing the look and fashion of other ladies in the forum and try to pick up tips to look as femme as I possibly can without being a freak show...a difficult but fun task mind you! And I do think there is, at times, a competitive side as Cheryl expressed, where I want to be the best looking woman in the room!

kimdl93
10-18-2014, 09:03 AM
I've never been confused by my reaction to an attractive feminine appearance. Underlying factors are irrelevant.

Babbs
10-18-2014, 09:03 AM
I have to say, I am rather enjoying this thread. It hit's on something I have thought about often. I try to make myself look as feminine as possible, The process of the transformation is as important to me as the time spent enfem. When enfem, I guess I do find an attraction to some of the girls here which goes beyond an appreciation for the illusion presented in the photos. I do appreciate all that goes into it, I often am so surprised when seeing the thread of the person in their male form, then their female form. Funny how after seeing the person in their male form, whatever attraction I did have seems to pass. In other words, the female form is beautiful regardless of the plumbing. I try not to analyze and only appreciate.....Great thread......and BTW, if I was the Madilyn mentioned in the opening comment, then thank you, if not I will pretend I was.

Madilyn my dear, you most definitely are the woman mentioned in the quote:o

jeank
10-18-2014, 09:23 AM
An interesting question

I find my reactions are a mix of admiration and envy (for those who pass). Also I haven't been on the site that long, but I have learnt a lot from seeing how others present themselves.

ReluctantDebutant
10-18-2014, 09:33 AM
A picture of a beautiful woman is her image on paper, a sculpture her image carved from stone. A good looking cross-dresser is nothing more than a female image rendered on a man. I can admire the beauty and artistry of the subject matter with out having and feelings towards the medium. I wish to have that skill of my own. But it is not usually skill it about being born the right kind of clay.

Joanne Curl
10-18-2014, 10:12 AM
I've often wondered what my attraction to seeing photos of cross dressers is. It's not sexual, I don't physically want to be with them but at the same time I'm very attracted. I think it's becuase it's something I want to emulate. I want, when I'm dressed as Joanne to erase any perceived maleness and to be seen as a pretty, well put together female. Think that's why I am drawn to photos of cross dressers- they exhibit what I want for myself- to be a pretty female when I'm dessed as such.

Jenniferathome
10-18-2014, 10:18 AM
I have never looked at another cross dresser and thought, "wow, she is hot." There is an admiration of the presentation and even some minor jealousy that it must be easier for them when out but a photo is not the same as real life. To me, a dude in a dress is never "hot." Myself included.

Isabella Ross
10-18-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm generalizing, but I would cautiously put it out there that we're way too hung up on the gay/not gay thing. Research suggests that human sexuality is complex -- it's not an either/or thing; instead all human beings are somewhere on a sliding scale of sexuality in terms of orientation. I am incredibly attracted to the female form, and not in the least attracted to the masculine male form. Does that mean I've never been attracted to a pretty, well-presented gurl? Absolutely not. I'm not conflicted about this at all, it's just the way it is.

suchacutie
10-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Ok, so I'm attracted to the feminine form, as is every straight guy. So, does an attractive CD catch my eye? Sure!!! But the internal process is WOW, she's incredible, followed by a little jealousy, followed by, "how does she accomplish that incredible presentation"?

Then again, I've been very (that's VERY) happily married for 41 years, so I have my own version of "hot" at home all the time! So, whether it be cis-women or trans-women, for me it's that I'm completely impressed!

Tracy Hazel Lee
10-18-2014, 12:28 PM
My reactions are usually of respect, admiration, and envy. I have looked at others and thought 'wow', but it's not because I want to get intimate with them. It's because they look awesome, and I highly appreciate that. And most of the time, I am observing how they create their appearance. I'm always looking for new ideas and inspiration. So, there's never any sexual attraction to the person, but there is a sexual element to what I view. The main attraction comes from applying what I see, to myself. I get turned on thinking about how it would feel to look like, or be that person.

Like others have already said, I am attracted to the female image, period. Doesn't matter what canvas it is painted on.

docrobbysherry
10-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Let me start by saying there r MANY here that look completely female to me. But, I'm very fickle about who I find attractive. Which is an entirely different matter! I'm only attracted to feminine, pretty, and shapely women. Few here fit THAT bill.

