PDA

View Full Version : Wearing "stuff" to work?

pammiecd
01-24-2006, 06:11 PM
How many of you wear "stuff" under your regular clothes to work? I live in western Pennsylvania where it gets quite cold in the winter. I work in a relatively cold atmosphere, so I always have something "on" underneath. I,ve discovered that tights provide warmth, are not bulky like mens long underwear, and also give me the thrill of dressing. At times I will also wear a cammie with matching panties to increase the thrill. Heaven forbid I'm in an accident some day!

Tina Dixon
01-24-2006, 06:13 PM
You know I never do, my undies are I think sexier than my wifes panties so I don't.

Sedona
01-24-2006, 06:15 PM
I see that you're new to the site. Welcome! But, you'll find that this is one of the most popular threads here.

For the record, I do a thong 80% of the time, a woman's tank (wifebeater cut) 25% of the time, and once in a while, women's long thermals, like cuddleduds, to stave off a crisp day.

Enjoy your time here!

Helen MC
01-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Yes, panties under my male trousers every day, and have done so all my working life.

SherriePall
01-24-2006, 06:54 PM
I have worn knee highs to work, with a support stocking over the one on the right leg (doctor's orders for my varicose veins). Can't get away with panties or even pantyhose because of the limited bathroom facilities at work.

AprilMae
01-24-2006, 06:57 PM
I wear pantyhose (and panties) on cold days.

annekathleen
01-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Im always wearing panties under my jeans at work, and have recently been wearing womens jeans, and no one seems to notice. I have worn pantyhose or womens stretch lycra knee high socks. I do wear a few womens tank tops under my turtlenecks and sweatshirts.

Rebecca C
01-24-2006, 07:09 PM
when i used to be in sales i wore pantyhose and panties all the time,now i work at a car dealership and wear them everyday.when i go to town on my days off i wear a bra,panties,pantyhose,breastforms and a full length slip under my sweats and t-shirt.if the wife is not along i also wear a set of 3in heels,and change my shoes when i get out to my drab shoes.

IRIA
01-24-2006, 07:13 PM
Ham ha! I always wear panties and perfume to work. more... later.;)

GypsyKaren
01-24-2006, 07:16 PM
I wear panties to work all the time now, as a matter of fact I recently
tossed all of my guy undies. I also wear my bracelets and rings, and always perfume. Oh yeah, welcome Pammie!

GypsyKaren

Carlacd
01-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Well count me in. It's only in the last couple of months that i have worn Panties to work.Don't think i have worn boxers in about 5 months. Long live PANTIES. Also i have been known to wear knee highs , depending on the shoes.

Karren H
01-24-2006, 07:33 PM
I wear my standard bussiness lingerie - bra, panties or thong, garter belt, and thigh high stockings. Sometimes a corset. And my bra and panties usually match my tie!!

See the January 4th blog entery!!! Shot in the restroom at work, hehehe.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-DfuDOdc6erRMQiaEDY9CO6XIBh0-

Love Karren

AprilMae
01-24-2006, 07:40 PM
great Pics, Karren. A lot of nice looks.

JennyR
01-24-2006, 07:44 PM
I wear panties under women's jeans all the time. Nobody has ever said anything about my jeans. I have a woman's suede jacket that I wear in the warmer spring-like months. It is brown suede with fringe hanging from the arms and across the back. Nobody at work has ever said anything.

One day my sister noticed that the button holes were on the right side and the buttons were on the left. She asked me why I was wearing a woman’s jacket. I just told her something about finding it at a garage sale and liking the western look that it had.

