PDA

View Full Version : Has anybodoy borrowed your stuff?

wantstocrossdress
10-21-2014, 12:44 PM
The classic story for most of us is that out of curiosity we tried the clothing or makeup of mom, a sister, aunt, etc. But for those who now have feminine clothing of your own, have you noticed if someone is borrowing your stuff? this someone could be your wife, boyfriend, son, daughter, etc. Is it ok with you that this person is using your stuff or perhaps you have a sort of agreement with them.

Nobody borrows mine, they're all locked up. I dont think that my mom is into the stuff i wear :o

Annaliese
10-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Wife has, never get it back, it not to often she like what I buy, but when she does, it gone, Wife lent a blouse to my granddaughter, it was to big for her but she is into over size and love it, I did get that one back I think.

daphne g
10-21-2014, 01:10 PM
we were out at a fancy dress party and my so,s sister had a skirt on that was way to short,when she danced you could see her knickers,at 50 you don't want that
so my so asks if i had a pair of longer knickers in black ,we only live 2 mins away,that i could lend her
so me and the sister went to my house ,god i had about a thousand pairs of pantyhose laying on my bed that she could see and then i looked through my drawers full of ladies lingerie with her looking over my shoulder
quite exciting for me to say the least ,we found a pair of knickers for her and nothing was said but I'm sure she knows that i dress up a bit more than fancy dress

Carola
10-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Sometimes when my so runs out of pantyhose, she ask me for a pair because she knows that I always have some in every colour.

Lea
10-21-2014, 01:24 PM
My wife has borrowed some of my blouses. Always enjoy sharing with her.

Allison Chaynes
10-21-2014, 01:51 PM
I had a similar thread a few weeks ago. My wife "borrows" my stuff often.

Nikki A.
10-21-2014, 03:08 PM
My daughter has borrowed things from my wife's side of the closet not knowing that they were actually mine. Since my wife has passed away I know I'll never see them again.

missVS
10-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Oh yea my daughter is 19 so many times she has used something I bought to try out. I also buy her stuff or extras I pick up and we have gone shopping together many times so we know what each other likes - the good stuff. I just bought Too Faced brow set and some nice lip scrub and I always show her what I get.

Tina_gm
10-21-2014, 03:25 PM
My wife had gotten a manicure once, came home and I just about did a double take as she had on the exact color of nail polish I had recently purchased. At 1st I didn't tell her this, but a few days later she had chipped off some on a couple of her nails, was lamenting it and thinking of taking it off, and a waste of money. She knows about my dressing, but still, this was one of those deep breath kinda moments and I went and got the matching color and offered it to her. She did touch up her nails with it. She had mixed emotions about it, eventually joked about borrowing her "husbands" nail polish.

Jenni Yumiko
10-21-2014, 04:14 PM
My 15 yo daughter takes my stuff. My friends 14yo daughter has a bunch of my stuff that "my daughter was getting rid of"

natcrys
10-21-2014, 05:22 PM
A couple of my GG friends borrow my stuff.. mostly shoes and dresses. And they let me borrow their stuff. :)

My sister lives quite far away.. otherwise I'm sure she would raid my shoe collection. :p

anna kate
10-21-2014, 05:46 PM
My niece has borrowed everything from shoes up ( except panties and bras). When she has a special occasion to go to, she raids my closet. Wigged (pun intended) her husband out, dancing with the "uncles" dress, but he's getting used to it. After all, it's only clothes!!! She shops with me and makes sure there is always something to be borrowed or shared. I never purge, she takes all my hand me downs.

Adriana Moretti
10-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Me & a local cd gal pal used to share ( clean) clothes and shoes....that was before she dropped off the face of the earth, and AOL was king, finding her now is next to impossible, I hope she finds me LOL.

Renee Elise
10-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Not yet...my sis has appropriated some of my sweatshirts...if I had a supportive girlfriend and we were the same / similar size that would be cool and fun hehe.

Ally 2112
10-21-2014, 07:47 PM
My x GF did like a dress that i had bought and asked if she could have it .I gladly gave it to her and we are still friends to this day

JayeLefaye
10-21-2014, 08:13 PM
The only things on my side of the closet that are safe from my pilfering wife are my shoes. Sadly, I'm several sizes large than my spouse, so it's basically, her side, my side, and my side unless it's something she wants...And don't get me started on my lingerie drawer...

Jaye

BLUE ORCHID
10-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi WTCD, I have let my DA/DT Wife borrow a blouse and sweater or a pair if hose.

CherylFlint
10-21-2014, 09:53 PM
If I hear my wife say, "Oh, that's nice" then, for all practical purposes, that item is history.