When I first arrived here after dressing in a complete vacuum for a decade, I was shocked by all the pics posted of "men in dresses". After 7 years here and seeing 100's of dressers in person, I've gotten completely over that.

But, I've spent 17 years trying everything I could think of to hide my maleness and to try to look like a female I mite find attractive. Few here seem to care about that as much as I do. I've come to understand and to respect their reasons for that.

So, if I find a dresser attractive? She should probably go get a modeling job!:daydreaming:

Jackie F
10-18-2014, 01:17 PM
There are many on this site that I consider attractive women. Nothing more, just attractive women.

wilt575
10-18-2014, 02:35 PM
I've never really had any feelings for guys, but my reaction when I see a really passable ladies, I do have a reaction that any one would expect of a guy seeing a hot attractive female. Then I start thinking that can,t be a guy and start to picture "her" as and guy, and all the attraction disappears. Maybe I'm goofy but what I see is what I expect it to be no hidden surprizes.

Helen_Highwater
10-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Jealously, just out and out jealously. Why can’t I look that great? It’s not fair!!!!

susanmiller64
10-18-2014, 02:58 PM
I get asked that a lot and here is how I explain it. I can see and enjoy the beauty of a mountain, beach, city, painting and not go there or buy it so why can’t I enjoy the beauty of a female image be they male or female. We all have things we find beautiful or appealing in life and it is nothing more than that, we don’t act on it. I love the smell of coffee but I can’t stand the taste.
A beautiful female image is something to be enjoyed and emulated. I have 2 beautiful nieces, they are very pretty. I can say that as a matter of fact I tell people that all the time, this doesn’t make me a pervert. They are pretty but I am not attracted to them I just see the beauty within them. Just my thoughts.

Cara Lacey
10-18-2014, 04:23 PM
When I see guys dressed up as women who look really beautiful I get jealous. I wish I could look that good.

Personally, I don't care whether it's a man or woman if it turns me on... it turns me on. I've never been with a man, but I fantasize about it a lot. If there were no HIV I probably would have tried it by now. I had plenty of chances..hanging out in Transgender bars. But I still consider myself as straight. If I had been with ten guys in my life, that wouldn't make me gay,or Bi, no more than setting a few dozen bricks would make me a bricklayer. :)
We tend to get hung up on labels.

Now here's an odd one. I really get turned on by looking at myself dressed in women's clothes. Its my favorite "porn."
Anybody else?

abby054
10-18-2014, 04:27 PM
Long ago, Mad Magazine ran a cartoon showing a middle-aged man walking down a city street with his wife on his arm. The man was looking at an attractive young woman who was walking toward him. The cartoon showed what the man and his wife were thinking. The wife's thought showed the man with the attractive young woman on his arm. The wife was frowning vigorously. The man's thought showed him with his wife on his arm and showed the man wearing the same outfit that the attractive young was wearing. The man was smiling broadly. That says it all for me.

Seana Summer
10-18-2014, 05:16 PM
When I see photos of other CDers, or even suspect CDers, I instantly start the critique. How dose she look? Is she passable? What gives her/him away? What mistakes were made that I can learn from? Its pretty rare I jump to the "wow she gets my attention" thoughts. I think it is especially tough to pass as a genetic women to another CDer! I find myself looking at some genetic women in much the same critical way, especially if she is tall and thin or otherwise has a potential genetic male shape, but few gg's do.

reb.femme
10-18-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm amazed by some of the presentations, but knowing as I do, I couldn't possibly rise to the occasion, so to speak.

For me, it's like seeing a Lamborghini shell knowing it's got an old Honda Civic 3-cylinder unit under the bonnet (hood). Nothing to get excited about!

Rebecca

Anna H
10-18-2014, 05:29 PM
yep, many of us are very pretty. i Love seeing others who are like
me who understand what it means. well...as best as anyone can understand
.....lol!

we seem to be very happy people in our pictures. ♥

:)

if you look like a girl to me, i think of you as a girl. but a girlfriend and
not more than that.....heehee!

BLUE ORCHID
10-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Hi Babbs, I just totally enjoy looking at beautiful female images be they real or make believe.
There are some pretty believable beautiful Crossdressers on this forum.