JuliaCD
01-24-2006, 08:04 PM
I wear panties all the time now. As my work is sometimes physically demanding, nylon panties aren't comfortable, so I got some nice soft cotton panties for work. I love them! They are more comfortable than the mid-rise boy's briefs I used to wear. When I'm done for the day, the lacy silky ones go on!

kristytv
01-24-2006, 09:03 PM
i too work at a car dealer in the parts end, so uniforms for me , but i still wear panties all the time otherwise , and saturdays i can wear jeans and other causual stuff , so , underneath panties either thigh highs or pantyhose , and a full slip

Daintre
01-24-2006, 09:10 PM
I wear panties, bra, cami, and pantyhose everyday to work, if it is a day in the office then I add perfume, I have ended up in the ER once or twice, but nothing was ever said :)

silkenhose
01-24-2006, 09:17 PM
funny, at work today i was thinking about making a post re the thrills i am having wearing pantyhose and a thong (the thong is a constant reminder) to work under my male clothes. i went out today with ankle length boots and no socks :rolleyes: it was a gas. i love the feeling.

find myself dressed like this more and more

NylonMan
01-24-2006, 09:19 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose to work as often as I can. I even try it with no socks over top of my nylons. One day a female co-worker saw the nylons because my pant leg went up as I was sitting. I told her that I have to through these socks out, they are getting really thin. I don't think she bought it, but she hasn't said anything since.

tara 24-7
01-25-2006, 12:24 AM
funny, yesterday i was putting a roof on a church here in dublin, with a basque and lacy stockings under my work clothes (will i go to hell?????)
fells so good tho!!!!!! kisses tara, xxxxxxx

AprilMae
01-25-2006, 12:30 AM
funny, yesterday i was putting a roof on a church here in dublin, with a basque and lacy stockings under my work clothes (will i go to hell?????)
fells so good tho!!!!!! kisses tara, xxxxxxx

I doubt you will go to hell. Imagine what some of the priests are wearing under their cassocks.

Stephanie
01-25-2006, 12:40 AM
I wear panties MOST days and I usually wear one of two pairs of womens-cut Khakis (I'm partial to St. John's Bay) along with one of my polo shirts. On "dress-down" days, I often wear my single (right now) pair of womens jeans sometimes along with a colorful womens turtleneck (all courtesy of St. Johns Bay). The only comments that I have received regarding my attire so far (my turtlenecks specifically) have been complimentary.:angel:

Rachel Morley
01-25-2006, 12:50 AM
I always "underdress" but I also wear women's outer clothes but ones that look like unisex clothes. Today I wore my normal (winter) underwear of a bra, panties, a camisole and a pair of pantyhose. On top of this I wore a black pair of women's dockers pants and a women's pale baby blue long sleeved crew necked tee. I never wear jewelry or make up to work but I do sometimes wear perfume and of course my finger nails are always painted with shiny clear polish.

Helen MC
01-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Some priests do wear panties under their cassocks.

In one place I used to work I went past a local Church every day and the Vicarage was next to the road. There was a washing line in the garden and I used to see the clothes on the line including several pairs of women's large white cotton briefs of the type my mother, my sister and I wore (and I still do). This was in the early 1970s before the unisex male underpants we have these days became common and men only had Y-Fronts or Undershorts, and I was expert enough to know a pair women's knickers when I saw them! I thought these must be his wife's or the housekeeper's underwear but when his name came up in conversation I asked if he was married to be told that "Father **** was celibate and lived alone, but had some ladies of the parish come round to do his housework". I therefore assumed that the knickers on the line were his.

This assumption was proved a few months later when I had to visit the Vicarge on some business. I found that he was in the Church and he told me to go to the Vestry and he would see me there. When he arrived he took off his cassock and I saw that he wasn't wearing trousers under it just a pair of the white cotton women's knickers that I had seen on the washing line. I didn't stare of course as he quickly took a pair of trousers out of the wardrobe and slipped them on.

I have since read that many priests and vicars do not wear trousers under their cassocks as it can be too hot doing so, especially if they are wearing Vestments for Services. I wonder how many wear women's knickers and panties?

Robertacd
01-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Panties and womans jean everyday for years myself, no body has ever said anything about it. Occasionally I will wear pantyhose too.

Melissa73
01-25-2006, 01:06 AM
i have to admit, at present, i am working w/ a bra and panties and girly socks under my male clothing. I work in the motel business (front desk--late night.) But on my other job, I have yet been able to....(works in a restarant.)
I know, noone could possibly tell what type of underwear u wear, but i am still uneasy wearing panties or a bra to my restarant job. (even though once, i tried....i was all dressed and ready to go, when i chickened out and changed underwear.

