PDA

View Full Version : When I Am Not Crossdressing I Sometimes Like To.....................

Adriana Moretti
11-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Keyword was crossdressing......obviously this isnt for full timers ........but when you are not crossdressing......whatcha doing???

I have an obsession with thrift stores for more than just the girly clothes, but toys, knick knacks, vintage stereo stuff.
I collect vintage albums and 45's, make music,paint, love watching sports, and I train for a marathon I am never going to actually run.
I am also addicted to sports talk radio, it makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about.

What about you??? ......We are a unique bunch for sure........

Jenniferathome
11-04-2014, 09:37 PM
for me, it is not "sometimes" but rather "always." And it's sports. 90% chance I'm on my bike. 10% other sports or watching football. When there is no football, it's doing more sports.

Oh, and Go Steelers!

susand262
11-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Yes Go Steelers :)

Christen
11-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Mountain biking is one of my pastimes of choice, not doing it enough .. thinks 'Stop being a lazy sod!'. I've recently started crewing on a 38ft sailboat. We are doing a Wednesday twighlight race series over our summer. I've got heaps to learn but I'm really excited about it.

Elisa Lace
11-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Military/defence related stuff... just can't get enough of military technology/gear/news etc. I also airsoft and modern military reenactment, which keeps my head busy thinking about new gear configurations and what to buy next... It's a real money dump hole lol. Besides that, I fight the urges to buy new photography gear (haven't had much time for photography since I joined one of the Big Four... HR consulting can be time consuming also). And then there's dj'ing and house music. Also waiting on the sideline until I get myself kinda sorted out hobbies-wise... oh, and taking care of my red ear slider, and my gf's.. turtle ARE time consuming as well... Days are too short for the amount of hobbies I have/want to take on.

Laura28
11-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Go to my favorite resort in Mexico and sit on my seat at the pool bar all dayyyyyy. Lol

cassandra54
11-04-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm working on a cure for cancer and then I'll work on world peace and ending hunger and poverty. That should take me till the end of the year.

Seriously though. I do stand-up comedy and photography. I dabble a bit in writing and piano. I love visiting Mexico, (Playa de Carmen) where I have a timeshare. I'm a lifelong student of life and help people through difficult times. I've realized that I have a talent for leading people to the door they need to open to make their lives complete. I'm also working on joining Mensa.

I retired this year, so there's lots of time to do lots of things. I still do some plumbing and electrical work when people call and the next few months, I'll be busy getting my house ready for sale. I plan on moving to North Carolina where there's a lot more things to take pictures of. Out here in Arizona, everything is beige and grey.

I'm thinking of doing some comedy while dressed. Kind of along the lines of "Yeah so I'm not a real women, but how many real women are real women anyways."

Go to my favorite resort in Mexico and sit on my seat at the pool bar all dayyyyyy. Lol

I love Mexico. I've thought about living near Playa de Carmen. It's awesome.

mandm40c
11-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Fishing/boating, fine wood working, puzzles, renovation projects(framing to electrical, handle the plumbing too just don't enjoy it) and run my own biz which takes most of my time

Nadine Spirit
11-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Hmmm....

- internet surfing
- home remodeling
- landscaping
- fine woodworking
- duck hunting
- upland hunting
- camping
- fishing
- hiking
- gardening
- being with my wife and my chocolate lab!

Nadya
11-05-2014, 12:08 AM
When I'm not dressing or at work I like to:

-Watch cheesy horror movies
-Shop Garage sales
-Fish
-Hike
-Play/collect old video games (From the 80's and 90's)

Melissa18
11-05-2014, 12:10 AM
Think about crossdressing and then I like to surf or swim long distances in the ocean

Jacqueline1965
11-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Play guitar with my band
Hit some estate sales
collect mid century antiques

Kevin_unknown
11-05-2014, 12:20 AM
I am a lot younger that 90% of the people on these forums so my response is going to be a little different.

