PDA

View Full Version : Oh no,

Sometimes Steffi
10-29-2014, 09:13 PM
I know. What does this have to do with crossdressing.

Well there are a lot of stories from girls here who just want to tell someone that they got "Ma'am"ed.

So, I "Sir'ed" a Ma'am.

I was in Whole Foods and the person in the nutrients had her back facing me. She was wearing a hat, and she had no hair below the collar. So I said, "Sir, can you help me?" She kind of half turned towards me. but as soon as she spoke, I knew she was a girl. So I said, "I'm sorry, Miss,"

Now I wonder if she was excited that I "Sir"ed her and was disappointed at how quickly I corrected myself.

Beverley Sims
10-29-2014, 09:18 PM
I "Sir'ed" a "Sir'" once and I think he was disappointed, he did look more like a Ma'am.

Jammee
10-30-2014, 03:15 PM
Ive sir`ed afew mams before, by mistake to be truely embarassed

Teresa
10-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Steffi,
A funny incident happened on holiday we had taken my mother and we were on a day trip to Venice. We lost site of mum and then half saw a back view thinking it was her when we caught up and tapped her on the shoulder saying, " Mum, we're here !" The person turned and a Chinese man gave us a very strange look !!

Annaliese
10-30-2014, 04:14 PM
That is just so cute, thank for sharing, I need a smile today.

BLUE ORCHID
10-30-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi Steffi, Been there and done that too, If looks could kill I'd be dead .

Andy66
10-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Oh my. I sort of did that once too. I asked my friend, who is the guy in this picture? He said, thats my mom. :doh:

BethanyCross
10-31-2014, 11:27 AM
Two of my favorite moments were being "Ma'amed" One time I was in high school and had long hair. A man "miss'd" me when I had my back to him. Skinny boy with long hair so I was mis-identified as a she. Another time in the 80's I had gotten a perm and my wife an I were at a Sears when a sales associate walked up from behind and said "Can I help you ladies?" Wonderful moments!

BillieJoEllen
11-02-2014, 01:39 AM
Two years ago while shopping at a Menards store I got ma'amed. The employees were having a team meeting and some wise guy A__ ____ asked, "can I help you Ma'am?" There is nothing about me in male mode that would suggest that I am a woman. I do have a clean shaven face and longish hair. There were quite a few snickers in the group when he asked that. I shrugged it off thinking that it would be neat sometime to be ma'amed while presenting as a woman.

Ozark
11-04-2014, 02:16 PM
in line at the grocery store.... a small boy says to his Mom, 'that's a man dressed like a woman'.
Mom says 'hush'
The man dressed like a woman turns and says "that's ok, a lot of people make that mistake"

all is well in my world.

Maria Blackwood
11-05-2014, 09:01 AM
That's why I go with the gender neutral "hey you" :D