Patty
01-25-2006, 01:14 AM
I wear panties (thongs) seven days a week. I wear shorts at work so there are no hose there. Cut my hair very short, people did not know iit was me. Shaved my legs at the same time and no one has said anything about the legs.

Nlenro-nu
01-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Hi! I'm Nlenro-nu and Yes I've worn panties, pantyhose, gaff and even bra to work. No one has said anything and I work at The Canadian Mental Health Association.. If I told you what province then you'd know who I am! But I've worn woman's clothing under my male clothes quite often. I wish I had started wearing the stuff alot sooner than I did. Woman's clothing fits better than men's. Softer, more comfy but unfortunately rips a lot easier than mens. Well I don't might giving up some durability for more comfort! Well one summer day I forgot to change when I went to my garden.. in woman's skirt.. and I was taken to the Hospital Psychriatic Ward... and was asked a few questions under what I think was a lie detector. Most of The questions weren't hard to answer. They held me for 48 hours.. they let me go and even provided me with bus fair to go back home. Well when they let me go... they mumbled he hasn't broken any laws and is no threat to the community.. we can't hold him legally for any longer.. No problem until a week later my landlord and landlady evicted me because they spotted me wearing woman's
clothing on their property.. They said they don't want no gays around..
Well with no place to go I stayed in Bowman Township under a homemade tent for a couple months.. Saved up enough money to get a cheap place and
I continued to wear clothes to work.. I was just lucky it was summer time and I din't have to work then the 2 months I was without a place. It was an interesting experience to say the least.. far better than an ordinary dull life.. If I had stayed with what was considered normal.. I'd be considered a bore! Normality is boring isn't it? I think God wants us to have some fun.. that's why God allows such Diversity... It's the Minority that's in power that pretend to be the majority think they have the right to tell us what to wear or not to wear. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR THINKS ANYMORE I WILL WEAR WHAT EVER I WANT! The Bus Driver doesn't seem to mind.. he
doesn't say much when I board it dressed as a female.. He smiles and mutters.. different strokes for different folks.. Oh I just work one day a week and sell items by mail the other days.. When I open my dollar store in the near future I might even be dressed as a female more often than male!
Yes I'll have a section of clothing in that store. Why not? We don't have the right to deprive God of fun. It's tne Nay sayers that are disappointing God not us.. I love womans clothing and someday I'll trash out all my males clothing except for a few overalls for painting & gardening purposes.. Sorry if I went off topic a few times. I have lots of thoughts racing through my head pretty much all the time.. even though it's late at night.. time for a cup of instant Psychotria Nervosa (that's coffee in case you didn't know! Where do you think the word Psychotic came from?)
Well have a great time wearing whatever clothes you want to wear..
As I said I do wear woman's clothing under my male clothes when I work!

Girly Sara
01-25-2006, 05:37 AM
I wear knickers under my work trousers (pants) every day. In fact, 24/7.

Sara x

AnnaMaria
01-25-2006, 07:32 AM
I don't have a choice about wearing mens or panties. I only have panties in my drawer so I always wear them. I also wear winter tights from time to time when I know that I am going to be working in the cold a lot that day. I also wear womens pants a lot. I am now up to four pair. 2 pair of black jeans, a pair of khaki colored jeans that don't really look like jeans, and a new pair I just got from eddie bower that are chinos in an dark pine color. Sometimes a cami or cami and bra depending on if I wear a sweater or not and quite often I wear girls socks as well. Of course I work in an office setting as an IT so I am constantly dealing with others so I am careful what I wear to make sure that nothing shows that will give me away.

anna

Phyliss
01-25-2006, 07:52 AM
Being selfemployed I don't have to worry about co-workers, but I am in the home repair business so I am always interacting with other people. I always wear knee highs, but to avoid the obvious I put on two pair of jet black. They resemble mens dress socks that way, plus it gives a bit of support to tired legs. Panties everyday are a must, I threw out my "tighty whiteys" two years ago. As for a bra, that also is everyday, except on Wednesday when I have my standing appointment whit my Chiropractor and massage therapist. Just not comfortable enough yet with them to give out tooooo much information. The main reason I wear a bra is because I do have some natural projection without the use of any "additives" chemical or hormonal.
Been wearing panties for about six years now and the bra for a bit better than a year.
Loose shirts in any dark color help hide any lines or lumps.

carriejoe
01-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Just in the last 6 months i have started wearing panites, normally g-string and pantyhose under my jeans to work. I find them very comfortable. Haven't quite got the nerv yet to try a bra, but maybe soon.

