PDA

View Full Version : Had a wonderful time with SO

Michelle D
10-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi Everyone,,
I know i haven't posted in a while, but i had to share this. Last month was our 25th anniversary. So i took a day off from work, and my wife and i went out of town. She went as far as to pack the outfits she wanted me to wear. We checked into a king suite with a fireplace. After running to a local store, and picking up a couple bottles of wine, we settled in for the night.
She packed my knee length red knit dress, that crosses the bodice, ( which she admitted is her favorite) and my 5 inch black pumps. I got all dressed to the nines, then we sat in front of the fireplace, drank wine, talked, cuddled, and played cards and dice. That really made my day, night and anniversary. :D
We have been planning the last 5 years to go to vegas to renew our vows. I was going to wear the wedding gown and she the tux, but things just didn't work out. Anyway,, I had a wonderful time, and i thought i would share with all of you.

Michelle

mykell
10-22-2014, 02:00 PM
hi michelle,
thats a sweet story and one that i hope to be able to tell someday,
will be renewing our vows on our 25th.....

Jaylyn
10-22-2014, 03:39 PM
That sounds like a great anniversary and one to remember. Some news like this needs to be shared with others so many folks not staying together it is news now when they do. Sounds also like you have a wonderful wife, one that shares and accepts us for who we are is a rare find.

Annaliese
10-22-2014, 03:43 PM
That is something to look forward to for your 30th anniversary.

justmetoo
10-22-2014, 07:49 PM
I always enjoy sweet stories like this. Thanks for sharing! :)

KarynDavis
10-22-2014, 08:09 PM
You are lucky to have loving parner!

Beverley Sims
10-22-2014, 08:16 PM
What a fantastic relationship. :)

BLUE ORCHID
10-22-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi Michelle, Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary.
You are so very lucky to have such a wonderful loving wife.:daydreaming:

Kris Avery
10-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Congratulations on a great milestone!