PDA

View Full Version : Blame the tranny! Die tranny!!! DIE DIE DIE!!! An open letter to the haters . . .

Anne2345
10-24-2014, 02:38 PM
Blame the tranny! Hate the tranny!! Let's all band together and lynch the :censor: worthless tranny!!

Down with the tranny!!! Down with the :censor: :censor: despicable vile tranny!!

A call to arms, raise a militia, and declare war against the tranny!!

The tranny must go! Cast the tranny out!! Banish the tranny!

Die tranny DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

Sigh.

Hello. My name is Anne Kelly.

I am the enemy. I am who you fight. I am who you hate.

I am transsexual. I am in the process of transition.

Hit me if you must. Kick me when I am down.

Call me names, scream at me, spit on me.

Stone me in the public square. Humiliate me before the world.

Stomp on me and bash my head into the :censor: sidewalk over and over and over again until my :censor: skull explodes into a bloody shower of shattered splintered bone fragments and squishy ooey-gooey goopy brain matter and pulp.

Do these things to me because you believe me to be a :censor: abomination.

Do these things to me in the name of your god.

Do these things to me because I am the reason the world sucks for you.

Do these things to me just because.

But whatever you do, and however you go about doing it, I will warn you now:

I will NOT back down. I will NOT surrender. I will NOT go away.

I may be transsexual, but I am NO less human than you. I am NO less of a person than you.

And I am *stronger* than you.

Because I choose love. I choose life. I choose to embrace and hold to my heart the beauty and magic of the world and my *self.*

These are the choices I have made for *me.*

These choices constitute the substance of the crimes you allege I have committed.

Before your contemptibly self-righteous and self-appointed star chamber tribunal, you have already found me guilty of crimes against humanity, and would impose upon me a sentence of life without mercy.

You would strip me of my life and everything I hold near and dear without hesitation or compassion.

Yet, it is YOUR world that is bereft of worthwhile meaning and substance.

It is YOU who are a complete and total failure of a person.

It is YOU who are dead inside.

And it is YOU who did this to YOURSELF. I had nothing to do with it. Nothing at all.

This is ALL on YOU, and by your own hand.

You chose ignorance. You chose hatred. You chose darkness. You chose wrong time and time again.

You have learned nothing.

The war against me you lost long ago. You just don't know it yet, and I am only just now figuring that out for myself.

But now that I understand the truth about your failure and loss, that I finally see it for what it really is, you shall never hold anything over me ever again.

It's done. It's no more.

So it's game over, my friend.

Game mother :censor: OVER!!!!

Brianna_H
10-24-2014, 03:00 PM
:clap:

To quote Rage Against the Machine: "Anger is a gift."

We need fighters like you, Anne. I'm outing myself left and right because I just can't bring myself to hide it anymore. I know some time soon I'm due for a public confrontation with some knuckle-dragging cretin. I'm a much more subdued person, and tend to be a diplomat. But some people can't be reasoned with. Your strength at the fair in a previous post and your rage here, give me strength.

I probably read way too many transgender news feeds, and it's really depressing how our community is terrorized. "Legitimate" politicians and public figures lay on the hate openly in mainstream magazines and papers. It sucks. Bad. But the only way we can win respect is by fighting for it, by daring to be out in public and fight for our piece of the freedom pie.

Not sure what prompted your latest War Cry, but I hope it gets better for you. Hugs! if you'll take them. Fist bumps and metal horns and thunderous applause at the very least.

Stay strong.

kimdl93
10-24-2014, 03:03 PM
It wasn't me, Annie...honest :)

Annaliese
10-24-2014, 03:12 PM
To add to that,
I am your bother
I am your father
I am your friend
I am your teacher
I am your Doctor
I am your !!!!!!!

LeaP
10-24-2014, 04:32 PM
I knew it was yours the second I saw the title ...

Jennifer-GWN
10-24-2014, 04:38 PM
All I can say is "my goodness" but I always go back to the premise... It feels sooo good when its over.

Hey its Friday, its all good, whats past is past... Move on, better days ahead.

Cheers... Jennifer.

PretzelGirl
10-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Anne, I am going to love the day when you don't have to feel defiant because you just are. And what you are is a woman. A wonderful and strong woman. I want the rest to be in the mud for you.