Danielle
01-25-2006, 10:30 AM
Around here in the west Los angeles area the weather at times kind of pushes me to take out the garter belt and stockings and a very succulent mini dress under my work clothes.There are dresses that look like you are wearing a normal shirt and it's so funny too see that no one notices:)

shelbyjeans4u
01-25-2006, 10:43 AM
i my self am in the construction business and wear tights everyday having both ankles broken gives me the excuse it gives me extra support:D

Natalie x
01-25-2006, 10:52 AM
Oh yes! Always knickers (panties) and a padded bra. As often as I can, I also wear a women's blouse or top (under a sweater - it's winter here) and sometimes some satiny trousers (pants) too. Haven't quite got the nerve to wear heels, though (well, not yet)! :o

KellyT
01-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Panties for me too. Not all the time yet, need to buy some more. I also have quite a few ladies tank tops, tight clingy polo(turtlencks) and other sweaters that are softer that I wear to work. Never had any comments.

Deanna2
01-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Only have panties in my panty draw. Don't own any socks, so it's either pantyhose in the winter or femme sockettes in summer. Always wear a cami in the winter. Often wear a triangle bra on the odd days that I wear a suit.

KellyT
01-25-2006, 12:57 PM
This is sort of going of the thread slightly, but what sort of job would you like to do just so you could wear the uniform or job cliched outfit? I've probably got too many to mention but a few would be
1)Air hostess, so well groomed
2)Secretary, short skirts and very flirtatious
3)High powered buisiness woman. Well cut suits, with flared slacks, high heels and a soft knit or silky blouse under the jacket

insearchofme
01-25-2006, 04:23 PM
Pammi,

Are you wearing Steeler panties for the next few weeks?

I wear panties exclusively.

Katrina
01-25-2006, 04:31 PM
I just wore a pair of khakis, a babydoll tee under my regular guy shirt, sheer trouser socks, and a pair of shoes with about an inch and a half heel. Fortunately, my pants are long so the heel doesn't show too much while I'm standing. Sitting is another story all together.

karen marie
01-25-2006, 05:17 PM
i wear girls socks and my women's sketchers at work.
i also wear a womans watch,not an overly feminine one.
hugs,karen.

Stormgirl
01-25-2006, 05:45 PM
I've tried it before but just felt too uncomfortable. It made me really paranoid.

BrendaJ
01-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi girls....
I've been wearing panties and nylons to work for years.I just started to wear my push up bra about a month ago and love the way it completes the feeling of being a woman at work.

Denise01
01-25-2006, 08:46 PM
I now wear panties every day, have been for a couple of years. Only wear mens shorts when going to the doctor. As a matter of fact, i now have more panties than i do mens shorts. Have not yet got the courage to wear panties there, even though i wear white cotton.
I now wear white socks on the advice of the doctor, and most days, wear white ladies socks, they are so much more comfortable than the harsh mens ones.
Working in my own business i do not have to worry about co-workers. Depending on what i am doing and who i am meeting, i will underdress from a waist cincher, which helps my back to fully underdressing including wearing a bra, slip or camisole and panty hose.
I often wear ladies jeans or slacks as well.
It feels great to be able to wear femme under clothes as i wish, and just wish i could dress femme 24/7.

Denise

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 09:51 AM
i wear girks panites under my school clothes every day and have neva been caught

Monique
01-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Panties are a must every day! Got to have something on that's fem. This time of year i've often got hose (love the traditional ones with garter belt) on as well. If i've got a long drive i'll add coat of pink lipstick!

pattied
01-26-2006, 04:30 PM
nothing original here... I almost always wear a thong or panties under my drabware. On chilly days (Jeesh, does it get cold in Boston?) I wear tights, on just cold days I wear hose...

