PDA

View Full Version : Round Robin Dressing

AnnaBMarie
11-07-2014, 05:36 PM
The SO was at work today so I took the opportunity to have a little AnnaB time. It has been a while, and I couldn't decide which outfit to wear. So I tried on as many as I could in the few hours I had alone. It was Round Robin dressing, progressing from casual to party dress. The ten or fifteen minutes each just wasn't enough!

sabrinaedwards
11-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Hi AnnaBMarie, you should video yourself in the various outfits. In that manner you can experience wearing the outfits over and over again.
Love, Sabrina

Krisi
11-08-2014, 09:25 AM
You would not have done that as a male now would you? Get up, put on a pair of jeans and a T shirt and you're done. Or a suit and tie, whichever is appropriate for the day.

It's much harder for a woman. Is this blouse casual, dressy or in between? What skirt goes best with it and is the skirt casual or dressy? Now I have to pick a necklace, earrings and bracelets that go well together and with the outfit. Panyhose, tights or bare legs? Flats or heels? Which purse?

So there have been days when I've tried on a few different outfits before settling on one.

Debra Russell
11-08-2014, 12:54 PM
...and after the malay of trying on everything, taking out and putting away; all that is left is a feeling of unaccomplished fulfillment - but we must :cry::bonk:.........................Debra

Beverley Sims
11-08-2014, 12:59 PM
With all those clothes and a limited time to wear them round robin is the only solution.
I used to experiment with looks like that often.

BarbDriscoll
11-08-2014, 04:33 PM
I've been doing a bit of that lately. I lost some weight (yay) and can now fit into some things I haven't been able to wear in years, so it's almost like having lots of new stuff to experiment with. Sometimes after I'm done the bedroom looks like a clothing bomb went off in there.

Sarina Curtis
11-08-2014, 04:41 PM
So many clothes, so little dress up time. I was in the same boat this evening with my SO working a night shift. From a skirt to a one-piece to finally some jeans and a t-shirt.

BLUE ORCHID
11-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Hi Anna, Every now and then I like to have my own little fashion show.

marsha leanne
11-08-2014, 07:12 PM
i have found myself doing the same thing. a short while and a lot to 'try-on'. fashion show yes, color experimentation, yes, fit and shape, yes. love it.
but you're right. at the end, unfulfilled accomplishment!

so, i guess i'll just have to try again!