There are a couple ladies here that really raise the bar pretty high,
And I truly love looking at their pictures wishing that I could reach that level.:daydreaming:

paulaprimo
10-18-2014, 05:50 PM
you are correct, and i agree there are many beautiful girls here.
i do admire their beauty and thats about it.
no sexual attraction at all!! i'm not interested in "gurls" as i am
"straight" and only date men... :D

katie elouise
10-18-2014, 05:59 PM
For me its admiration and respect of the time trouble and effort some of the girls go to , and then there are those naturally pretty ,I don't aspire to be with any of them in a " romantic " sense but I do feel inspired to try a little harder to emulate there great looks ,mostly without success but we are all work in progress imho Katie x.

Kara in CT
10-18-2014, 06:21 PM
i have often found myself thinking "She" looks hot! I believe it comes from a standpoint of wishing I could look like that or even if I looked that good I would live in a dress.

If I wasn't aware she was a he, I'm sure I would feel the usual male attraction.

joanna4
10-18-2014, 06:48 PM
I accept the fact that I'm admiring. Being a CD gives you the control of being super flexible with how you look at a girl even if she is a he. Not only CDs but also transgendered peopl on Youtube. So I don't get a wierd feeling while admiring a CDer or even thinking about a man lol

PHXTC
10-18-2014, 08:38 PM
I used to worry about this too but I've learned to accept it. I don't mean to be blunt but I do get turned on physically when seeing some of the girls here and TS/CD in general.

Maria 60
10-18-2014, 09:36 PM
I think for most part, I know what there feeling, and how the cloths they are wearing feel on them. I kind of feel a connection with them, knowing we both have the same interest.

Janine cd
10-18-2014, 09:38 PM
I am most interested in what they are wearing and how their hair and makeup looks. I guess it's a matter of envy that I could never look as good as they do.

alicia45
10-18-2014, 09:44 PM
I guess your question is one about sexuality and wether you find the other girls sexually attractive from a male point of view.
You hit the nail on the head as far, as I am concerned, when you said you get to feel like a woman when on the Forum, wether dressed or not. That is how I feel. My head space is definitely in the female operative and I can admire another girl not only for her visual beauty but her inner beauty. There are many girls here who for one reason or another don't put up an avatar but I can connect with them through their words and not base my opinion of them on how they look.
Yes there are a lot of very attractive, intelligent and articulate girls here and I can be envious of their looks or their style but I don't feel anything.....else
Luv
Amanda

Exactly! I see my sisters as I would like to see myself, and also allow for a little jealousy :), but the latter is all in fun (kinda ;) ) Every woman here has been so encouraging and loving...I love this wonderful community, even though it's online. I'm encouraged and strengthened by it!

Madilyn A.
10-19-2014, 11:23 AM
In previous comment Kara made reference to thinking when seeing some of the girls look so good they should stay in a dress. First Kara my thoughts about you exactly... you look great....I have the same thoughts as well. Particularly when seeing a younger person. The pink fog only gets more intense as we age.

FemmeMonique
10-19-2014, 12:39 PM
Jennifer, I have to differ with your self-assessment!

Lacy PJs
10-20-2014, 09:45 AM
To me, the question really is if you encountered that person somewhere other than here, what would your reaction be? With the exception of those who use a caricature or picture of a GG, you pretty much know that everyone whose picture you see is genetically male. So when I see their pictures here, I'm automatically "biased" in knowing that they aren't exactly what they look like they are. Still, I must say that there are several here who would fool me if I were to meet them on the street. I'm not saying that I'd necessarily be attracted to them but could see how/where I'd be in a mode of admiration... not sexually but rather a kind of , "Wow! She looks great!"

Flip the coin... I can look at a guy who is in good shape and has taken care of himself and admire his efforts but the admiration is anything but sexual.