But if you're looking for tell tale signs, then look to my eyebrows (shaped - though not well - first time issues) or my manicured nails. :)

simonep
01-26-2006, 06:27 PM
I wear panties under my work clothes regularly, used to only be on trips now its almost when I wish to. I even get warned by my wife about the VPL! I have been pushing the limits recently with no complaints from my wife.

As I excercise every morning there are a pair of boys knickers for the washing line, as well as the girls so its easier to explain to my adult kids who still live at home. If they had ever asked.

Simone :)

Miss Lulu
01-26-2006, 07:12 PM
I always wear panties and nylons. Sometimes, when I wear a thick sweat-shirt, I will have a bra too. At home, it's the whole nine yard.

Aloha_Dana
01-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Anything pink, lacy, satin, soft, stretchy, flowery, pretty! It is difficult to wear bra and camisoles though since I don't wear a jacket, but I have on occasion!

black leotards
01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Panties and tights everyday for me :angel:

michelleliz
01-26-2006, 08:58 PM
I do every day. I live by myself and I am loving it. My wife kicked me out 3 mounths ago. I think that was the nicest thing she has done for me in 5 years. that is how long wwe were married

Michwlle elizabeth

Ms. Donna
01-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Knickers every day since I was in university. I haven't worn men's undies in a dog's age. Since almost all my clothes are women's, I don't really have much choice anymore. :)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

MaylinJane
01-26-2006, 10:32 PM
I have to wear uniforms to work too, but underneath I wear my white cotton hanes her way panties, (the satin and lacy ones are for after work) and during the winter control top pantyhose because they hold up better to the rigors of a shop enviroment. I also wear womens tanktops under my shirt in a size alittle too small to give me some support in the breast department (C-cups) and to kinda make my boobs look alittle smaller to keep up my male appearences.

May

maid phylis
01-26-2006, 10:36 PM
i have been wearing panties 24/7 for the past four years now and when i am on my route i am wearing all feminine under neath my jeans,this is bra girdle stockings and also my corset.this makes shopping for dresses and shoes very easy as when i try on something new i am all woman under neath so i just take off my jeans and shirt and put the new dress over my slip .love maid phylis;) :D

kris_dresser
01-27-2006, 06:30 AM
Panties everyday at work...I have worn a sports bra, and when really in the mood stockings and garters as well.

TaraB
01-27-2006, 06:53 AM
i definitly have worn "stuff" to work. I'm of course always very aware of VPL's as well as wearing socks that are womens but can pass as guys to cover the pantyhose. I also will wear pants/shirts that can pass for mens. Its weird...i absolutly hate mens clothes but if its womens and it looks similar to something mens then i'm ok with it. Of course its got to be stylish though.

I try never to let it get the best of me because one thing i don't like is for it to cause problems in my life......so that means no bra, no makeup(toenail polish ok of course), and NO VPL!! I love VPL's especially if under some mens pants i'm wearing because it gives off this subtle little hint at what lies underneath but at work its a definite no-no! VPL's normally are on an per outfit basis.:clap:

Julia Cross
01-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Wearing stuff to work doesn't mean you need to hide it.
For instance, today I am wearing a woman's sweater, black tights and 1.5" heeled ankle boots at the office, with that black trousers, the sweater was black as well, and all in all, I look very normal, just more stylish.

If anyone were to look closely, but who does, then they would notice that the items are feminine. But that's me, and that's how people know me around the office.

j

Jerigirl
01-27-2006, 10:13 AM
I wear ladies panties to work every day. I love panties, but sometimes it's a little distracting. Also have to be careful about visible panty lines when bending over in pants. I sometimes wear a pretty silky cami under my sweaters. I love lingerie. I wear it everyday. I want to try wearing pantyhose to work, I love how nylons feel on my shaven legs.

