PDA

View Full Version : Barbie Accused of Being Part of the Transgender Movement

Seraph
01-25-2006, 02:50 PM
The Concerned Women for America were well, concerned. Outraged, even. Was Barbie becoming part of the transgender movement?

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=1466437

Bridgette T
01-25-2006, 02:57 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the things that people will get bunged up about. I cannot believe that anyone would be dumb enough to worry about what was on a Babie doll website.

Fallen Angel
01-25-2006, 03:13 PM
Well times are changing.just like the doe doe bird things are becoming extingt!.As well as some of the so-called upities.theres a few still out there that are trying to hold on to old way thinking and ideals.They did the same thing to one of the tubby dolls a while back.Al we can hope for is new doors open some will close and some will be forgoten in time xxx

mistunderstood
01-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Ok. What the h**l. Most kids do not understand at the 4-8 year range what transgendered means. Unless there parent is one. Most kids when uncomfortable with question will say" I don't know". What is so wrong with being transgender or gay? I guess I'm nuts.

ReginaK
01-25-2006, 06:54 PM
It's amazing that something so trivial bothers people. :rolleyes:

Surely there are more pressing issues in the world than a multiple choice question on a toy website.

Stormgirl
01-25-2006, 07:11 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the things that people will get bunged up about. I cannot believe that anyone would be dumb enough to worry about what was on a Babie doll website.

x2 People make a big deal out of little things too much.