PDA

View Full Version : Wife is gone for the next 2 days

Glenda58
10-21-2014, 07:12 PM
The wife went to babysit her grandkids tonight and won't be home till tomorrow night.

So here I sit all dressed up but no where to go but I love it. May take the dog for a walk later.

Julie Denier
10-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Enjoy your femme time! ;)

franlee
10-21-2014, 07:57 PM
I have these opportunities every once in a while and like you no where to go. So I started just driving to friends houses and either turning around in their drives or nearby then riding some more in places that are public but still maintaining a safe distance. I live in the country and congestion is not a problem. The other favorite for me is our yard, where we have a swing and sitting area around a fire pit, it is visible from the highway but far enough you would have to make a deliberate effort to recognize anyone, and then you would have to slow down for that. It makes me happy with the little chance of being outed, that rush is better than the old forms of gratification while I am by myself. The being seen but just overlooked or blended in to the backdrop is somewhere for me to go.

BLUE ORCHID
10-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi Glenda, Just dressing is what it's all about.:daydreaming:

Janine cd
10-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi, Glenda.
I can relate to your joy. My wife will be out of town this weekend. I will be able to dress totally for two glorious days!

Beverley Sims
10-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Glenda,
I know the feeling, I always looked forward to the same opportunities year ago.

Vikky
10-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Hi Glenda

Yes I get similar opportunities from time to time.

Enjoy.

Vikky

Glenda58
10-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Well it's over she's home my stuff it's put away for now. She may be going to the Zoo with the grandkids Sat. so I may get chance to dress again. But I really would like to go out shopping dressed like I uses to. I had so much fun trying things on.