In my free time I tend to be:

- Playing Video Games/browsing the internet on my custom built computer
- Fixing something that broke on one of my vintage game systems
- Going around to thrift stores looking for old clocks, games/systems, clothes or anything that I need at that time
- Visiting arcades with my friends
- Working at .... work
- Working on work from my University
- Doing some work for a student association that I help out with

Tiffany Jane
11-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Sometimes I crossdress. Part-time (40) hrs I work. Full-time I am dad and husband. What time I have otherwise, I keep tabs on retirement account, add to my wishlist, and remember the days when I had more time for yard work, fishing, hunting, slowpitch, and freestyle cooking.

DebbieL
11-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Back when I was part time:
- Participating in the commercialization of the internet via mailing lists and news groups.
- Open Source advocacy via news groups and forums and web site.
- Writing and responding to blogs - especially technical and political.
- Singing Bass in the church choir.
- Going to AA and NA meeting, doing steps, sponsoring others and helping them do steps.
- Attending and Assisting at Landmark Education leadership courses.
- Building my skills as a programmer and IT Architect.
- Cooking, Photography, Dancing.
- Watch History, Discovery, Travel, and Smithsonian channels as well as PBS stations.
- Listen to Family Radio and NPR.
- Shopping - especially for clothes, accessories, and tech gadgets.

I still do many of those things, dressed in skirts or in pants.

paulaprimo
11-05-2014, 12:43 AM
besides spending lots of time on the phone, i'm a sports junkie also.
i try to figure out which games were fixed or thrown...and from this
past saturday i found 3 games that fit the bill. notre dame/navy,
south carolina/tenn and auburn/ole miss. :eek:
lucy, you got some splaining to do!! :D
and if anyone cares to dispute this, i'm all ears!

jennifer_w
11-05-2014, 12:49 AM
I am an amateur painter. I have been passionate about watercolor painting lately.

Tracii G
11-05-2014, 01:10 AM
Buy, sell, trade guitars and amps.
Build ,repair guitars.
Military re enactment was a new thing this summer and was fun. I was a Viet Cong guerrilla.Being the shortest person I didn't have a choice LOL
Huge thrift store junkie love to hunt for cool knick knacks or silverware to sell for scrap.Costume jewelery is always a nice find.

Sonya
11-05-2014, 01:43 AM
Spend way too much time on the internet :-| other then that I run regularly and just started windsurfing. Also I don't mind baking bread sometimes :) Looking to start dating, now that will be interesting..

bridget thronton
11-05-2014, 03:38 AM
Sailing and programming

prene
11-05-2014, 03:56 AM
I love to workout.
I spend hrs at the gym, I run, bike, hike, kayak.
avg 1-2 hrs a day.
Oh yes, I do look at the web ... Like now.

Marcelle
11-05-2014, 04:47 AM
I have a lot of past-times and it depends on the time of year but here goes some of my main ones in no particular order:

Ice-climbing
Hiking
Sport parachuting
Working out
Home renos
Cooking and baking
Writing

My absolute favorite past time is making computer cases out of things that were never meant to be computer cases (I guess that is kind of cross dressing items :))

Hugs

Isha

Donnagirl
11-05-2014, 05:06 AM
Hammering big motorbikes up and down the local mountains, occasionally patched up with the fella's.
Ripping the noisy or leaky bits from the Jag and putting quiet and/or shiney bits back in.
Rebuilding, repairing, fixing or replacing... My old house needs lots of work.
I do all the cooking and therefore all the grocery shopping.
Forum and web page administration (motorbike web site)

Kate Simmons
11-05-2014, 05:09 AM
Being here for my family, helping others and spending time with my GF is pretty much it for me other than dressing Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

Krististeph
11-05-2014, 05:21 AM
Cycling, flying, the subject which is not to be mentioned here, working on my car or house, working on extra projects for work, personal projects (physics & math) for fun, helping my wife with her school stuff (we work very well as a team in this respect), and of course, cleaning house.
I'm looking forward to doing some time lapse photo/video -graphy with some experiments, as well as digging out my crawl space and putting a full basement in, and extending the foundation out in back as a base for an addition.

Maria 60
11-05-2014, 05:39 AM
Believe it or not I enjoy playing video games, watching any kind of animal documentaries and I am a very constructive person, I love to work with my hands, and enjoy helping my friends with any kind of home repair.

