PDA

View Full Version : Freshly shaved and feeling good!

Jen60
10-29-2014, 06:34 PM
Now that the weather has turned colder in the Northeast and shorts are packed away, I shaved myself from head to toe -- literally! Everything feels smooth and soft now that the hair is gone! Next week, I will have two days of girl time to enjoy the feeling!

Connie.Marie
10-29-2014, 06:40 PM
Jen,
2 days of Girl time! Enjoy ! What do you have Planned?
Don't forget, we want pics !!

Hugs, Connie Marie

Abbygirl
10-29-2014, 06:42 PM
you know you have to post a picture or two, right? I mean, this IS the picture and video gallery! Plus, you know the saying, pics or it didn't happen!
(but yes, I can relate- isn't it a great feeling!?!)

BLUE ORCHID
10-29-2014, 07:47 PM
Hi Jen, Clean & smooth 24/7/365 is the only way to go.:daydreaming:

rocketscientist
10-29-2014, 08:14 PM
??????????????????????????????????????????????

aussie cd
10-29-2014, 08:19 PM
lol great pic!!

no disrespect to the OP....enjoy the feeling while you can!

Jen60
10-29-2014, 08:25 PM
I'll try to get some pictures next week!

darla_g
10-29-2014, 08:53 PM
once you've shaved your legs get some good quality stockings , the feeling is equisite!

Beverley Sims
10-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Tonya,
Like that pic, reruns are necessary sometimes....
Are they all cross dressed, or just cross. :)

mandm40c
10-30-2014, 05:13 PM
If I took the time to shave head to toe, that would be a 24/7 adventure. Time I make it too the top, I would need to start again. lol Anyway, I also agree, the feeling of freshly shaved legs, quality thigh highs and a nice skirt or dress brushing up against your legs is awesome. Hmmm, do people still use the word awesome in this day and age. lol

Sarina Curtis
11-05-2014, 11:13 AM
I shaved my legs for the first time since August this morning and am loving every minute of it! I even plan on wearing some hose to work tomorrow under my slacks just to really enjoy the fresh feel.

Sissy_Michelle
11-05-2014, 11:21 AM
I enjoy the feeling too. I haven't done my legs in a long time. However every two weeks I take the clippers "one" blade to my chest, and use Nair for most of my other areas. My wife has even asked me why I don't shave my legs but I still hit the gym every morning and don't think I could explain shaving my legs when I don't really do much pool work...

@--}----

Ceera
11-05-2014, 12:48 PM
I keep my legs, rump, armpits and upper chest shaved all the time now, and I love the way it feels! I seldom go more than three days without shaving my legs, even when I'm not planning on dressing mid-week.

But since I usually only dress up and go out on Saturday nights, or dress in the privacy of my home, and I still spend more than 60% of my time and almost all my public time appearing as a male, I left my chest and belly fur as is. It grows back too fast on my chest and tummy to keep it shaved, and the one time I tried shaving the chest and tummy too, I didn't feel right in a swimsuit as a male with no body fur other than my hair and pubic area under the bikini zone. My beard also grows so fast that I have to shave twice a day to keep my face and throat smooth enough to go en-femme.

When I've just shaved my legs, I prefer to wear a long, soft skirt rather than pants. It feels so much better on my legs! If I must wear pants right after shaving my legs, I wear panty hose, too.

I may try shaving the chest and tummy when I lose another 20 to 30 pounds, and have a nice flat belly that's worth showing off.

RE: Sissy_Michelle (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/member.php?32055-Sissy_Michelle)

Actually, I've found most people don't even notice my legs are shaved, when I'm out and about as a male.

I went swimming as a male with my daughter right after the first time that I shaved my legs, and I wore a pretty skimpy men's speedo swimsuit, and she didn't comment on it or notice until I drew her attention to my legs and said I'd done it.

There are a lot of guys that don't have much, if any, leg hair. Even people who know you well probably won't remark on the lack of leg fur if you don't point it out, and thise who don't know you will have no reason to expect your legs to be hairy.

Jamie001
11-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Hi Jen, Clean & smooth 24/7/365 is the only way to go.:daydreaming:

That is true. 24/7/365 clean and smooth is the way to go especially in the summer when you legs are on display. Look at any magazine that features male underwear models and you will see that they are all shaved.

jillishy
11-05-2014, 02:03 PM
same here, just shaved all but arms....love that feeling. Especially rolling naked in satin sheets...

Deanna11
11-14-2014, 12:34 AM
completely shaved this week and painted my toes! loving it!!:)

ChristyN246
11-14-2014, 10:42 AM
Thanks to this thread I've decided I'm going to shave my legs today. I can't wait!

stephanie71
11-19-2014, 10:11 PM
If you want to shave fast, use a straight razor or a single blade in a handle type operation. I have a handle type operation that takes a single blade that you snap in half and I can shave legs very quickly. They do not clog up so fast. Please be very careful. I have pretty steady hand and I have worked on the technique for a bit

Janine cd
11-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Umm! I love the feeling of freshly shaved skin all over. I usually shave at least once a week but more often in the summer when legs are incomplete view.

RachelsMantra
11-19-2014, 11:35 PM
It's winter so I decided to shave my legs. Feels amazing. Always a turn on to run that razor across my calfs. I just hope I have the courage to keep it going in the summer. I'm always worried about people asking me "why?" but I'm trying to come to terms with just telling them "Because I want too, that's why".

Amy R Lynn
11-19-2014, 11:56 PM
I had mine shaved for the first time this summer. Not to many people made any comments about it. If they did notice they didn't say anything. I was ready to just say, "I don't like body hair. I like to keep the hairy beast at bay. Besides, its not a full moon tonight is it?"

Its amazing how much fear we come up with in our own heads. Shave down, and keep it going. You'd be amazed how many people don't say anything.

And I absolutely love being free of body hair! so I'm not lying at all with my reply!

wiwaw
11-30-2014, 08:41 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time three weeks ago. I have saved 2 to 3 times a week since then and love it. In shower body lotion. On my legs feels so good I never want to let the hair come back. I will have a tough call to make come spring.

MissTee
11-30-2014, 10:23 PM
I usually keep mine shaved year round. Everyone knows I cycle and cyclist usually shave their legs. That said, seems hardly anyone notices shaved legs anymore.

karenfry
12-01-2014, 12:46 PM
I also shave year round. Thiers nothing like the feel of pantyhose on freshly shaved legs.