Angela Campbell
10-24-2014, 06:16 PM
Wow I'm glad I live in Florida

whowhatwhen
10-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Are you okay?
I know you're one tough MF but still I worry a bit :)

Anne2345
10-24-2014, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm better than okay. It's all good. Or at least it *will* be okay and all good. I believe this. I work hard towards it. And I shall have it. I shall make it mine. I shall make it so. :-)

Kris Avery
10-24-2014, 09:09 PM
Amen, I love the passion

Mink
10-24-2014, 10:14 PM
Stomp on me and bash my head into the :censor: sidewalk over and over and over again until my :censor: skull explodes into a bloody shower of shattered splintered bone fragments and squishy ooey-gooey goopy brain matter and pulp.

seems a bit much!

I am the enemy. I am who you fight. I am who you hate

huh? who here reading this would this be even directed at? confusing!

For Your God?

no... for me!

game over!

GAME. OVER.

Jorja
10-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Stand clear! T-1000 Killer Dinosaur coming through.

Andy66
10-24-2014, 10:34 PM
That was amazing, Anne. It almost brought a tear to my eye. I think this piece of writing should be forwarded and posted anywhere and everywhere it can do some good. :hugs:

charlenesomeone
10-25-2014, 05:01 AM
Make it so. Warp speed.
Intolerance will not survive the T1000.

Amanda22
10-25-2014, 08:58 PM
Your words make me very happy, Anne.

LeaP
10-25-2014, 09:14 PM
You know, Anne, it strikes me - I can't imagine why - that your post isn't going to reach a lot of the haters.

Making it, what ... a splenic polemic? A trans-chant rant?

Anne2345
10-25-2014, 10:48 PM
seems a bit much!

Hmmmm. A bit much, huh? Well please - pardon moi. Totally MY BAD if I offended the delicate sensibilities of any readers herein. On second thought, Mink, perhaps you are right. Perhaps it IS a bit much. And perhaps I should just shut the hell up, take the abuse, hang my head low, turn my back to the world, slither off silently into the cold, dreary darkness, give up the fight, and render myself completely and totally moot, irrelevant, and of absolutely no consequence whatsoever. Yeah. Now that you have pointed me in the right direction, I'm on it, Mink. I'm totally on it . . . .

huh? who here reading this would this be even directed at? confusing!

Um, uh, well . . . maybe you should try reading the TITLE of my post, Mink. You know, the part that states "An open letter to the haters . . . ." I mean, it's right there. In the title. And the title is in bold font.

But maybe in your haste to insult me by calling me a man, you missed that part. That part that was clearly stated, as this forum is wont to do with titles of threads, in bold.

Wow I'm glad I live in Florida

You think that will save you??! You think you can hide from me in FLORIDA??! You know I'm coming for you!!! It's only a matter of time!!! Had you not been busy last time I was down in Florida, we would have had a fantastic visit!!!! So you totally and completely owe me a rain check, and I aim to cash it in one of these days. Next time I'm down your way, in fact . . . . :<3:

You know, Anne, it strikes me - I can't imagine why - that your post isn't going to reach a lot of the haters.

Please feel free to forward my post to whomever you believe may be full of hate . . . .

PretzelGirl
10-25-2014, 11:42 PM
You mean you are making it to Florida to visit where no one vacations but you aren't making it to Utah, the vacation capital of the good ole USA?

LeaP
10-25-2014, 11:53 PM
Please feel free to forward my post to whomever you believe may be full of hate . . . .

Oh, I thought about it … but I thought it better not to be banned for the time being.

Nicole Erin
10-26-2014, 12:35 AM
After reading this, I HAD to pull up the song "Dead meat" by Judas priest. Oh it is on the Jugulator release and it is brutal!
The character on the album cover even looks like what happens when the T-1000 breaks loose.

Anne here is the thing - do you really think any lone hater would stand up to you? Do you think they are gonna risk being jugulated? They may hate trans women but not willing to risk their health to show it.

The very fact that some of us TS are out and about shows we have WAY more nerve than they can know exists. If the haters had to live just one day, just one day, as a woman, they would be go home and be curled up in a fetal position weeping in fear. Not us, we go home after our EVERY day and say, "Ahh thank goodness, the stupid bra can come off now!"

On more positive notes -
There are more people on our side or who at least do not mind than there are haters. Haters are being shoved in the closet. They are LOSING. They are the minority. They are dog shit on the bottom of society's Reeboks and are being treated as such. They are horrified at the thought of being outed as discriminators. Cigarette smokers don't even have it as bad.