Beverley Sims
11-05-2014, 06:11 AM
I make movies and write one liners for others.

Sarah Louise
11-05-2014, 08:21 AM
I do lots of blokey stuff - watch sports, action movies and drink beer! It's nice to have a day off from this now and then.

Hellen
11-05-2014, 08:26 AM
I spend time either: camping or fishing or woodworking. Last one is my favored activity after crossdressing. But most favored is to be with my family: wife and son ;)

MsVal
11-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Wow, all those testosterone fueled activities make me wonder if I logged into the wrong forum.

We have a bit of a role reversal here. I am a retired IT / project manager and my wife still works.

I am delighted to be a homemaker (househusband) and stay-at-home grandpa. I will be making a batch of chocolate chip cookies later this morning. My other interests are photography and camping with my dear wife.

I have zero interest in any sports.

When the need arises, I am the family mechanic, electrician, carpenter, and IT guy, but they are no longer fun.

Best wishes
MsVal

Bria
11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
I race sports cars, have for over 40 years.

Hugs, Bria

Sharon B.
11-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Not into sports but do enjoy camping and horseback riding, crossdressing.

vicky_cd99_2
11-05-2014, 09:52 AM
I am guilty of many of the testosterone laced activities. Camping, hunting, fishing, watch motor sports, and riding my motorcycles which I absolutely love. I also love to cook.

Sarina Curtis
11-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Play baseball, read military history, rock climbing, playing with my daughters...

phoebe61
11-05-2014, 11:08 AM
why cant see more girlie pursuits,except for steam railways i like to sew cook,bake learning to knit soppy movies n musicals also the internet but that is for both sexes.

Sissy_Michelle
11-05-2014, 11:16 AM
I am more or less an outdoor person. If I am not on my motorcycles then I am hiking or playing World of Warcraft. I enjoy getting away from everyday life and relaxing. Traveling is really my passion, going to new places and eating good food. Checking out the different cultures and watching people and how they dress.

Sarasometimes
11-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Being a father/husband and volunteer firefighter along with home projects, running and being outdoors. And time thinking about crossdressing and posting/replying to this forum LOL.

Vala
11-05-2014, 11:36 AM
If I need to write down everything I might run out of space, hihi I'm kind of diverse. But this would be the short list.
- playing with my doughter (almost 2 years old)
- quality time with my wife.
- geocaching.
- making stuff from wood, metal, plastic fabric, etc etc.
- watch a TV serie or a movie (currently I'm following "the legend of kora", "super natural", "under the dome", "marvel agents of shield")
- playing snooker with one of my male friends.
- playing video games (especially retro games)
- surfing the net and expand my knowledge.
- hang out with friends.
- being lazy and not doing anything.

Allison Chaynes
11-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Computer games, hunting (anything that's in season), fishing, painting, writing, archery, watching football, survival shows on tv, disaster preparedness, amateur storm chasing, woodworking, and reading. My library is over 500 books and counting.

Also teaching myself basic welding, thank God for Harbor Freight!

Ressie
11-05-2014, 12:46 PM
I spend time waiting to see if mods will close (or move) threads that aren't on the topic of crossdressing. :)

Rikidee
11-05-2014, 12:47 PM
I love mountain biking, kayaking, hunting, and just being outdoors in general. Hugs Riki

mariehart
11-05-2014, 01:14 PM
My God I'm tired just reading this stuff. When do you guys have time to crossdress? I love Tiffaney Jane's comment about working part time - 40 hours a week. That's not part time. That's full time!

Me? Well I was pleased to click the box for 'household duties' for the first time on my car insurance renewal form. So that's it although of course I crossdress doing that too. Mostly underdressing as I have two small boys to look after.

I also buy model aircraft kits I never build, probably as some form of attempt to go back to my youth. Perhaps it's time to sell them on to someone else.

