PDA

View Full Version : I cut my hair last night :(

Katrina
01-25-2006, 04:23 PM
I had been growing my hair for about 6 months now and had several inches growing when my GF started "asking" daily if I was going to cut it. In the last several days, she asked about as many times in passing. She claimed that she would be ok with it either way but judging by how many times she asked, it was bothering her. So, in an effort to remain attractive to her, I got it cut last night. I almost cried when the stylist started cutting it. I guess this is one of the compromises I have to make. I need new shoes now.

uknowhoo
01-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Awww, sorry sweetie. :(

Thank goodness for wigs. :o

Hugs,

Tammi

Julia Cross
01-25-2006, 04:27 PM
I feel your pain, I fear I am heading down the same path.

J

Sharon
01-25-2006, 04:27 PM
I"m so sorry to see that you felt the need to cut your hair, Katrina. :( I think you deserve a whole new outfit, besides just a pair of shoes!

Julie York
01-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Oye!......I'm watching you!

Ahh....I remember hair.

Stormgirl
01-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Thats the spirit! High n tight haircut coming up! All kidding aside,thats a shame you had to cut your hair. I would've kept it no matter what a S.O said.

AngGG
01-25-2006, 05:58 PM
Katrina,

I think that was very considerate of you to do that for your SO. I know for myself I will try something, for my honeys sake, to see if I am ok with it. Sometimes I am, sometimes not. She is one lucky lady to have you!

Aubrey,

Compromise is a 2 way street.

DanaJ
01-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooo (Darth Vader voice from SWIII)......

SherriePall
01-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Katrina --
Sorry to hear about your loss. Seriously, I'm sorry to hear that you had to get your hair cut. At least you have that option. Some of us don't and must wear wigs! Hope it grows back fast for you and your girlfriend is a little more favorable the next time.

KateW
01-25-2006, 07:06 PM
That sucks! I go through the exact same thing all the time. By the time my hair gets past my nose, I can pretty much expect comments from friends and family, until eventually I buckle. I have a complete fear of haircuts, because no matter how much I specify that I just want a trim, they end up cutting off a good few inches. My hair is now back down at mouth level (finally) so hopefully I can hold in there a little longer! (fingers crossed)

Wendy me
01-25-2006, 07:16 PM
omg girlfreind i have been growing my hair for over a year now and i still get that you need a hair cut thingy from my wife ...then the you look like a girl a look at her and smile...no hair cuts for me ....and then she went nutts when i went blonde but she is pretty much ok with it now...shoes for you and and a new outfit for shure ....heck after reading this i need to go shopping....

ronna
01-25-2006, 07:59 PM
I don't think mine will grow any longer.
I've been putting off getting a haircut and it's never going to be as nice as yours, Katrina!
How about if you send yours to me?

Laurie Ann
01-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Next time she brings it up remind her of what happened to Samson when his hair was cut.

Katrina
01-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks everybody. And Dana, that is exactly how I felt.

RenaCD
01-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Good girl Katrina you have an accepting SO do thing she asks and more. Know as for a wig, you can do anything you want you have a very pretty face and you'll be able to make anything work. Did I hear someone say Shoe Shopping? Have fun!

Big Huggs Rena

TGMarla
01-25-2006, 08:54 PM
New shoes can make up for a lot of loss and sadness. :cry:

Fallen Angel
01-25-2006, 09:06 PM
awwwwww thats a shame,buy two pair it will make you happy again xx

pantyguysb
01-25-2006, 09:36 PM
All this kinda makes me sad about cutting my hair. I had about 24 inches cut off last summer. I don't really miss it, though. it was time for a change.