PDA

View Full Version : GG's and their Men... OMG!!!

Ellaine
01-25-2006, 12:43 PM
A surprising acceptance could be coming from a very welcome source. I found this GG forum thread, and it seems to be converting enthusiastic followers. I wonder if we might (stealthily ) instigate similar on other GG oriented sites?? Foxy idea eh?

Anyway it makes compulsive, if somewhat lascivious reading!!:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=78&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=crossdresser++transvestite&start=0

OK so we are not men in panties, but it is great to see how a taboo can fall by the wayside. innit?
Deeply Closeted?
The link would also assist you to introduce the concept to your unknowing partner!

Let us know how you get on.

Ellaine :)

KateW
01-25-2006, 01:42 PM
This sounds like a great idea. Viva la revolution!

xxx

Shelly Preston
01-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Hi

I enjoyed the fact that most women seemed prepared to experiment with their man. I think this should give a lot of hope to the younger members here. So many are worried about women out there who may not accept their dressing.

Good news some do.
The lucky ones here love them for it.

RenaCD
01-25-2006, 02:02 PM
Ellaine what a great link. Thanks so much!

Andrea's Lynne
01-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Hurray!!!!!:o

Cheery GG
01-25-2006, 02:32 PM
There are gg's on this forum yu know !

cheery
xx

kathy gg
01-25-2006, 02:44 PM
:iagree:

But, it does help if you are hearing these things from new women, not the same ones in here. I suppose we seem a bit "old hat" ...huh? haha!

FYI, back when I used to have nothing but time to goof off online I would infiltrate positive cd propaganda on all sorts of forums that had nothing to do with dressing. I even tried sending I think it was Redbook a submission on being married to a crossdresser, but it got rejected. :(

Ellaine
01-25-2006, 02:48 PM
There are gg's on this forum yu know !

cheery
xx

Cheery :) Yes, and we are greatly blessed by your attentions.:gh:

But that isn't the point here is it?

Ellaine :)

Katrina
01-25-2006, 04:25 PM
...FYI, back when I used to have nothing but time to goof off online I would infiltrate positive cd propaganda on all sorts of forums that had nothing to do with dressing. I even tried sending I think it was Redbook a submission on being married to a crossdresser, but it got rejected. :(

Kathy, you RULE!!!!!!!!!! Get this woman a megaphone!

Keri
01-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi all: I'm a member of the referenced Females First forum and recommend that readers also note the latest excellent reply by "nuffsaid" in the thread

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=42226

The response was to a nasty baiting post about crossdressers being "insane". Doubt logic, empathy and humanity will sway redneck bigots, but we try, eh?

Emma Chase
01-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Ellaine

Thanks for a very interesting forum link

Emma

Stormgirl
01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
I got banned from that site a year ago.Still don't know why they banned me but whatever.

SherriePall
01-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Ellaine --
Read a couple of pages of that thread. Amazing. The last one I read was from an American woman who said that too bad the women here couldn't get their men into panties, too. Duh! If she only knew! Maybe her husband already does.

ReginaK
01-25-2006, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. There is a real thick line between just trying on your girls panties to spice up your bedroom life and completely dressing to present as a woman.

TGMarla
01-25-2006, 09:03 PM
Ditto what Katrina said.

Too bad more women aren't daring enough to toss some sexy underthings on their men.

Fallen Angel
01-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Its kinda cool and sad at the same time we all know there out there but there all hideing on us:cry:

Lindsay
01-26-2006, 04:26 AM
I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. There is a real thick line between just trying on your girls panties to spice up your bedroom life and completely dressing to present as a woman.

There's also a big difference between GGs talking about their love lives, and trannies pretending to be GGs. Am I the only person who isn't convinced by that discussion? The majority of posts in that thread are from supposed GGs who had never posted before, just happened to find that particular topic in that particular forum and then *never posted again*.

Put it this way: when I've seen the same subject on other UK women's forums, the responses tend to be mixed: "ewww!", "LOL! He'd look ridiculous!", "if I find him wearing my stuff I'd kill him", "yeah, occasionally, it's a laugh", "oh yeah, it's great fun" and the discussions tend to involve the forum regulars. But the FF one? Rather than a range of opinions, there seem to be two: the supposed GGs are either desperately trying to force-fem their unwilling men, or have never thought about it before and after a single visit to the forum can't wait to try it. And every single one of them is a new member with a post count in single figures.

As much as I'd like to believe that huge numbers of women love the thought of their SOs in knickers, I call shenanigans and point an accusing finger at the Anonymous Tranny Propaganda Brigade...

(sorry my first post here wasn't a happier one. *waves sheepishly*)

Khriss
01-26-2006, 05:05 AM
..sharing undies.., never my deepest wish...realy..
GG's that are compassionate enough to overcome social stigma's or norms...
would be an amazing thing in my life...or..are already... like Marla GG ,Tamy, or Kew...(+many other understanding wives& SO's)- - give the "likes-like me" some hope !! and surely -gratitude..for such hopes as well...(ihavedreamstoo) xx"K":clap: :bs:

pricilla21 GG
01-26-2006, 06:35 AM
Got to agree with Lindsay on this one, I looked at the site from the link and thought it was hilarious! It is definitely wishful cders trying to be GGs. The GG section of this forum does not read anything like it! If it was so "cut and dried" there would not need for a forum because we'd all be loved up with lingerie, pantyhose and drowning in a sea of satin! Its a tough road for the crossdresser and their partner to travel. Alot of partners are willing to travel this road for the love of their men. I think the percentage of women who coax their men into ladies underwear when the thought never crossed their minds before is almost zero. Take this site with a pinch of salt. It should be called "cd ego massaging". Alot of us with crossdressing partners are willing to be helpful and understanding but the mentioned site is a joke! Take care luv pricx

uknowhoo
01-26-2006, 10:52 AM
As much as I'd like to believe that huge numbers of women love the thought of their SOs in knickers, I call shenanigans and point an accusing finger at the Anonymous Tranny Propaganda Brigade...

As Secretary/Treasurer of the ATPB I most vehemently object to Ms. Lindsay's slanderous commentary.

Feel free to PM me for a link to our website.

Hugs,

Tammi

suzy
01-26-2006, 11:08 AM
My vote goes with Lindsay! BUT...I enjoyed reading the comments anyway!;)