I read history and books about aircraft and the military and waste time on the net instead of attending to my household duties.:battingeyelashes:

I haven't worked much this year in what was my primary job for the last six years. I fly planes for money. I won't say what kind of flying but it's probably one of the purest forms there is. Like crossdressing it's a release from yourself. When you're ten thousand feet over your house, your problems look quite small indeed. Despite what many think flying isn't an adrenalin rush, (or shouldn't be), it's often a rather contemplative experience. Alone in the heavens so to speak.

Other that that I sit around doing nothing.

MonikaTirola
11-05-2014, 01:31 PM
What a nice thread. Here ia what I lovery to do
reenacting WW2
research for my WW2 cookbook I am writing.
Playing German style board games
playing strategy computer games of all ages
Philosophical discussion about almost everything
Planning for trips especially involving various methods of time travel

justbrit
11-05-2014, 04:36 PM
new here, actually my first post. felt compelled mostly because GO Steelers!!!! haha! anyhow, family and sports is my answer also. football, hockey Go Pens!, motorcycle racing. i have never fully dressed outside of my home, maybe someday. but some cute lingerie under my steelers jersey for a game and im in heaven! oh, and a Yeungling of course...

Katey888
11-05-2014, 04:54 PM
I spend time waiting to see if mods will close (or move) threads that aren't on the topic of crossdressing. :)

:) Marginal Ressie, marginal... but sometimes a bit of fun wins out ya know... although sometimes the comparison between the forum and an unsupervised classroom is just too scary to contemplate... ;)

Remember Winstonettes, Big Sister is watching.... :devil:

Katey x

Sarah Doepner
11-05-2014, 05:48 PM
I spend a lot of time here and on Facebook and then complain that I don't get anything done other than crossdress and sit at the computer. But I do follow sports, primarily college football and basketball, the NBA (Go Jazz); I write fiction, some poetry and read the same; Occasionally I get pretty active and continue to reorganize my house, adapting it to my life now that my wife has passed; I follow the activities of my kids and grandkids; I follow politics, cursing and gnashing my teeth the whole time ("How can people vote against their own interests?" I yell at the television; I camp, sometimes backpacking and always taking my camera along; I like to cook but do it less and less since I'm by myself most of the time; and I shop the thrift stores looking for books I'll add to the end of a long list I'll never finish and clothes I'll try on at the first opportunity. I don't exercise, get counseling, work on world peace or ending childhood hunger (except for the grandkids of course). And I think about what I'm going to wear the next time I have a bit of time with no visitors.

Evelyn S
11-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Playing with my children and helping them with their activities and school, watching movies and talking with my wife, cooking, gardening, hiking, and fixing things around the house.

Tina_gm
11-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Still raising one teenager, got the other one off to college. Work, 45 to 50 hrs a week. Competitive golf. I am a movie buff, as is my younger one. We like to be movie critics lol. Hiking, fishing, my wife and I love to travel when we can. All day in the car and seeing things. I also have a weird near obsession with disasters. I have researched many, the hindenburg, the Titanic, 911... the heroism and the life and death stories.... I also enjoy target shooting, wine tasting, cooking.

BLUE ORCHID
11-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Hi Adriana, When I'm not pre occupied with Crossdressing I like watching trains, wood & metal working, walking my dog, reading
trade magazines, yard work , Oh yea and clothes shopping.:daydreaming:

Janine cd
11-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Like Adrianna, I love to spend time in the thrift stores looking for clothes, electronic stuff and classical music cds. I spend a lot of time working on computer programs.

Richelle
11-05-2014, 06:24 PM
I enjoy fencing. I like to make sure they get my point :)

samantha rogers
11-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Cant say I have a lot of spare time. Used to like backpacking and woodwork, but once my son made Eagle the backpacking went away, and once the house was finished the woodworking went away. Im on the computer a lot keeping up with friends, love to shop, walk on the beach, and do my nails. Oh, I also write a lot...a blog for my company plus a novel Im working on. Not too big on television except to spend time with my wife. But I adore music...especially rock of all kinds, jazz, and...wait for it...dance music...haha:heehee:

Jorja
11-05-2014, 07:09 PM
I have a lot of hobbies but I think having sex is my all time favorite pastime. ;)

Dana M
11-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I play RPG's like Dungeons and Dragons, read novels, watch movies and hangout with friends.