I'm rambling... I'm outta here! :)

Lacy PJs

Lee Andrews
10-20-2014, 10:18 AM
For me it is total envy.
Built like a linebacker I'd never pass. But I also know how much work goes into looking that good. If I saw them in the street I'd probably do what I normally do and admire their total look. Actually bugs the wife I think, if I see a female out and about and ask her whether it's just me or does that outfit work for them? Sometimes she thinks its funny, sometimes not that I'm not 'looking' at the lady for normal male reasons but for what shes wearing. She's more worried about me buying that outfit than stepping out on her... LOL

Cheryl T
10-20-2014, 10:20 AM
When I see the pictures of the lovely ladies in this forum I appreciate their effort and beauty. I admire the skill they have with their makeup and clothing choices and of course I try to take some of what I see and adapt it to my own dressing. Whether here or in public I am always watching other women, especially those in my age, height and size groups to see what I feel works and doesn't work so that I can improve my style and skill.
It's not a sexual thing for me, purely admiration of what they have accomplished and inspiration for what I may accomplish.

Lorileah
10-20-2014, 10:28 AM
To me, the question really is if you encountered that person somewhere other than here, what would your reaction be? With the exception of those who use a caricature or picture of a GG, you pretty much know that everyone whose picture you see is genetically male.

But aren't you introducing a bias into your theory by knowing that the people here are genetically male so you look closer at the picture? I have many friends who "pass" (hate that word) everyday with little question. I also have many friends who couldn't pass in the dark but they are happy with who they are. I am physically attracted to 3-4 of my friends and I know whats under the clothes but they are beautiful people inside and out. If you met them on the street you would most likely assume they were GG

NicoleScott
10-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Women seem to have no reservations about calling other women pretty. I hear it all the time, from my wife and others. But when a CDer thinks other CDers are pretty, their sexuality gets questioned. How dumb.

foxy bartender
10-20-2014, 12:35 PM
For me, I am only attracted to females... But that doesn't have to mean genetic females. I've been treading down this road of self discovery a lot lately.. For years I simply identified as a cross dresser... More & more I'm feeling a disconnect from my male side. I feel that it's much more likely things go deeper then that & I am really struggling with the idea that I am really in the wrong body..
However, one thing I do know... I am truly only attracted to women... & when I see a beautiful girl here, or anywhere... I am turned on.. I kinda felt that if I was truly meant to be a woman, then I should have some attraction to men..
Reading through some of your replies here, I feel better... Simply because we each have our own feelings toward sexuality & attraction but it's not what defines us, by any means.
We don't need labels, we can just enjoy beauty & love any way we choose....

ArleneRaquel
10-20-2014, 12:45 PM
I know that I am repeating myself but when I'm enfemme I like men. Maybe its just a facade for any latent feelings that I may have, but his aspect of my being didn't manifest itself until I was almost sixty years of age.

My mother received compliments on her looks, makeup, hair, attire, and eye wear many times. No one ever thought "nasty" things about that. But today who knows. It seems to me, and it might just be me, that too many people are quick to jump to the wrong conclusions when it comes to especially sexual matters.

Rachael Leigh
10-20-2014, 12:51 PM
For me it's a little strange but more so it's like wow that had to take a lot of work to look so good.
I know how hard for me to get a look I'm happy with and I know I don't even come close to some of the beauties on here.
So it's just one admiring another

Stephanie47
10-20-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm a senior. I have made the journey in life to appreciate the fact I have lived longer than a lot of other people I have known. It's strange, but, when people age they do tend to look a little different than when in their twenties or thirties, etc. Yes, there are some really attractive youngsters on this site. Do I get a tingle when I view their presentations? No. I've learned over the decades that beauty is skin deep. I do admire their presentation. I've got to other sites where the pictures are supposedly of MtF cross dressers. Checking their Adam's Apple yep they're seem to be a cross dresser. All I can say is wow- 100% passable.

On this site I also see the pictures of many older MtF cross dressers who are in their "mature" years. For their ages, and, what I would expect to see in a real woman that age, those MtF also look very attractive. I've made comments on some presentations that it is really difficult for me to accept the fact they are decades older than they appear. They have aged well, as a fine wine.

As a 65+ I always made an attempt to be as attractive as a mature woman may be. Some day I expect I will be an aged great grandmother. I still will want to dress nicely.

A suggestion for those who know they generate some serious "drool" on this site, please eat well, exercise and take care of your health. Someday you'll also want to be a senior citizen on this site.

