PDA

View Full Version : I Am Sooooooo Lucky

Sharon86
01-25-2006, 02:37 PM
January has been a very good month for me concerning my crossdressing, although i've had very little opportunity to dress, my GG, who i absolutely adore:love: has kept me going with gifts . 2 weeks ago she surprised me with my own little make-up bag,which put a smile on my face for days. Today we went clothes shopping(for her) as soon as we got through the door she spent the first hour looking for clothes & shoes for me,1 skirt, 2 blouses, 2 bras & a pair of shoes:bs: I had to tell her to stop in the end because she would have filled a trolley full of things for me & nothing for herself. It was like xmas all over again.:c9: Have to go now, things to try on. LOL Sharon86.

Julie York
01-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Lucky you. Does she have a sister?

So how did you get from her not buying things for you (shoes etc...Fathers Day thread) to now being fully supportive?

tara 24-7
01-25-2006, 03:15 PM
my s,o, is pretty much the same sharon, shame theres not more of them about, at the end of the day its only clothes for gods sake!!!!!! wouldent be without my heels and little black dress tho,, kisses tara,, xxxx

mistunderstood
01-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Good for you. Hope you had fun.
i love to hear about SO's who are so supportive.

Dragster
01-25-2006, 08:26 PM
You've been here since June Sharron86 (but only a few posts!) and I haven't noticed that you're from Cheshire too! I'm from just outside Knutsford and would love to meet up, but while my wife is still anti (I'm working on it), it won't be possible. You don't know how lucky you are, but then maybe you do.

From your avatar, looks like you could do with some tenpin coaching! but dressed like that, you'd sure get noticed!

Tony

TGMarla
01-25-2006, 08:58 PM
What? No tennis bracelet? Hold out for more, babe!

RenaCD
01-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Sharron good going on the the second Christmas. I know the feeling, sound like you've got yourself an angel. Remember St. Valentines Day is only a couple of weeks away,maybe you could spoil each other. Consider the possibilities!

Give that Girl a Big Hug for me Rena

kathy gg
01-25-2006, 09:26 PM
What an awesome sweety! Cool for you! :thumbsup:

Ah,, the carefree days of browsing Pre-toddler years.....:crying:

livy_m_b
01-25-2006, 10:12 PM
It's really not kindness, dear, it's just shopping! :)

:)