Stephanie Morgan
11-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Fun thread! While I am not a big sports fan, I do love baseball (both playing and watching). Spending time riding my horses is always near the top of the list. Antiquing with the beautiful bride is always the best way to spend some time. Blacksmithing, shooting and archery along with fishing I think round out my list.

lynda
11-05-2014, 08:47 PM
hi, ilike to travel the coast surfing every wave ican find. going to hawaii once a year to surfand i love playing blues and good old rock and roll on my guitar.it keeps me sane hugs lynda

Robin777
11-05-2014, 09:37 PM
I enjoy gardening, woodworking, my dogs, remodeling projects and sometimes just being lazy and doing nothing.

Zoe B
11-05-2014, 10:19 PM
I enjoy quite a few other things

Classic Cars (Restoring)
History (all of it)
Reading
Baking
Volunteering
3D CGI
Building scale models
Shopping
Motor Sports

njcddresser
11-06-2014, 02:10 AM
For me, I spend a fair amount of time in the gym working out.

Also enjoy playing golf. (11 handicap)
Semi professional photographer, enjoy shooting landscapes and wildlife.

For some strange reason, been shooting a lot of selfies of late. :)

PaulaQ
11-06-2014, 03:33 AM
In my spare time I like to:
- volunteer for various local LGBT groups.
- Seek out lost souls on trans related internet forums
- BDSM
- Search for Mr. Right

Julia Welch
11-06-2014, 05:37 AM
When I'm not in panties I'm usually busy with macho stuff ... riding motorcycles, dirt bikes and horses ...

Jennifer_Ph
11-06-2014, 07:12 AM
My man cave is a 30x56x16 pole barn, complete with hoist, welder, plasma cutter, wood shop, pool table, and two beer fridges.

Jackie7
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
What Jorja said. Plus making furniture, working on the house, yard work, writing and performing stories at seedy bars in Philadelphia, kayaking, traveling. But I do some of all that en femme and some en drab, less and less difference any more.

I Am Paula
11-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Coat a sleeping bag with butter, and slither around the kitchen floor, pretending to be a slug.

Jorja
11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
You are so kinky Paula!

~Joanne~
11-06-2014, 07:26 PM
I build websites, create logos and such, been trying to do photo restores (which I am getting really good at) and am a avid Gamer. Other than that I am at work all the time.

tictac43
11-06-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm a musician so I'm always playing in my band or recording music!!

Nikki.Kontos
11-06-2014, 09:33 PM
I love playing golf! 17 handicap myself!

Sarasometimes
11-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Nikki...CD on the golf course, hit from the Ladies Tee...0 handicap?

Ally 2112
11-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Go Steelers and i love old muscle cars .Also at least once a year golf

lilly_may
11-07-2014, 07:31 PM
I am a househusband working part time so apart from having to cook I enjoy it and also baking and making preserves.
Not a sports guy but do love Kayaking, Fishing and walking my pooch

Alice Torn
11-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Fishing, bicycling, listening to classical music, and classic country, Talk radio, too. Old time television network shows, chilling with my cats, working and agonizing on my 76 Dodge Aspen, checking this site, and eBay, thrift stores for any kind of items.

MissTee
11-08-2014, 07:17 AM
I travel a lot for work, so I like to use my free time to relax and recharge. That includes:
- Reading
- Cooking
- Riding a recumbent bike for miles and miles and miles (good for the mind and soul)

Kallyope
11-08-2014, 08:03 AM
I enjoy video games, recent and retro stuff. I love writing. Going out for long walks. I'm also a LEGO addict (and my kid loves that).

Nanny Logan
12-08-2014, 06:37 PM
I enjoy role games, I´m WOW addict!
And during the weekend:
- wash my girly clothes
- clean my makeup brushes

Kandi Robbins
12-08-2014, 06:47 PM
I workout daily, lifting (I know, it's not good for my ability to look good in a dress) and cardio (sometimes running 5Ks); follow the stock market carefully (still have to provide for the family); spend time with my family (wife and two daughters) and follow my sports teams (the local teams and the schools where I paid tuition, for me or the girls). Also, I have an extensive iTunes collection (9,500+ songs), that is the constant soundtrack of my life each day. I attend as many concerts as I can (been to 15 this year).

