PDA

View Full Version : An unexpected pleasant surprise …

Carrols
10-24-2014, 08:41 AM
I was laid off from my job the first of October. I knew it would happen and was actively looking for a new position. I was so preoccupied with my job search that it didn’t occurred to me I’d be home all day by myself until the end of September. Oh the possibilities!
Waking up the morning of the first, I got my S.O. out the door, took a shower, did some shaving (what I thought I could get away with!) pulled out my entire wardrobe and picked out a matching bra and panties, a slip and nude thigh highs. Next came a skirt and sweater and finely my favorite black heals. I did my nails and toes chancing the color every day.
I spent the entire day fully dressed! I did have to remove my finger nail polish before S.O. got home, but my toes stay pretty.
It’s been over three weeks now and I have dressed ever weekday all day! Some dressed up, some lazy days relaxing around the house. I spent a couple of days cleaning the house in a dress. It has been wonderfull! I’ve worn all my girl cloths and have to do some laundry!
As it turns out I found a new job and will be starting the first week of November. I have a week left and will be dressing every day I have the house to myself. If I had thought of it, I should have kept a diary and posted every day. Maybe for the last week I will!
Hugs!
Carrol

JenX
10-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Glad you found a job quickly and had some time to let your inner self shine.

~Joanne~
10-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Sounds like you have been having a great month :D You'll miss it when you start in Nov, too much of a good thing and all. I'd be careful with the diary idea especially if your SO doesn't know you dress, we have a tendency to leave things laying around or if on your PC, unlocked. She may find it.

Jaylyn
10-24-2014, 08:56 AM
That is cool take advantage of the time. It feels good to be able to dress when you want. I do as I am retired and love it when the urge hits. Glad you had the opportunity and also a new job.

Beverley Sims
10-24-2014, 09:03 AM
When opportunity knocks.....
Let it in. :)

Chari
10-24-2014, 09:55 AM
"Free time" spent very wisely Carrol, and your idea of keeping a diary (pictures would be great too) which should be IMO locked away until you are ready to present your feminine side to the public! Congrats on the new job too! Enjoy.

UNDERDRESSER
10-24-2014, 11:19 AM
Every cloud, and all that... Glad you found a new job!

SamanthaSometimes
10-24-2014, 11:44 AM
Isn't it just wonderful to have significant blocks of time over an extended period to be yourself! It happens every once in a while for me but certainly not often enough. Glad you had a great 'vacation' and found another job so quickly.

Katey888
10-24-2014, 02:36 PM
Congratz on getting the materially important bit done (the new job!) - well done... :D

And why not take advantage of the time you have left to yourself... just be prepared for the long, downhill part of that dreaded rollercoaster when you have to get 'all normal' again every day... ;)

Have fun!

Katey x

BLUE ORCHID
10-24-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi Carrlos, I'm glad that you were able to find a new job.

Janine cd
10-24-2014, 09:01 PM
What a wonderful opportunity you enjoyed. I hope the new job works out and that you have some time to enjoy more dressing up.