PDA

View Full Version : Another great Halloween!

CynthiaD
10-31-2014, 10:16 PM
I didn't go anywhere, but I wore a witch costume to hand out candy. I went all the way with nail polish, makeup, high heels and everything. Most if the tykes were polite, and said "thank you ma'am." If they forgot, their moms reminded them, "tell her thank you, now." I had a few chats with some moms. My grand daughter came by (3 yo) and told me my costume was awesome. I must have given out candy to more than a hundred kids, but I still have some to munch on later. All in all, a great night. So how was your Halloween?

MissTee
10-31-2014, 10:39 PM
Mine was great. Focused on fun with my 6 grandbabies rather than dressing. Your's sounded fun, too.

Ally 2112
11-01-2014, 07:21 AM
I wore all black ,a skirt fake angora sweater tights and heels and just basically whatched tv and was on the net .I usually do not have to hand out any candy as i live a bit out of town so i guess i had my own dressup party which i did enjoy :)

joank
11-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Mine was not so great. I had my princess outfit ready to go and then my wife said a mutual friend of ours was coming for the evening meal. Thus ended the plans for a cd evening. Since my wife is ok with my dressing in private, no complaints.

Krisi
11-01-2014, 08:42 AM
We went to out "hideaway" because the puppy gets very upset when people ring the doorbell or even walk down the street in front of the house. We came home this morning and the neighbor said there had been no trick or treaters in the neighborhood. No dressing for me. I am dressed now though.

Tina B.
11-01-2014, 08:46 AM
Didn't get to dress, but had a great time with the kids that came to the house, I do a display out front with witches, skeletons and monsters. Some of them talk to the kids. It was fun watching parents photograph their kids in front of my stuff, looked like they all enjoyed it.
Making up for not getting to dress, this morning, I threw on a dress, wig and make up, even did my nails, so it's been a good weekend so far!

Andy66
11-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Im happy for those of you who had a good time. The kids and I were going to go out, but Son Number 1 developed a migraine at the last minute. :( Well, theres always next year I guess.

CarlaWestin
11-01-2014, 09:34 AM
So how was your Halloween?
Well, I've definitely realized exactly what I'm doing next year. I'm taking a vacation day from work and spending the entire day out as Carla. As we generally do every year, the cars were moved out of the driveway and the house dark. My wife really doesn't like the whole thing but, every year I just yearn to get all dressed up on the best CD excuse day of the year. So, I'm going to put out a deal. This Xmas, I'll put up every decoration we have (and we have a lot of stuff) with the exchange being that next Halloween, it's my turn. I was prompted to this idea when I was in an electronics store yesterday and saw a guy wearing cut-off jean shorts with shaved legs, tight t-shirt with bra and boobs and long hair pulled up with a clip. OMG, the day where I can have boobies all day! I need this and I'm not getting any younger. So next year if I need to give wifey a full on spa day or a vacation somewhere, I'm going to do whatever it takes. And, I'll probably be a buxom sexey maid out shopping all day!

Damn it! It's my turn, already!

Beverley Sims
11-02-2014, 04:42 AM
I think everyone should realise that we can't all appear in drag.
You do have to have Blades, Superman and Batman and Robin. :)

joank
11-05-2014, 01:26 PM
I made my Halloween better on November first. Since I missed putting on my princess costume on 10/31 I did the full regalia the next night . No TorTers but we never have any. I enjoyed the night in formal wear, sparkly gown, silver heels and full makeup.

5150 Girl
11-05-2014, 04:02 PM
I was Jeannie, the Polar Bear a witch.... I won a costume contest, and I may end up playing with the bad that was there that night! (WooHoo!) Only question now is, would they want Wynonna, or ugly? The lead singer remembered me from the year I did the Dallas Cheerleader. All in all, Good Halloween!