Tallulah Rose
10-20-2014, 04:20 PM
Luv
Amanda

I feel this way too. :iagree:

lexivanderpump
10-20-2014, 07:16 PM
I'm married and my wife is super gorgeous. TBS, I absolutely love looking at all the beautiful girls in here. Do I desire them? Yes, some of them. They are gorgeous girls. If you are a girl or woman and especially if you are hot I am going to drool over you regardless of your "equipment".

I hope that answers your question hon.

Love,
Lexi V.

Kaze_
10-20-2014, 07:31 PM
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings of jealousy. >_<

Sarina Curtis
10-22-2014, 10:49 AM
I look at the pictures here and admire them for 2 things: First the happiness and comfort I can see in their visages and postures which gives me hope that I can get there too. Second is the beauty I see in people being true to themselves on both the inside and outside. Nothing sexual about it, it's simply that beauty is beauty. I've never found a guy appealing in an physical way, likely never will but I do think 'Wow!' to myself when I see all the pics here because it's impressive to see how good they look despite what's under the hood.

shelly1
10-23-2014, 09:14 AM
its just admiring another girl

Gypsy Sam
10-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Second the motion of Lori Kurtz. The visual stirs the imagination, the rest is a matter of time and place. Intimacy with a CDTG? Cross that bridge if I come to it.

Judith96a
10-23-2014, 11:21 AM
I've probably said this before but...
I'm not attracted to men. No way Jose!
When I see a picture of an attractive 'girl' on here or on any other the other places that I frequent, I tend to think "ooh, I like the look of HER" (or something to that effect) regardless of what set of chromosomes etc. they were born with! Of course, in many cases I know that this 'girl' is, like me, a "dude in a dress" but that knowledge kicks in AFTER the initial reaction. And shallow though it may sound, there are a number of CD girls that I'd like to meet sometime possibly just because of the way they look (when the 'male them' and the 'male me' might have nothing obvious in common)! I can't speak for anyone else but I think that there's a degree of "suspension of disbelief" going on - that the eyes report 'girl', the cognitive bit of the brain reports 'dude in a dress' and something in between goes "yeah, yeah, yeah I know that but just go with what you see". It's difficult to explain coherently but one of the consequences is that, when it comes to relating to those of us on here who present as female I tend to think of all of us as 'girls' regardless of what 'label' we may bear.

jaquie
10-23-2014, 10:48 PM
Oh there is so much Barbara Striesand here. We are all guys, (well mostly) and being guys we can get horny at the drop of a hat. Plus being crossdressed, swishing around in our sexy outfits and teetering around in our heels can raise the kinkiness factor to new heights! That said, given the right amount of alcohol and the right amount of Hotness:heehee: we become like fish chasing after a shiny lure. You might go home with a number 10 and wake up with a number 1 but remember you are walking a fine line out there.

Dava76
10-24-2014, 05:33 AM
Being a man I find other CDs attractive like I would any woman. Going anywhere with it though is a different story.

Contessa
10-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Yes I will admit that I love the feminine form. If you look like a woman I may find something in that form that I like. So attraction is not physical nor sexual it is just I am attracted. Yes I forget that you're the icing on the cake. I think the love and attraction is the same as a family member. I want to go to bed with you never comes into question. But you are good looking. Still I love the feminine form and women. For that I am a lesbian, though I may never find anyone who loves me again. I will live out the rest of my life alone but invariably happy.

Tess

Adriana Moretti
10-27-2014, 08:10 PM
my answer would be.........oh wait.......I am not straight......LOL........so my answer wont help.........

Talisker
10-27-2014, 08:27 PM
I am sexually attracted to humans that look female regardless of the plumbing and no longer care what label others want to put on it. So me in the mirror if i do a good paint job, cis-girl, other CD, m2f trans etc all work ;o) but not the hairy man in dress look.

Diversity
10-27-2014, 08:42 PM
I just feel like a guy admiring a good looking woman. There are times when I wonder what it would be like to actually be 'passable' and go out in public.
For now I must be content with being a good looking guy, who enjoys CD'ing.
Di

Janine cd
10-27-2014, 08:49 PM
I find myself admiring her beauty and especially how she is dressed. I am usually jealous of her appearance and wishing that I could be her.

CherylFlint
10-27-2014, 09:57 PM
I just try and figure-out what they're doing that works for them.
But the other way also works: the one's that have obviously missed the boat and need A LOT of help can tell you what NOT to do.
So I study every picture and in the magazines, too.

