PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance

melody
10-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Hello,
I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone :)
I also have a question, I used to know a girl who was attracted to me because of my CD interests. Are there many people like that out there? Do many significant others accept crossdressing?
Regards,
Melody

Prue0306
10-05-2004, 09:26 PM
Arr. there are girls out there who love CD's. You got to find out why. Welome to the site.

Kisses Prue

Wenda
10-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Welcome Mel. that is a very large question. simple answer. yes. long answer, takes time to find them and sort out the issues. I buried my cd interests in 1970 when I got married. It surfaced a few times, like my wonder woman prize winning halloween costume, but was largely dormant or suppressed. My current g/f re-opened it by telling me she would like to make love with me wearing only one of her bras (38 E) and my leather coat. We don't live together, and her employment places real limitations on our time together, so I began fantasizing. I now have a fairly complete wardrobe, 4 pairs of shoes, and apparently 2 new pairs of thigh high hooker boots that I won on ebay. I am such a ****. my gf was surprised to find my legs shaved, but, a little excited as well. She is going to try some non-pierced jewellery on me, and thinks we should buy matching bras. I will only take it as far as she is comfortable, because she is a wonderful person, but, so far, she seems OK taking it much further than I have ever been with a gg before. Good luck. When u find someone, treat them with care and count your blessings! wenda.

Felicity
10-05-2004, 10:34 PM
I have been single (divorved) for several years now. That would have to be my fantasy, to find a woman who likes a crossdresser.

Good luck in your ventures.

Juliette
10-05-2004, 11:03 PM
I think women who are attracted to CDs have lesbian tendencies. I have an ex who was attracted and actually turned on by my crossdressing, but she denied any attraction to other women. This, despite her telling me she had a lesbian encounter before we met and that one time, she and a coworker were touching each other's legs to check out each other's pantyhose that they had on.

Lily_gg
10-06-2004, 05:08 AM
Well, I certainly can't say I was attracted to my bf cos of his cd side, because I didn't even find out about it until we'd been seeing each other for 18months...

He'd been denying it to himself for 30+yrs, but finally decided he had to tell me (long, complicated, messy relationship reasons why, but anyhow, he did), and by that time I was so head-over-heels in love with him (plus could see how much thinking something was 'wrong' with him was hurting him), that it really didn't matter one way or 't'other to me.

So, I'm fine with it (I think! We're still exploring ideas, and are currently on opposite sides of the world, which is tricky to say the least), we've had just the one dress-up night so far (at my place, involving most of my knickers and make-up!!!) due to the whole opposite-sides-of-world thing, but have many more planned, including him dressing fully for me - so far I've only seen him made-up (in my knickers!)

To address the ?lesbian? side of things - I'm certainly very curious about what being with a girl would feel like, but have never explored that. Couldn't now anyway - to me that'd be unfaithful. Have fantasised about me, a lesbian girl and a strap-on (that would be mine), so we're thinking about blending that with his 'being taken like a girl' fantasy at some point...

And Juliette, I don't think you can classify women in that way, any more than you could neatly fit every girl on this site into a box labelled 'cds', with a list of standard behaviours on the side - careful not to stereotype now girls!

:p

Rachel Elizabeth
10-06-2004, 07:57 AM
Excuse the silly play on popular phrases.

Yes, there are girls who like CDs. Some you have to approach slowly, as friends, and see where the relationship goes. It may stay just friends. I found one at a primarily lesbian bar.

She looked like was new to the bar [as was I] so I bought the bar [maybe 7 people] a round of drinks. She came over, sat down, and thanked me. We spent a very sweet evening together, drinking and talking. The time flew very quickly. Before we parted, she asked: "If you had the operation, would you like girls or guys?" I said: "Girls."
She smiled, gave me her telephone number, and we both left.

We have met since, having dinner, doing girl things, and taking it very slowly.

Patience. As they say: "The oxen are slow but the earth is patient."

Hugs....

Olesha
10-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Melody
I am married soon to undergo an amicable divorce. I also have a loving relationship with another lady. She is sexuallyexcited by my wearing lingerie, as I am, and is quite happy for me to dress. She lends me her clothes and does my make-up. She's gorgeous. There are ladies their. You just have to look and be lucky. Hope your luck is good
Olesha

roberta1945
10-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Melody they are girls who like crossdressers hard to find.
If you find one hang on to her it could be the best thing
that ever happens to you. :D
welcome to the formm :)

LOL Roberta 1945 ;)

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 02:42 AM
welcome melony. im a fortunate cd who fond a girl who lets me dress and she even did my make up. :D

Lily_gg
10-07-2004, 07:32 AM
Just remember that you don't necessarily need to find a girl who's attracted to/turned on by cds specifically - just a girl who's happy to accept 'that side' of the man she loves...

As I said above, I wasn't attracted because of my bf's cding side, but I'm not going to run away from the man I love just because he likes wearing girlie clothes sometimes. That is, unless he 'borrows' and ladders my stockings, then there could be trouble! :D

And the thing is, even if it's more 'your' thing than it is hers, turn-on-wise, she'll probably still be excited by how excited you are (that's how it is for us I think - am a little drunk at the moment though, so not sure if I'm making too much sense!); plus if you're happy to indulge her fantasies too, she'll see it all as fun, and everyone's a winner!

Anyhow, I wish you much luck in finding a lovely lady, I'm sure you deserve her :)

Oh, and Julie, I reckon you're right - ggs are 'allowed' to be more tactile (ditto gay guys), so we are - just the way we're brought up I guess - you have to be tactile to be nurturing, give hugs etc...

Rachel Elizabeth
10-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Hi!

I appear to me more fortunate than others. I travel a lot and have established relationships with several hotels. I can actually check in and eat/drink en femme. That was the case last evening.
I was talking with the hotel clerk. She asked if I would be interested in going to a lesbian bar with her. I agreed to do so. She then went on to comment that she has often fantasized about an affair with a guy dressed as a girl.

So....the moral of the story is that they are out there.

Hugs......