PDA

View Full Version : A first for me

Rikidee
11-03-2014, 05:17 PM
I went to my first straight bar dressed. I went on the 30th in a skirt and blouse to check it out and meet the bartenders. They were cool with me being there. Went back on the 31st in costume. Got hit on before I got inside ended up having to tell the guy "I'm a dude". He was cool with it but it was Halloween, told him it was just a costume. See where it may not go so well on another night. Had one couple try to hook me up with their friend, even introduced us. I told them I was flattered but unavailable. One older gentleman said he just wanted to tell me I had a beautiful smile. I met a couple of girls and was fully accepted. I really had a good time. How do you girls handle unwanted advances from men when you are out and how do they react in most cases. Hugs Riki

Candice Mae
11-03-2014, 06:00 PM
I used to tell them I'm a lesbian, which doesn't really work cause then they get other ideas in their head... Now I just ignore them, and just try and have a good time with my friends. Went out on saturday night and got offered enough drinks to keep me inebriated till sunday night, at 125 pounds it doesn't take much. Turned them all down, I have no interest in men and make more then enough money to pay my own way.

DonnaT
11-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Put some huge guys picture on your phone, then show it to the admirer saying, "Let me call my boyfriend and you can discuss it with him!"

kimdl93
11-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Not that it has often been a problem for me...but I simply say, no thank you, I'm married.

MissTee
11-03-2014, 08:37 PM
I don't go out dressed, but at 6'1" and 260 lbs I don't pass for anything but trouble. Doubt I'd be admired or romanced, either.

Candice Mae
11-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Consider your self lucky, try being 27, 5'6", 125lbs, size 6, with 34Cs.

Beverley Sims
11-04-2014, 12:56 AM
I used to give off handed put downs and they would usually fade away.
My girlfriends had other ways of dealing with the problem if thee put down didn't work.
There is an advantage in numbers.

Rikidee
11-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Candice I can relate. I am 5'2" and weigh 123 pounds.You are always very pretty by the way. Hugs Riki

Ressie
11-04-2014, 08:53 AM
I can relate too. I was 125 lbs. about 40 years ago. I got hit on even though I didn't cross dress! The long blonde hair and thin body was enough lol.