Kiss,
Jeri Girl

BettyAnne
01-27-2006, 11:48 AM
Except for very rare occasions, I wear panties 24/7. Mostly the Bali Studio line which is 5% lycra and has a lovely satin finish. One benifit is that I can rinse them out and have them dry overnight when I travel. Also, I've found that on long plane trips "Sheer Energy" pantyhose really helps keep the blood from pooling in my legs. As a side comment, quite a few pilots who fly long distances wear them.
Though my wife isn't at all enthused about my crossdressing, she is OK with panties and pantyhose.
Also, I've even worn panties for a physical and had no embarassment. Once the X ray technician casually mentioned that she liked the Bali Studio line too.
Betty

bobbie anne
01-28-2006, 02:16 PM
I wear panties all the time, in winter I have worn pantyhoes under my work clothes. Bobbie anne

Nicole Lee
01-28-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, when I used to work, I never wore girls attire there.

But, when I used to go to high school, I would sometimes wear bikini panties, pantyhose, or spandex tights underneath my male clothes. I loved how it felt. :)

serinalynn
01-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Panties and womans jean everyday for years myself, no body has ever said anything about it. Occasionally I will wear pantyhose too.

Yup Panty and womens jeans for me and my tee shirt comes from another womens source.:thumbsup:

Yael
01-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Panties and trouser sox every day. Nails done with a clear low-gloss.

ashlee chiffon
01-28-2006, 09:18 PM
well...since i stole Mom's briefs when i was about 8...and got caught! But from high school to today, i've worn panties daily, and after work and on weekends, i add what i feel like. Sometimes just a bra and enchancers *or just bra* and i have comfy dresses and skirts for eves and all day at least one weekend day *where i clean, wear heels for awhile, work in the garden, etc*. A little lipstick and some dangly earrings to add to the mood...life is good!!!:thumbsup:

Billie Renee
01-29-2006, 01:11 AM
I wear panties,bra (with my forms),make-up,perfume and always have my nails done and pretty colors on them

Clare
01-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Having worked in an office for most of my career, I was able to wear panties and pantyhose regulary under my male attire. Occassionaly when I was wearing a thick/dark shirt in Winter, I would have on an un-padded bra which didn't show a breast shape under my top, but that was rare as I mostly worked with women and they would notice bra straps etc if i wasn't careful.

What I always wanted to do was wear my colleagues female corporate uniform - it was very stylish!

Maid Marion
02-01-2006, 02:29 PM
I wear stockings and suspender belt and panties every day all day. My SO even helps me buy panties from time to time. Last Christmas she bought me some thick opaque stockings so that i can wear them to work and not have to wear socks.

In winter i've even worn a bra top because it can be hidden by a sweater.

It's a great feeling knowing that underneath i am feminine and only two people know.(plus you ladires now of course) .

Take care

pammiecd
02-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Unfortunatly, I don't have any Steeler panties, but that's a good idea!
GO STEELERS!!!!

Vivian_Anne_1
02-01-2006, 07:09 PM
I do it all the time. Don't own a cami yet but will be getting some soon I hope.

pauleen
02-01-2006, 07:14 PM
I have to change my clothes at work NO CAN DO !!!!!!!!! I work in a all male inviroment mechanics shop get my drift .

lilyminx
02-01-2006, 08:08 PM
Of Course, Always.

Keely
02-01-2006, 10:14 PM
I usually only wear wear my drab but I think this site is corrupting me. I've taken to leave my toes polished and wearing panties mostly all the time. I'm up to 5 days in a row, an all time record! Hey, you only live once (I think).:cheeky:

Keely

Michelle2008
02-01-2006, 10:24 PM
All the time! I personally do not own any "male" undies...only panties for this girl!

Michelle

Heather_cd
02-02-2006, 12:45 AM
:doll:

Hello, for me it is always panties...usually a cute sexy string bikini. I am not much of a thong girl. I like the string bikinis the best usually a silky or satin or lycra pair. And at times love to put on some pantyhose over the panties. I try to buy jeans that accent my leggs and tush. Feels very nice to have on hose under the tight fittin jeans.

sissymaid
02-07-2006, 06:26 PM
When i shave in the wintertime, I wear panties and pantyhose everyday and bras and slips when I wear sweaters. Hard to hide bra strap bumps under a dress shirt...lol

Sandy2628
02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Panties and high tights. One of the high tights came down at work. All most got caught. I was kind of funny.

