PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary yesterday

mechamoose
10-22-2014, 10:10 AM
14 years married, but we will have been together 22 years this December.

My Mom had The Boy for the night, and we went out for dinner at a local high-end cafe (The Flying Rhino) for our celebratory dinner. She had 'Autumn Scallops' and I had 'Lobster Ravioli' (With additional scallops, shrimp and big chunks of claw meat. Decadent)

While prepping and going over our clothing choices, my wife helped me swap out a few things, and my the time she was done I was no longer in slacks, dress shoes and a pretty shirt. I was now in fleur-de-lis printed girl jeans, a brown Indian top with teal embroidery & sequins (cami underneath, it was kind of sheer), black & low strappy wedges and plenty of silver jewelry. Painted fingers & toes, of course. I was already wearing mascara. Once counting the panties I was wearing anyway (a little black thing with pink bows) I was in 100% girl clothing. She couldn't find the set of knee-high stockings she thought she had, so I gave her one of mine :)

She gave me big smiles & off we went.

Upon arrival at the restaurant, the host said "Well don't you both look nice!" :) :)

The meal was delicious, and we had a great time.

Wife: "I love you looking pretty!"

I'm a lucky gurl.

- MM

DonnaT
10-22-2014, 11:57 AM
Congratulations on you anniversary, and having a great wife.

Sarah Doepner
10-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Congrats to both of you for going above and beyond to stay happy, committed and earning each anniversary.

Jaylyn
10-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Every anniversary in today's times are special, cherish each moment together and be thankful for a loving understanding wife. Sounds like you have a good thing going on. Your meal out makes me hungry for some sea food, and her helping you get all dolled up makes me want to go dress. Congratulations on the anniversary.

reb.femme
10-22-2014, 02:10 PM
I'll sum it up in one word....Marvellous.
Sounds like a great time MM.

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
10-22-2014, 09:19 PM
I am curious, no hair or boobs?

My wife will readily settle for androgynous but boobs and wig get awkward with her.

Andy66
10-22-2014, 10:03 PM
Aw, how sweet, MM. Happy anniversary.

Rhonda Darling
10-22-2014, 10:28 PM
And a very hearty and heartfelt "Happy Anniversary" to you and your extraordinary wife. She sounds like a keeper. My late wife and I were together about 41 years, married for just shy of 34 (HS sweethearts before marriage. She never knew about Rhonda, but I'm confident that, had I told her, she would have been as supportive as Mrs. MM is.

Count yourself in as one very lucky/fortunate girl.

All my best,
Rhonda

Michelle Deere
10-23-2014, 07:32 AM
Congratulation. Was also my 20th anniversary yesterday. Unfortunately, 10,000 km separation kind of kills the mood. Not the same over skype. :(

mykell
10-23-2014, 09:07 AM
very nice MM, congratulations and happy anniversary,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knp9-GY6fHE

mechamoose
10-23-2014, 09:24 AM
I am curious, no hair or boobs?

My wife will readily settle for androgynous but boobs and wig get awkward with her.

Hi Beverly,

No, no hair or boobs. I don't do those. I'm growing my hair out, but I'm a big furry male with a fine, neat beard.

I'm a girl inside, but I'm built like a linebacker. I just like pretty clothes, and I get support from my wife who is a guy in a girl's body anyway.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

- MM

bridget thronton
10-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Happy anniversary

Amanda L.
10-23-2014, 02:18 PM
Hi MnM
Congrats on the anniversary. Your evening sounds fantastic. How lovely of your wife to help you prepare for the night and for you to share your things with her.
Did you wear a belt, because if you did I imagine you might have had to let it out a notch or two after that scrumptious feed.
Luv
Amanda

mechamoose
10-23-2014, 03:38 PM
Did you wear a belt, because if you did I imagine you might have had to let it out a notch or two after that scrumptious feed.

That is one of the things about high-end food... portions are not huge, but the quality is OUTSTANDING.

Yes, I did wear a belt.. a blue leather thing with vines & flowers in white print. We had crab rangoons for an appetizer, they were the BEST I have ever had. They were 80% full of crab meat, with the cream as an afterthought. 180 degrees from what I get from even GOOD chinese places.

The triple-chocolate cheesecake for desert was probably half the size of the dinner. (Yum!)

- MM