BillieAnneJean
10-27-2014, 10:06 PM
I look at another CDer like one artist appraising another's work.
I am happy for them if they have it working.
I am hopeful for them if it isn't.
But I would never offer criticism unless asked directly for my help..........if I had any to offer.
But to me they are and always will be a male to female crossdresser.
Compared to my SO, no one can compete. She is the real thing.
A VW bug painted Ferrari red is still a VW bug. A Ferrari will never have to compete for sexiest sports car with a VW bug.
So this is THE complete post. CDing, hot SOs, cars, and shoes. Whoops!
I love Mary Janes.
NOW it is complete.

Vanessa5
10-28-2014, 06:30 PM
I do admire all the hard work that so many of us put in to their presentation. I find it hard to believe that hot girl is a dude. Really though I look at the pics to help with my own presentation. If there is something I'm not doing I try to do it next time I get dressed.

Kate T
10-28-2014, 07:05 PM
Mostly pretty much I regard most on this site as female / women given that that is the way they wish to present. I think there are some very attractive women on this forum but no I'm not sexually attracted to them.

missVS
10-28-2014, 07:43 PM
For me when I look at attractive CD TG girl feelings are of some envy and wishing I was 30 years younger. I enjoy to look at the different ways they achieve the look and admiring the look but thats about it. When I want some stimulation I look at Jayden James or something along that line to dream about what could be would be uhh fantasy.

Eryn
10-28-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm married and CDing isn't sexual for me.

I can admire a beautiful TG person for their effort and good genetics.

I realize that I'm well past my "sell by" date and I'm fine with that. I don't have to worry about unwanted male attention and the dangers that brings.

Babbs
10-28-2014, 08:45 PM
my answer would be.........oh wait.......I am not straight......LOL........so my answer wont help.........

Adrianna! your answer is definitely wanted....especially as you were one of the girls mentioned as hot and passable in the original post!

paulaprimo
10-28-2014, 09:01 PM
you are so right about adriana, babbs. as one of the lucky ones to have met her,
she is much more beautiful on the inside! i'm proud to call her my goomba! :)

StacyPump
10-28-2014, 09:56 PM
For me, crossdressing was always an intensely sexual experience. I'm not a transsexual; I don't want to really be female. When I take on my female identity by dressing up, it's always important to me to try to be sexually appealing. There's a vicarious element to this: I'm becoming, on a temporary basis, the kind of woman who appeals to me in a blatantly carnal way. I enjoy her sexuality, and even while I'm inside that female identity, I still am observing her from a male point of view and being turned on by her femaleness. And if some other male sees her and is turned on by her, I get a thrill out of that too.

Wow! Lori, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I have to say that you have expressed, 99.99% perfectly what I feel when I dress, and why I dress. I'm so happy and glad to know there are other people in the world who feel the same way as me!

BlackRoseImmortal
10-28-2014, 10:03 PM
For me, it's a mix of 'attracted to' and 'want to be' (same as another person earlier in this thread)

Adriana Moretti
10-28-2014, 11:09 PM
well...as a bi -sexual gal ( which reads gay by the ignorant)...i do find some of the gals attractive, on here, and those I met in real life. I have dated men,women, and cd's. I see people for people...clothes are clothes...sooner or later you r going to have to take em off... When it comes to cd's I have dated a few and had a relationship with one crossdresser for over a year and a half..and it was pretty awesome. I gained a whole new wardrobe LOL. Here's the thing...she wasnt the most attractive cd i known...but she was cool, and down to earth. To me there is more to people no matter what sex they are, or what clothes they wear.

But you would be surprised at how many cd's will date ( using that term lightly) other cd's. ...its not touched on much on this forum ( the majority here seems to be married and part timers)...but for the gals out publicly and on the party scenes it's the norm..i get invited "back to the hotel" often and know pleanty of others who been asked too.....i never accept the offers, i'd rather keep most of them as friends and my reputation in check....but I DID once..and YES.... she was the girl when i first scanned the room i said in my head "WOW.....She is hot"...

and thanks for the nice complimints....wow i cant spell...this forum needs spell check im just awful xoxo