EllenJo
10-21-2014, 09:56 PM
Since it is just the wife and I and the fact that she is very petite, the answer is no she has not borrowed any of my femme clothes. However she has always helped herself to some of my male clothing, mostly tee shirts and sweatshirts. I must admit she looks better in them than I do.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

carahawkwind
10-21-2014, 10:29 PM
My wife has borrowed a few things, mostly accessories, my one clutch she used long before I ever did.

lingerieLiz
10-21-2014, 10:36 PM
i've lost more than one outfit to my wife and daughters. Sister-in-law a bra were are the same size until she gained weight last year.

jaye_cd
10-21-2014, 11:33 PM
My wife often borrows my shirts to lounge around in, or if one she is wearing gets dirty she will just grab one from my closet instead of running upstairs to get one of hers.

Beverley Sims
10-22-2014, 02:25 AM
My wife has borrowed panty hose on occasions when hers have turned religious...... Holey. :)

emma-louise
10-22-2014, 03:50 AM
My ex wife used to borrow my clothes all the time we had no secrets

Rachelakld
10-22-2014, 04:54 AM
Wife & daughters.
Wouldn't mine so much if they didn't just dump my clothes on their bedroom floor (the teens, not the wife who always returns stuff)

Jillian Faith
10-22-2014, 05:28 AM
My wife and I are about the same size on the bottom (shirts, jeans, shorts) and will borrow those back and forth. This past week end she needed a pink tank to wear under a zippered hoodie to travel and liberated one of mine. She also recently borrowed a purse I've yet to wear to meet several girlfriends for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. I take these opportunities to remind her of the benefits of having a crossdressing husband.

Maria Blackwood
10-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Handed off some stuff to a CD friend when something doesn't quite fit. He's a bit smaller than me.

mechamoose
10-22-2014, 10:30 AM
My wife 'borrows' my tops. She doesn't borrow my bottoms any more since I lost a bunch of weight last year.

I *did* get to donate a pair of stockings to her last night :)

-, MM

Cheryl T
10-22-2014, 11:11 AM
My wife borrows mine all the time. We share and share alike. As a matter of fact, today I decided to take some pictures and borrowed 3 of her wigs and 2 of her dresses. When I asked if I could borrow hers, she just looked at me and said, "they're OURS, not mine, wear what you like". She's beyond words.

susan jackson
10-22-2014, 11:14 AM
My mum used to borrow my tights and lipstick!

BillieJoEllen
10-22-2014, 12:26 PM
Back when we were first married my wife would borrow a couple of my sweaters. I accidentally left a tee shirt out one time and my daughter used it for awhile. I don't believe she knew I was a CDer.

Caryn Lynn
10-22-2014, 01:45 PM
Just last week when we were packing to go on vacation my wife gave me her standard line "I don't know where this came from but it is on my side of the closet now". Then she says "you can borrow it if you want". There went two more of my tops to the other side of the closet.
She has "borrowed" quite a few items and even shoes as we are about the same size. And I also noticed that 4 of the last 7 days she was wearing something i had bought.

kayla316
10-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Even if my wife knew I dressed she wouldn't borrow any of my clothes since we don't have the same taste in clothes. Oh well, that just means I wouldn't have to go hunting for anything I wanted to wear! :)

ArleneRaquel
10-22-2014, 05:21 PM
I never have and never will. When it comes to my female clothes I am very selfish.

Jorja
10-22-2014, 06:06 PM
All my things are under lock and key with sentrys posted at the closet doors. The house is surrounded with CD sensing radar with night vision. All items in the closet have been tagged with CDGPS tags. I know how you girls are! :)

Steph_CD_62
10-22-2014, 07:35 PM
The wife and I had a wedding to go to, and she didn't have a slip. She asked if she could borrow mine, although it was going to be a little tight on her I said sure. That was 5 years ago, and I still haven't gotten it back, but again since that time I have bought 2 full slips and 1 half-slip.

Melissa73
10-22-2014, 07:55 PM
funny i see this! a few years ago, i was living/working at a loal motel. (closeted of course) but the employees were all good friends. anyways, 1 discovered my secret (the housekeeper) and used the pass key to get in my room. (actually i think at 1st she was looking for $$$$$) but she found a new bra i just bought. and she took it. week later i bought a second and she took them. (i thought i had missed placed them) when i later found her actually wearing them! I was like damn... and being closeted i couldnt say a word! However it made me realize that what she did to me, was exactly what i did to my sisters when i was younger.... take and wear their clothes. I guess it karma in a big way

haylee_burnett
10-22-2014, 09:35 PM
wife takes my stuff all the time, then I take hers...lol

Zoe B
10-22-2014, 10:28 PM
My wife has borrowed my dresses, stockings, make-up and lots of other things I can't remember.
Now we shop together for items we can both use (but there are always the ones you want all to yourself) 😃

Natasha V
10-22-2014, 10:55 PM
I was all dressed in a black dress with black 4 inch heels one day, when my wife gets home from work she tells me i look very nice then she continues to tell me to remember the black dress i am wearing belongs to both of us funny part is i bought that dress when I went shopping on my own, she followed by telling me we should just share everything. Lol I felt so great she truly made my day.