You can see I am from the capital of sports misery, maybe the years of losing and heartbreak is why I turned to crossdressing? Yesterday I was home alone, wore three different outfits, watched the Browns blow another one and spent a great deal of time in these forums.

S. Lisa Smith
12-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Surfing, taking care of the house repairs, going to the range, active in the Synagogue and much, much more...

Kacey Black.
12-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Working... working..., making sure my wife is comfortable. Also photography, artist, web coder (I can code a whole site in notepad alone) & graphic designer, can play a keyboard and guitar, cooking... and... yes, race car driver.

Kacey Black.
12-08-2014, 07:43 PM
currently I'm following "the legend of korra".

Me too! Love it.

Lily Catherine
12-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Swimming, writing music, going through the remains of my (mandatory) military service, cycling. I also enjoy social dance and occasionally watch anime (influenced by social circle). All en drab though there was once I recorded while in drag with no consequence or intentional alteration to my voice.

Beverley Sims
12-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Reading through the posts, I think "We all gotta get a life",
Mind you, I'm not in any hurry. :)

wanagione
12-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Riding my bicycle on the vast trail system around my area
Cooking
working on my MSN

MarisaRose.
12-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Whew, where to start, my wife and I like to hike year round but now that winters closing in we're gearing up for snowshoeing with our dogs. We also are also big fans of the local theater as well. By myself I swim, bike, run, more bike and run now, swimming during the winter really sucks.Then when there's time left over, building, restoring, and repairing road and triathlon bikes.

Vicky Peters
12-09-2014, 11:46 AM
I enjoy watching football & hockey, reading, carving ducks ( hunting to realistic) and photography.

Athena_
12-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Coaching Youth, both Football and Basketball. Playing Basketball every (well some) Sunday night (s). Social gaming with friends. Camping with both family and Scouts. Spending time with my wife.

Jennifer_Ph
12-11-2014, 04:31 PM
Sometimes I combine both hobbies.

belindaH
12-11-2014, 04:35 PM
think about crossdressing!

Diane1950
12-11-2014, 05:35 PM
I have a lot of interests when I'm not crossdressing, and happily, I can do most of them while dressed or underdressed too.

I am a recognized singer, pianist and guitarist (recognized by family and friends as one of the world's worst, that is).

I can often be found in a stadium watching sports, especially baseball, another of my life's passions. Or on the golf course.

You might spot me in my backyard late at night with my telescope pointed up, admiring the vastness of the universe.

I read way too much, especially about history, sports, and science, and I eat up spy novels.

My son lets me sing with his rock band once in a while; he's the drummer. Last time out I did Buddy Holly and John C. Fogerty.

Sarah Louise
12-11-2014, 06:12 PM

Brilliant!

GeauxStacy
12-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Play golf, watch football - live and on TV. Read and shoot people online via video games. :)

Adriana Moretti
12-11-2014, 08:54 PM

Thats kinda hot on so many levels.....

BouncyBouncy
12-11-2014, 09:16 PM
I'm a composer and sound designer for theatre, film and TV, build sets and run stages for festivals,
pick up the occasional animation animation contract, obsess over film theory analysis, ride my bicycle with reckless abandon, restore vintage motorcycles,
philosophise and experiment with all elements of my life constantly, build ramshackle houses on the river and generally make a lot of noise in all directions...

WEEEEEE!

Clea
12-12-2014, 04:20 AM
I love collecting, programming and repairing vintage computer systems (early 70's through late 80's). And flight simulation! I'm partway through construction of a replica 737 flightdeck :) I won't lie, my mind has drifted to CDing during some long virtual flights...

Also, I'd love to see some of Isha's custom computer cases!

angelfire
12-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Gaming. Either tabletop gaming or PC gaming.

Brynna M
12-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Karate and Judo, reading, video games. Motorcycle riding, hiking and movies to a lesser extent.