PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Night Unveiling

cdrandi
11-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi Folks, I don't post very often, but felt compelled too after last night. I recently started dating a new lady, and was pretty up front with her regarding who I am. She is totally comfortable with me wearing panties (except pink...LOL). We had been talking more about the depth of what I do, and what I wear. She wasn't totally comfortable with the entirety of it, but was open minded enough to talk about it. Kind of a mutual idea, since Halloween was coming up, it was agreed upon that my completely dressing up in "costume" was an acceptable way for her to experience my other side. I recently acquired a wig, so I thought it was appropriate that if I was to be in costume, I should go ahead and wear makeup. Through pics, she helped me put together the parts and pieces of my outfit. She was scared, I was nervous...nothing a bottle of wine can't take care of. I did a surprisingly good job with the makeup...less is more. When she arrived, she was as she put it...in shock. I am never going to be passable, but she was trying to convince me to go out last night after taking it all in.235188

Needless to say, we had a wonderful time taking it all off...

mykell
11-01-2014, 05:45 PM
a little wine goes in , a little passion comes out,
randi it is genuine of you to be forthright with you new friend so soon, i hope that you have a beginning of a fulfilling future together,
thanks for sharing.....dont be such a stranger.....

bridget thronton
11-01-2014, 06:08 PM
You seem at ease in your pic. You will go out when the time is right for you.

Andy66
11-01-2014, 07:55 PM
nothing a bottle of wine can't take care of.

Haha, I like the way you think. :)
You have alot of charisma, Randi. Its sort of amazing how you come across as so feminine and masculine at the same time.

Jacqueline1965
11-01-2014, 08:46 PM
As I said in a previous thread...most women that I have encountered can with most anything as long as you are forthcoming and honest about it. I dressed up last night for Halloween and went to a karaoke/Halloween party at a bar and many women came up to me and complemented me on my makeup/outfit. I kinda think "chicks" dig it at a certain level. They appreciate the effort.235210