Krisi
10-23-2014, 07:24 AM
Wy wife has worn my blouses out a couple times. We shop together and we have an agreement that we can wear each other's clothes (the ones that fit). They are all paid for with the same money so technically they all belong to "us".

One night we went out to dinner with friends and the other lady complimented my wife on "her" blouse. I was waiting for my wife to say "Oh, it's Homer's (not my real name)!

Andy66
10-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Sure, since I have about half and half boys and girls clothes in my closet. Sometimes when going somewhere fancy, I tell Son Number 2, why dont you wear this? (Son Number 1 wouldnt fit in my clothes.) Ive had the honor of being able to teach both boys, and also a total stranger in a clothing store, how to tie a tie. :) And a while back I cleaned out my closet and gave a cute young CD neighbor a bunch of my girl clothes that dont fit.

Glenda58
10-23-2014, 10:29 AM
When I got married I gave some tops to my wife that I had after purging. And she still has 2 of them. She did take some of my panties and won't give them back.

Ginger Jameson
10-23-2014, 07:24 PM
My daughter has borrowed (and lost :( ) my jewelry. Nothing major.

Nobody else is my size and my wife has her own jewelry. I've borrowed hers. :-)

Stephanie Julianna
10-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Borrowed is a relative term. My daughters borrowed some of my rhinestone jewelry for their proms and I never saw it again. More recently one of my nine year old granddaughter found some clip on pendant rinestone earrings of mine and went crazy for them. All I could say was that "I'm sure Grandma won't mind if you have just one pair." Wouldn't you do the same?

ChrissyW1
10-23-2014, 10:47 PM
My wife semi-regularly will snatch one of my dresses for dressier occasions... but she's been completely sharing with all of her goodies, I won't complain.

Kris Avery
10-23-2014, 11:09 PM
I'd be honored, but it won't happen. She is into dark colors and cotton.

I did have a kid borrow one of mom's dresses once:heehee:

~Joanne~
10-24-2014, 08:36 AM
My SO and I are two completely different sizes so borrowing any clothes or shoes is out of the question. She loves my style though so when we are out shopping together i always try to see if something I am getting is in her size also, which it usually isn't but she gets herself something that is ;)

There are a few things that we do share though, jewelry, polishes, and if she needs a pair of pantyhose she knows I have them on hand ;)

weyburn
10-29-2014, 05:54 AM
Yes my neighbour (female)borrowed one of my jean skirts in the summer

Alexis Jade (AJ)
10-29-2014, 07:47 AM
My one friend loves my style of summer dresses and she is just starting to get into dresses herself (She's more a tomboy.) So when I have to get rid of some stuff (to make room for new), she's the first person I ask. Also my other friend borrowed my purple paisley dress (Really Cute) and wore it to her birthday outing (that I went to in drab) and a mutual friend of ours who also knows I dress got close to me and said "That's yours isn't it?" to which I nodded and winked. My girlfriends admire my tastes and always take me shopping with them for opinion haha.

suchacutie
10-29-2014, 10:08 AM
When Tina was new and had nothing, my wife was lending her all kinds of stuff, from older makeup to clothes that happened to fit. As time has gone on and Tina has obtained a bit of a wardrobe, it just so happens that because of all kinds of dieting and such, we are getting closer and closer to having the same size on top, so we have already started to share, even to the point where we have bought items that were clearly for both of us! In how many households does one here, "now where did that black bra of ours end up"?

Having more than one gender is just so very interesting.

Laurie A
10-29-2014, 01:20 PM
My SO has tried on my favorite wig, she liked it so much she had her hair styled to a similar cut. She also has tried on a few things, and bought a skirt like one of mine, but in he size.

I'm happy and grateful that she is accepting and even interested in what I wear.

torontopantyhose
10-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Kind of, and yes.

Kind of: I bought a cheap wig for Halloween years ago, but never wore it. My girl friend saw it last year and asked if she could have it for her own costume. She cut and shaped it to suit her Endora costume.

Yes: she has also tried on a couple of my minidresses, and has worn one or two to them out to parties.