Michelle8
02-07-2006, 09:17 PM
I live in western Pa. also And Work Outdoors.
Panties And Tights and also clear polish on fingers
and red on toes

Allison1
02-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Occaisionally I have worn painties, once in a great while pany hose.

gennee
02-07-2006, 09:32 PM
I usually wear panties. Sometimes I wear a bra and a girdle. Tomorrow, I'm wearing a cami. My toenails are always polished.

Lisa_M
02-08-2006, 12:11 AM
well i am kida neww to this so right now i just wear panties 24/7 my fav are thongs, boyshorts and anything low rise. but i do have a question for the gurls who posted before me, what type of bra do wear that dose not look like u have boobs? and what type of jeans do u wear? i like my jeans to be skin tight, most guy jeans are baggy and lose dosent the tightness of the jean give it away? i would love to wear a bra and jeans to work i just dont know how to go about it. any info would be great.

ps. i work in a parts store

ladyelaine
02-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Sometimes, yes. When the work changes, that may be another question, but maybe yes then too. Hope to be.

ladyelaine

kimmy p
02-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi Sherrie, I wear pantyhose almost everyday of the year. I to have varicose veins but mine extend up into the hips, to high for standard support socks. My doctor suggested that I wear womens support hose. cheaper than medical hose, and all the excuse I needed. Now if anybody notices (and it does happen on occasion, though rarely) I just give them my legitimate reason. I've never been given any grief about it. Enjoy the valid reason and pantyhose up.

Kimmy P.

barriedeee
02-09-2006, 01:49 PM
i have been wearing stockings with garter belts under my work clothes for years, i have never been court.

keep on doing it , it feels great:angel:

kymmieLorain
02-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah, When I was working I routenly wore camis, bras, etc to work. Now to school Just panties. but always wear panties.

kymmie

cathy b
02-10-2006, 06:03 PM
allways. love the feel.

Billie
02-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and woman's pants to work every now and then. Today it was Lane Bryant Jeans.

carol ann
02-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Most days I wear complete undies - tights (pantyhose) hi-leg or control panties, and in winter when i can wear a sweater or jacket over, bra, and camisole or slip. I just feel so comfortable and sexy.

Billie Renee
02-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I guess I just got way out there since I had my nails done. I now wear a bra (with forms),panties definately,and make-up to work every day while wearing my uniform shirt,and womens jeans. It's fun to be a girl.

cemab4y
02-12-2006, 01:58 AM
It is cold where I live, and I ride a bicycle to work sometimes. I wear womens long underwear, because it is warm and less bulky than mens.

lela
02-12-2006, 06:49 PM
I wear panties, and my toenails are polished everyday.

susancheerleader
02-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Last year was my first foray into dressing. (See http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=326586#post326586)

At that time, BEFORE and after the aforementioned event, I wore panties under my drab clothes. SOMETIMES I wore a sleeveless leotard but that scared me too much thinking I'd get busted.

Teal
02-12-2006, 10:08 PM
I wear makeup every day and unisex panties. Always women's jeans. I wear lipstick when I'm driving in to work, but take it off when I get there. I just love wearing bright red lipstick and smoking Virginia Slims 120's menthol cigarettes on my way to work. I think smoking women's cigarettes is exciting because my mom was a smoker and I somehow make the feminine connection, who knows.

sarahjan
02-13-2006, 12:56 AM
I normally wear panties.

But when the weather is cold I wear tights as well

SweetMonica
02-13-2006, 09:32 AM
I wear panties 24/7 and wear tights to work on a regular basis I used to put a pair of socks on to cover the tights but since I wear opaque navy blue tights I started skipping the socks .I wear work shoes and found a pair of womans shoes at Payless that you cant tell are womans that I wear to work know.

Donnie
02-15-2006, 02:09 PM
its a very cute pair of blue satin and lace panties from Frederics! I was kinda in a hurry this am with not much time to put anything else on under the drab.

Have Fun

jamiepabicd
02-15-2006, 02:16 PM
hi pammiecd

i'm jamie

i too wear panties under my clothes at work. right now i'm wearing a lavender satin thong (luscious). the cold doesn't have any affect on my lingerie choice however. if i were lucky enough to wear a dress however i'm sure that would change, all that cold air rushing up there!!!

