PDA

View Full Version : engineered crossdressing

ronna
01-25-2006, 07:52 PM
This is all getting so complicated!
I started making a list of the outfits I wanted to wear, then it turned into a spreadsheet of all the things I want to try on. Five pairs of heels, five skirts, five tops, five lipsticks, five purses, five nail polishes, five bras, five panties, what is it with the number 5?

Anyway, half the fun for me is trying them all on, even if only briefly, but the combinations are getting too overwhelming! I have to devise a way to narrow down the choices.

Somebody said, "so many clothes, so little time..."
and now I know exactly what they meant!

Wendy me
01-25-2006, 07:58 PM
lol i think i know what you are saying doing pics....is like that for me what to wear .....then to realy mess things up i go shopping and get more ... just enjoy it and stop trying to figger it out it will just make you nutts......

Laurie Ann
01-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Decisions, decisions, decisions what a girl to do. Like Wendy says lets go shopping.

Fallen Angel
01-25-2006, 08:45 PM
start of easy.buy an outfit you can add to pants blazer ect some thing for either day wear or evening wear. a pair of shoes and maybe some knee hi boots and a pocket book that will go with it.as far as make up lip stick ect well buy some cheep stuff a bout a buck a piece and if you find the color that suits you spend a few more dollars on some thing nice

TGMarla
01-25-2006, 08:57 PM
What a shame a large and diverse wardrobe is! You poor dear! Whatever is a girl to do?

Quick! Give it all to Goodwill!

Yeah. Fat chance. :rolleyes:

womanatheart
01-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Dear Ronna and Girls,
This is exactly why I know I have been born with an extra female gene and the reason why I am a cder:
1) I have to try on every blouse, skirt, pant, hose, bra and excessory for that right look. (I could care less as a guy!)
2) I have to feel/touch the material of things I buy - even bras. (not as a guy)
3) I am drawn to the sale rack. (Guy - not on my life)
4) I cannot get ready to go out in a planned 30 minutes! (never!)
5) Constant desire for more womens shoes. (Guy - could care less)
6) Talking and touching. Efem - I have to touch. I will even try to hug you if I can! (Guy - no way. Never)
7) I got to pee.
8) Enjoying putting on lipstick marks on drink glasses at resturants. (Efem, I enjoy crossing my legs fem style)
9) Flaunting. Have you ever stutted you stuff? Swiveled the hips intentionally?
10) Stroking/playing/twirling my fem hair while driving.
11) Enjoying the slight tug when pulling womens jeans over your padded hips.
12) The total joy of wearing long finger nails.
13) The power, for a moment - of being a woman!!! (oh! the feel)

Love,
Stephanie

gennee
01-25-2006, 09:54 PM
With me, it's not having enough panties. I'm a panties fanatic! I I try to match it with my outfits. Pink and red are my favorite femme colors and everything has to match-especially my panties.

Gennee :rose2:

HaleyPink2000
01-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Put them on Microsoft Excell like normal, across item 1,2,3 etc.
Then copy the line as many times as you have items across.
Ok now do a sort of row one only. It should screw up the list and jumble it lots. Ok now wear what is in line 1 then line 2 tomorrow etc.

Lololol:) You prolly have tried to sort Excell before and have seen how it is easy to screw up a line of items that go together. Like an Address Book my wife made in Excelllllllll! Gawd when She did a sort it put everyone's addresses on lines with diffrent names.

So yeah that would be fun using a spread sheet to keep track of One's Girl clothes. Then do a sort for the items to wear each day to jumble the list. LOLOL:)

Haley:)

Robertacd
01-26-2006, 09:26 AM
This is all getting so complicated!
I started making a list of the outfits I wanted to wear, then it turned into a spreadsheet of all the things I want to try on. Five pairs of heels, five skirts, five tops, five lipsticks, five purses, five nail polishes, five bras, five panties, what is it with the number 5?

Thats the Law of Fives in action:

The Law of Fives is summarized on page 00016 of the Principia Discordia:

The Law of Fives states simply that: ALL THINGS HAPPEN IN FIVES, OR ARE DIVISIBLE BY OR ARE MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR ARE SOMEHOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY APPROPRIATE TO 5.

The Law of Fives is never wrong.

It is worth noting that the Law of Fives includes the word "Five" five times.

pattied
01-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Dear Ronna and Girls,
This is exactly why I know I have been born with an extra female gene and the reason why I am a cder:
1) I have to try on every blouse, skirt, pant, hose, bra and excessory for that right look. (I could care less as a guy!)
2) I have to feel/touch the material of things I buy - even bras. (not as a guy)
3) I am drawn to the sale rack. (Guy - not on my life)
4) I cannot get ready to go out in a planned 30 minutes! (never!)
5) Constant desire for more womens shoes. (Guy - could care less)
6) Talking and touching. Efem - I have to touch. I will even try to hug you if I can! (Guy - no way. Never)
7) I got to pee.
8) Enjoying putting on lipstick marks on drink glasses at resturants. (Efem, I enjoy crossing my legs fem style)
9) Flaunting. Have you ever stutted you stuff? Swiveled the hips intentionally?
10) Stroking/playing/twirling my fem hair while driving.
11) Enjoying the slight tug when pulling womens jeans over your padded hips.
12) The total joy of wearing long finger nails.
13) The power, for a moment - of being a woman!!! (oh! the feel)

Love,
Stephanie

Wow Steph!!! I couldn't have said it any better.. though I am still not comfortable with crossing my legs... Part of it (well most of it) is flexibility, the other part is um... squishing certain things (solved when tucked properly of course!)... :)

And I thought the shoe fascination I had was more me... I get on the 'T' (subway in Boston) daily and I am checking out all the women there... not for attraction, but to see their shoes, overall outfit, and eyebrows (mine are horrid bushy things that I um... shaved down to thin, but now wished I had plucked into proper shape...)

BTW watching hair regrow (save my bloody beard - I hate it! Bring on the laser!) is like watching paint dry...:crying: