PDA

View Full Version : Story of Jennifer

jennifer_w
11-02-2014, 09:07 AM
I hesitated for a while, because I am not sure if it is appropriate in this forum. I will go ahead to tell my story, let me know if it is not the right forum.

When I was growing up as a kid, I will conscious of the fact that my penis was a little smaller, and my buttock was a little larger, and plumper than other boys. My friends liked teasing me about my feminine buttock. When I first cross-dressed at 10, I made myself a panty and tried it on in front of a mirror. I loved the feeling, and loved worshiping my small penis and plump buttock. My early experience afterwards was always around wearing pretty panties.

Now I am happily married with 2 wonderful kids. My fascination about prettying-up my penis and buttock persists. Nowadays I love wearing stockings, garter belts, waist cinchers, and of course panties. I keep myself cleanly shaven in pubic area, normally with a landing strip. Whenever I have a chance, I love to try my collection of lingeries in front of a mirror. I never fancy of fully dressing up as female, not to mention going out en femme. I never wish that I was born differently. I adore my feminine look of my small penis and nice round buttock in nice classy lingeries.

I don't know, but after following this forum for a little more than 2 weeks, I have never seen any girls mentioned similar experience. Maybe this is not a proper topic to raise, I apologize in advance.

Tina B.
11-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Nothing wrong with your thread, I don't have a similar experience, but it is always interesting to see how others go about this thing we call cross dressing.

Isabella Ross
11-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Jennifer...welcome. Yours is just another variation on central theme! No apologies required.

Marcelle
11-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Hi Jennifer,

Nothing wrong with your thread that I can see. We are and eclectic bunch and what goes for some doesn't mean we all march to the beat of the same drummer. You are most welcome in my book.

Hugs

Isha

CarlaWestin
11-02-2014, 11:14 AM
There is nothing wrong with getting pretty. Many here would love to have a girl butt. And, with two kids, it's obvious that your ability to procreate is not diminished. Hey, add the rest of the outfit to your gifted attributes and explore.

Beverley Sims
11-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Penises can be pretty ugly, nothing like dressing them up. :)

Laura28
11-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Like your post. Mine is a little different no butt by did have breasts as a kid have always had gyno of course now I love it and they r pretty big for a man a full B. I also wasn't very big downstairs I always said I am a grower not a shower lol

jennifer_w
11-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Thank you all for your support! It helps to know that I am welcome here. I think I will continue what I have been doing, and as Carla suggested, explore more things. Love you!

MissTee
11-02-2014, 09:13 PM
I didn't see anything wrong with your post. Just sharing how you feel. I have always wished for even a little bit of behind, but unfortunately I suffer from a serious case of the gone-ash. So much so I can slide my belted jeans on and off without unbuckling or unbelting. Baby just don't got no back . . . .

Erica Marie
11-02-2014, 09:18 PM
I say "to each their own".
We are a very diverse group. There are many different reasons and levels to why we dress.
For myself it is more of a gender issue. I dont hate my male anatomy but I would prefer to be a female, so I do what I can to blend the two together.

Angie G
11-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Jennnifer your post is cool hun. As far as the dressing go's sounds like a lot of us. And welcome to our house.:hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
11-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Never did that myself but as far as I know, there is no right or wrong way to go about this my friend. :)

Janine cd
11-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Jennifer, When I was younger, I too had similar experiences. I loved dressing up lingerie and admiring my small penis. I found that this desire to dress ran further along and I wished to try on more feminine clothing. This may not be your desire, but it does open up another perspective.

jennifer_w
11-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Jennifer, When I was younger, I too had similar experiences. I loved dressing up lingerie and admiring my small penis. I found that this desire to dress ran further along and I wished to try on more feminine clothing. This may not be your desire, but it does open up another perspective.

Thanks Janine for the perspective. Sometimes I suspect that my fascination will wear out, I think I will explore more clothing, broaden my collection. I will see how I like them.