PDA

View Full Version : Halloween treat for both of us

Maria 60
11-01-2014, 06:57 AM
Wednesday night my wife asked me if I was getting excited that my special day was almost here, and also ask me why I don't take advantage of the Thursday night because she heard of a lot of Halloween parties. I told her Thursday is our shopping day and it makes it easier on her if I go with her. She told me she will be fine on her own and that I get out as much as I can the next few days, and always the make sure I think and mostly be safe speech. Thursday night I did get out for a few hours and it was great, and yesterday I got off work early and I went to a Jewelry store where I seen my wife had her eye on a bracelet. I then went home got fully ,dressed and spent the rest of the day driving around, went drive threw at Wendy's ate in the car and went into coffee shops, just an amazing day being dressed all that time, I never wanted it to end. I got home around eleven last night and was putting everything away for another year and my wife told me that I could get away with a Saturday night outing that there are a lot of Halloween parties, I told her that I was fine. After that I went to join her on the couch and apologized that I haven't been with her the last few nights and she been doing everything on her own, and then I handed her the box with the bracelet, she asked me what it was. I told her, sometimes thank you is not enough, I didn't ask to be this way, I don't know where these feelings to dress come from or why they are even there, but with her support it just makes it so much easier to live with, and that she can't even imagine what these last few nights meant to me. I told her she can't image how it feels when she comes home with something fem for me, that it's not the item its the thought that she was thinking about me while shopping for herself. She told me that she doesn't do it to get a present, she does it for the glow in my eyes when she hands me the item or when I do get the chance to dress, thats her glory, and that when I told her twenty eight years ago I told her, I wasn't gay, I don't want to become a women, and I was fine with the closet, she told me I push the closet part but I have kept my word with everything else which also makes it easy for her. I then told her to open the box and that I saved my weekly money to buy her this, her look on her face was priceless when she seen the bracket, tears instantly ran down her face. I then told her that she is all I can ask for, and thanked her again for everything. I guess we both got a treat and because of her I had an amazing Halloween. Had to share it, I love hearing happy stories here and I thought I would share one. Thanks!

kimdl93
11-01-2014, 07:25 AM
It's very nice of you to express your appreciation for your wife's support and equally heartwarming to hear of the genuine satisfaction she receives by supporting you.

Amy Fakley
11-01-2014, 09:34 AM
that was beautiful, thanks for sharing :-)

Linda Leigh
11-01-2014, 09:44 AM
She is a keeper don't let her get away and you are wonderful also for respecting her so much. The 2 of you make a great couple.

HUGS

Linda Leigh

Bria
11-01-2014, 09:49 AM
What a great story of love between two understanding people! I have tears also, thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Bria

Tina B.
11-01-2014, 09:53 AM
Sounds like you made each others Halloween! What a great week, and a real nice way to show your appreciation.

Lillyasia
11-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the beautiful story. You are a very lucky person to have such a wonderful wife.

Rita C.
11-01-2014, 10:51 AM
You are one lucky girl, and your wife is as lucky as you. Big hugs to both of you

Marcelle
11-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Hi Maria,

What a wonderful story and a testament to great marriage.

Hugs

Isha

justmetoo
11-01-2014, 04:35 PM
I'm teary-eyed now, too.
That's love, and it's great to see 2 lovely people sharing it like that. Thanks for sharing the story. :)

bridget thronton
11-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Well done Maria

BLUE ORCHID
11-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi Maria, Give your :love:wife a big :hugs:hug for all of us.

Tinkerbell-GG
11-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Maria, your words should be kept somewhere permanent on this forum. Everything you did and said is how a crossdresser can have a happy marriage. In fact, it's how any man anywhere can have a happy relationship as it's a rare woman who could hear all this and not feel incredibly special and loved. I thank you for being one of the rare gems. Your wife is a lucky lady :)

Beverley Sims
11-01-2014, 10:44 PM
If only more showed their appreciation like you have.
Very nice