PDA

View Full Version : A Happy Halloween

Ginger Jameson
11-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Unfortunately the entire night was very rushed so we didn't get any pics. :(

Me, my wife, my daughter, my son, and my granddaughter went trick or treating.

Me: Wonder Woman
Robyne: Batman
My daughter: A skeleton with sort of an eighties thing happening on her head.
My son: a horse in a business suit.
My granddaughter: a witch.

We started at my wife's mom's house where everyone got the appropriate oohs and ahhs. Then we headed out int her neighborhood. We were kinda late and most of the houses had already rolled up their welcome mats. The kids didn't get any candy. The one house that opened the door gave out classic rock CDs without cases and peanut brittle. :|

No problemo, Walmart has candy. :)

We got a lot of looks in Walmart. I even got catcalls in the parking lot. They stopped when a deep male voice responded "Thank you!" :D

Then we went to the gas station for sodas. The guy behind the counter took our pictures.

Finally it was home to watch Cabin in the Woods, an excellent movie. My granddaughter watched too, but sometimes she had to have Robyne cover her eyes. :D

Tami Monroe
11-01-2014, 12:52 AM
Well of course you got cat calls, you are absolutely gorgeous!!

Ginger Jameson
11-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Well of course you got cat calls, you are absolutely gorgeous!!

Thank you, Tami! And thank you, cover of darkness! :-D

Andy66
11-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Well, Ginger, nobody noticed in Vegas either.

*chuckle* Im just funning with you. Glad you had a good time. Looking at your avatar, I find it extremely hard to believe you have grandkids. Also, I love the horse in a business suit idea, its silly.

Ginger Jameson
11-02-2014, 02:17 AM
Thank you, Andy. I get that a lot. I've actually got two, but only one was with us.

The secret is a combined lack of moral fiber, self control, and foresight at an early age. ;-)