PDA

View Full Version : 3 days alone :D

Jackie F
10-25-2014, 06:31 PM
The wife left Thursday night with little time for me to have a plan.
Thursday I went to bed wearing a purple teddy. (First time ever) About an hour latter I had to get an extra blanket. Another hour later I had to get up Put on a cami and yoga pants. Slept like a baby girl.:):)
Friday night I was not home however the weather was warmer so I tried the purple teddy again at bedtime. Slept like a baby girl.:):)
Saturday, I sit here dressed in Thigh high tights. Black mini skirt, Boost ea, (Not sure of the spelling) knee high boots, lip stick, eye shadow and mascara.
I will be wearing all my dresses tonight.
I am so HAPPY!!!!!!! The only thing bringing me down is why the wife can not understand how much joy i feel en fem.I would love to share this with her.
I plan on being in my teddy tomorrow morning watching the Detroit Lions play football in England.:battingeyelashes:

Amanda L.
10-25-2014, 06:44 PM
Sounds like a plan to me.
My experience with sleeping babies is they tend to wake up with either pee or poop.
Hope that wasn't you're experience Jackie (lol)
Enjoy your girlie time. Great fun when you have your own fashion parade
Bustier I think is the word you were looking for
Luv
Amanda

Jackie F
10-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Thanks Amanda, for the good wishes and the correction!!!!

BLUE ORCHID
10-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Hi Jackie, Just be careful not to get any make-up on the sheets, You may have a hard time convincing her that it was your make-up.

Beverley Sims
10-26-2014, 01:51 AM
Jackie, have a good time and wish for acceptance one day.

Alleyne66
10-26-2014, 01:54 AM
Enjoy those 3 days, they will be over before you know it!

charlenesomeone
10-26-2014, 05:03 AM
Enjoy yourself and your fashion show. Take pictures, when you look at them later they
will bring a smile to your face again.
Have fun. I know when I sleep in my teddy it is heavenly.

Claire Cook
10-26-2014, 06:28 AM
Sounds like a great weekend! :battingeyelashes: Yes, sleeping in a teddy or a nightie is so comfy. Too bad the wife isn't more understanding.