Sierra Evon
02-15-2006, 04:54 PM
yes, I wear at all times cotton panties , blue or black nylons when cold
out I ride the bus alot, my bra also depending on if I'm wearing a sweatshirt
cause you cant tell that way.......co-workers dont notice it , but its who
I am and its always with me , gotta get that money honey.......

Marsha
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
always a sports bra, very discreet. I can wear inserts (A cup) or not but feel that I have something femme that is touching my skin.
Marsha

Julia Cross
02-15-2006, 05:15 PM
It would seem it's a given most CD's are wearing panties to work. What about things more noticeable?

J

linnea
02-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi,
As usual, I'm wearing panties underneath my male outerwear right now. On many days I wear panties, a panty girdle, stockings, and a cami. I seldom wear a bra at work because I'm kind of busty and my bustline would really show unless I was wearing a jacket all day.
I have worn women's slacks and jeans to work on casual days; no one has noticed as far as I know. I also wear earrings everyday. They are just small posts, so they aren't dangly or anything showy--that I couldn't get away with.
Linnea

Annaliese
02-15-2006, 06:32 PM
How many of you wear "stuff" under your regular clothes to work? I live in western Pennsylvania where it gets quite cold in the winter. I work in a relatively cold atmosphere, so I always have something "on" underneath. I,ve discovered that tights provide warmth, are not bulky like mens long underwear, and also give me the thrill of dressing. At times I will also wear a cammie with matching panties to increase the thrill. Heaven forbid I'm in an accident some day!
I always ware panties and a sport bra or a cami to work. My jeans are VS low rise and I ware them all most every day. I don't ware pantyhose I work in side and they are just to hot. Come to think about it I don't ware hose when I am dressing either my legs are always shaved and tan, there is one exception during the winter when I ride they keep my legs warm and it is much easier to get on a horse, they are not as tight as long underware are and don't bunch up either.

Pam
02-15-2006, 09:26 PM
I have been wearing panties underneath on a lot of days to work;
tight ones -- usually white but I also have black and pink ones.

I have been planning only wearing panties on weekend as I am thinking
of going to the althletic centre after work and am concerned that I
might be noticed when changing.

What do others think ?

Danai
02-15-2006, 10:20 PM
I always wear a g-String under my jeans...
Sometimes stockings....
Hihi...love 'em!

sneakyscotty
02-16-2006, 12:12 AM
I wore a red and black, sexy thong under my welding clothes today for work.

Cristen
02-16-2006, 02:18 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose everyday and have for many years, and recently started wearing a bra, if I wear Sport Coat. I often wear heels but usually change before going in, but have worn low heels or sandals to work. I have purchased some ladies slacks and working up courage to wear to work.

PennieS
02-17-2006, 01:56 PM
I wear panties everyday and everywhere, My wife knows about the panty thing, but she just thinks it is a panty fettish. i do have longer hair and do wear some womens jeans which no one has ever said anything about. Love to wear some more things regularly but for now it is mostly just my panties everyday. Plan on looking for some more unisex style womans clothing that I can wear everyday, that won't look feminate but i will know. Plan on buying some womens sneakers, at my wife's suggestion because of my narrow feet, would also like to find some womens pants (like dockers or something that i could wear regularly) love the women's jeans. Also started wearing my white chefs pants while working more often because of VPL, plus if i wear some printed panties, they might show a little too. i guess i like to show a little not just arround my wife.

Jenny Warren
02-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I work at The Canadian Mental Health Association.. If I told you what province then you'd know who I am!

Actually, no I wouldn't.

Jenny

nikisbest
02-17-2006, 05:40 PM
I am new here, but I figured I would add my two cents.
I have worn panties to work for about 5 years, I thru out
all my male undies about that time.
I have worn all undergarments to work: bra, cami, and pantyhose.
I dont own any womens jeans and such, so never worn those.
Niki

Tammy Thomas
02-18-2006, 10:48 PM
I have worn only panties for the last three years under my regular clothes, during the winter I wear pantyhose 100% as well. I have many pairs of womens jeans, casual shoes, and tops that I like to wear when I shop. I need to start using a hand bag too