PDA

View Full Version : Halloween outing!

georgia20
11-01-2014, 08:50 PM
So I don't post much, which I realize because i read a lot on here and never get to actually paying my experiences, but I have to about yesterday (which was amazing, but I'll get to that)

So I woke up about 930 to get ready. The girlfriend and I went to Minneapolis for a hockey game and wanted to hit up the city the next night for Halloween. So after getting ready, we headed to the mall of America. To my surprise, there weren't many people dressed up except those working. So I was hoping I wouldn't be to our of place. Not only didi not ever get any awkward looks, but got hit on by a janitor! OK hit on isn't the right words but as we were walking around, he stopped us to what seemed like he was trying to find something. He got our attention by calling out "Miss", so we stopped. He proceeded to ask if I would give him a compliment as he was having a bad day. My gf was standing off to the side and he was looking straight at me. I was dumbfounded and looked at my gf to which she had the biggest smile on her face. I then in my own voice because I have yet to develop one for Georgia, said "I'm a dude." His face got white as a ghost. I honestly took it as the biggest compliment of the day other than being pestered by the Victoria secret girls, which they stopped when I said just looking and realized I'm a guy, then they were more helpful than pushy.

We then went back to the hotel which was downtown after the gf came down with something. I went out to the Macy's just a few blocks from the hotel and probably had the most fun there as I had guys upon guys looking at me like "well hello there" looks. The women all called me mam and all complimented me on my look. The best was the lady at the MAC counter helping another man with a makeover. She saw me looking at the lipstick and asked me if I needed help to ask. I kept looking, but when finally I needed help finding the Ruby woo lipstick, I asked. She got a huge smile and laughed to herself and said, "my god, if you didn't speak, you'd Def be a woman! Did you get your makeup done here?"I said no i did it myself and she told me to keep up the amazing work as i checked out.

Nights like last night make dressing all the worth while, and would encourage anyone going out in that area.

(I'll post photos once I get home add my phone won't upload them)

Julie Denier
11-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Glad to see you back, Georgia! Sounds like you had a great time ;)

Beverley Sims
11-02-2014, 04:04 AM
Georgia,
The whole event sounds so invigorating.
You will have to keep up the good work now.

Maria 60
11-02-2014, 08:00 AM
It's to bad we can't do that everyday. Then again it probably wouldn't be as much fun.

Linda Leigh
11-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Georgia, what a wonderful experience for you:)