PDA

View Full Version : shoe shopping

silkenhose
01-24-2006, 09:39 PM
have to make a post re my shoe shopping trip from this weekend.

went out wearing corset, thong and sheer to waste black hose under my male clothes. took two outfits with me. Got to the store and picked out a few pair of shoes to try on, asked the girl if it would be ok to put on a dress. She said of coarse, so I changed and she brought me the shoes.

she looked at me and commented that I have a great figure, i said it was the corset..... and because of the corset I could not bend over and do up the ankle straps on two of the pairs she brought me. She immediately said she would be happy to help me..... what a rush!!!!!

she got right into it, had me walk around, turn around sit and cross my legs it was unbeleivable.

needless to say i came home with a few pair of shoes.......sexy shoes:angel:

Laurie Ann
01-24-2006, 09:53 PM
I am happy you had a positive experience and a good time.

Wenda
01-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Wowzer!!

andreaboots
01-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Geez-loweez! Some have all the luck! Going back?????? LOL:cheeky:

Patty
01-25-2006, 12:53 AM
That is so good to hear- I went out trying shoes today but only had panntyhose with Levis and no socks. One store the sales girl said to just try different ones not to stop woth only one pair.

Tanya13
01-25-2006, 01:37 AM
It sounds like a wonderful and sexy experience...Tanya13

Dragster
01-25-2006, 11:42 AM
I have the same problem Pantyhosed, I can't get down to fasten (or unfasten) my shoes when my corset's properly tightened. I can't easily sit down and cross knees either, how did you manage that?

Were you scared of dropping anything on the ground when you were going to the shop? It would have been fun to watch you try to pick it up, "bunny-dip" fashion!!!

Tony