PDA

View Full Version : Tons of progress in one little phone call

swansong
10-27-2014, 10:05 AM
I am just starting my cd experience, since I came out to my wife a few months ago. I'm sure you are all familiar with the roller coaster of feelings that entails. She has been very accepting and I couldn't ask for more from her. We just got off the phone and she actually suggested a few things that should do, like shaving my legs and get my shoulder length hair styled, as opposed to just letting it grow as it currently is. That one conversation made me feel better than I have in a long time. I just wanted to share.

Tina B.
10-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Swan, your very lucky, but don't move to fast, they sometimes need to back up and catch their breath. After all she has only had a few months to get use to the idea. But do listen to her suggestions, it helps you, and shows her you are listening.

KiwiKate
10-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Lucky you !!!!!!

Amy Lynn3
10-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Swan, you are just South of me on I-85. I am in the Lexington area and want to congratulate you on such an understanding wife.

As others have cautioned....go slow with her and yourself. The Pink Fog with consume you, if allowed and one needs to keep that under control with a wife. Always consider her feelings first. Now I envy you....Ugh !!:heehee:

swansong
10-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Thank you all, and Amy you aren't too far off from me. I have read a lot on here in my short time with the forum, and have learned a lot. I am deffinatly taking things slow and at her pace. Our relationship and family come first to me, everything else is just a bonus. I am pretty excited about shaving tonight, though!

claire1d
10-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Lucky girl. As Tina mentioned, taking it slow is the best long term move.

Andrea Renea
10-28-2014, 04:54 AM
Some good advice here Swan from the others. My wife is accepting
so I try not to over do it. I dress some on the weekends and through
the week when time permits.

I go out to the Post Office and the bank. I don't go out to crowded places
were there is a greater chance I may be recognized which is my wife's biggest fear.

Have fun with your dressing. Sounds like you have a great wife too.

AKADonna
10-28-2014, 08:20 AM
You are very fortunate to have such an understadning wife. Please don't mess it up by pushing your demands too much or too quickly!

Jammee
10-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Great o know there are others with such support, My wife is the greatest with this, especially being out for just a few weeks

swansong
10-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Well that phone call developed into a long conversation about the subject last evening. Everything went pleasant and we both expressed some of our concerns and questions. I re assured her a few times that i wasn't going to do anything that would make her uncomfortable and that i am more concerned with her feelings than my own. I deffinatly made sure she was 100% ok with me loosing my body hair (which she was, even brought me some new razors and nail polish on her way home) That being said, oh man! What a job it was shaving my legs haha! I am very happy with the results, so much so that i don't see why anyone has body hair lol

Isabella Ross
10-28-2014, 10:19 AM
Perhaps you should purchase a few lottery tickets this weekend, because it seems like you're on a roll! You've already won the jackpot in terms of SOs....

Beverley Sims
10-30-2014, 01:44 AM
Suggestions like that are always uplifting.

BLUE ORCHID
10-30-2014, 07:21 AM
Hi Swan, It really sounds like you have a wonderful wife, Just don't overwhelm her now.