In your photo, that shorter hair style is really working for you. :) I keep a shorter style cause it hides the male texture a bit better. This is from my cosmetologist point of view.

LET people hate the GLBT. Ain't jack they can do about it.

Finally, do check out the Jugulator album. Not the fastest metal but still plenty of yelling, growling, screaming, electrical distortions, and plenty of messages saying "F*** YOU oppositioners!"

Brianna_H
10-26-2014, 01:15 AM
Awesome! Glad you are safe and still fighting.

I love your new avatar, too. What a beautiful woman. Therapy is helping me to realize beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, even among cis-women.

Stay strong.

Angela Campbell
10-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Lol, I was sure you were afraid of me! Yah come on down and visit paradise. We can have a blast!

you too Sue!

All of you trannies are welcome in Florida!

PretzelGirl
10-26-2014, 08:11 AM
There are more people on our side or who at least do not mind than there are haters. Haters are being shoved in the closet. They are LOSING. They are the minority. They are dog shit on the bottom of society's Reeboks and are being treated as such. They are horrified at the thought of being outed as discriminators. Cigarette smokers don't even have it as bad.

Nicole, being fresh meat, I can really back this. The haters, those who exist, are deep in the shadows as I am not seeing them. Ah, maybe one. Gave me a funny look one time and walked to the other side of the room when I stood next to him another. Must be contagious. :) The times are getting much better.

Angela, you may be on. My mother is about an hour and a half from you and my daughter is moving somewhat close this December. <pencils in my calendar...>

Jorja
10-26-2014, 10:58 AM
I have been to Florida so many times in the past it isn't fun anymore. I am looking for new territory where people will be shocked and amazed upon entry. ;)

Rogina B
10-26-2014, 11:03 AM
From what I see,"the tide has turned" and it "just isn't cool to hate" these days.Even when haters attempt to join forces,they muster little support. "Hate" is often replaced with "find that weird or strange behavior" remarks to other "exhaters".lol So what? Stay strong and row your own boat in this life.

Anne2345
10-26-2014, 01:55 PM
I live in West Virginia, Rogina. Appalachia. Not exactly a bastion or mecca of social acceptance, understanding, tolerance, diversity, or education. What we don't undersrand here, we fear. What we fear, we hate. As a collective whole within this state, on many, many issues, we are our own worst enemy. And folk like me, among virtually every other minority group here, get the short end of the stick and are relegated to second-class citizenship at best. Simply put, we are behind the curve. But we are *always* behind the curve here . . . .

LeaP
10-26-2014, 03:48 PM
But Anne, there has been a 100% increase in trans women in WV.

100%!!!

Jorja
10-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Does that mean they went from 1 to 2?

LeaP
10-26-2014, 07:04 PM
Bingo! Daily Double goes to Jorja!

Rogina B
10-26-2014, 10:08 PM
Anne may as well get out of there rather than fight with a whole state full of haters. Plenty of better places for you to live.

PretzelGirl
10-27-2014, 05:24 AM
Rogina, we don't ever get acceptance by labeling a large group of people as haters. Times are changing and so are opinions. Anne is a changer. WV is not a "whole state of haters" as that is unfair to probably the majority of the people there. By ready for that 100% gain in WV to really make an impact. We change the world by smiling, educating, and not running.

Rogina B
10-27-2014, 05:50 AM
Sue,Anne reminded me that West Virginia is not a place of acceptance of diversity..she corrected me for being positive. I work as a trans equality activist here in NE Florida and I have the opinion that sometimes there are better places to be than others.

Rachel Smith
10-27-2014, 04:07 PM
I have been to Charleston to visit friends and had a wonderful time downtown. No one bothered us as we went about the town and I saw a good number of others when we went out at night. Don't know if they were TS or CD also saw some I would say were gender fluid. They also have a gay pride parade every year in June but that is not when we were there. There are places everywhere we are not accepted. That is one of the reasons I am not in my hometown in PA anymore though I could have moved to Bucks county or Phila. I just like VA better.

Nicole Erin
10-28-2014, 10:30 PM
Even when haters attempt to join forces,they muster little support.
Well yeah. They are typically drama queens and have too much turmoil. Besides, who wants to waller in the mud with the neo-nazis?
In a nutshell, they don;t muster support for the same reason there is no loyalty among thieves.

I saw some comedian act about hate. Without getting into the political parts, he was basically saying humanity is so diverse that one would be exhausted trying to keep track of who they are suppose to hate and why.