PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to first makeover and my first outing!

StacyPump
11-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Getting ready for my very first makeover next weekend. I am very excited and quite nervous.

I am having so much fun thinking about and planning all the details, and gathering everything I will need for my weekend away: clothes, undies, makeup, hair ties, body lotion, etc., etc.

I have been in admiration (and envious!) of other sisters who have had the gift and the pleasure of a makeover experience. I have been dreaming about doing this for years, and I am now fortunate and grateful that it has all worked out!

I have never been out in public as Stacy before, but I am planning to go out a few places while I am away: a support group and a social gathering of sisters. I am out of my mind anticipating those moments of dressing and getting myself ready to go out, but I'm still not sure I'll have the guts to step out the door!

Please send wishes for strength and bravery!

Regards,
Stacy

sabrinaedwards
11-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Hi Stacy, I hope that you have a great experience. I have had several makeovers and they have been a success. Push the envelop and go out; I sure you will look great.
Love, Sabrina

Suzanne F
11-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Stacy
Get out into the world! You will never forget the first time! Don't let fear rob you of this wonderful experience.
Hugs
Suzanne

CostaRicaRachel
11-09-2014, 06:59 AM
Wow, that sounds like fun. I would like to do that my self sometime.

I'm sure you are going to have a great time!

IamAmy
11-09-2014, 07:22 AM
That's sounds very exciting . I wish I could get a make over sometime. Go out and enjoy it, you will regret it if you don't.

BLUE ORCHID
11-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi Stacy, I hope that you have a wonderful time, Don't forget your camera.

Rebecca W.
11-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Hi Stacy,
Good luck on you makeover! I am getting up the nerve to ask some local salons if they would like to make my dream come true, to be a woman with all of the makeup and a nice wig. I have never ventured that far yet, but your makeover has me really thinking about making it happen as soon as possible. I would love to see your makeover picture if you wish to share them with us.

Take Care and lots luck on your makeover. :)

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
11-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Something new like a makeover gets the adrenalin pumping for sure.

Michelle 78
11-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Good luck Stacy sounds like great fun!!

ophelia
11-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Stacey, Stacey, This can be a wonderful revelation. But take along some realistic pictures of what you're hoping for. Words do not work so well. Photos can show what you don't want as well. A couple of times I've ended up looking like a drag queen. :-(
Also, prepare the canvas carefully. Adopt a skin care regime a few days in advance. I don't shave two days before the big shave on the day. I shave and use one of those hair remover pads (sandpaper really) in the car before.

Katey888
11-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Good luck Stacy - be confident, be happy and enjoy the ride! :cheer:

Oh...

And don't forget your handbag with EVERYTHING in it... :D

Katey x

Jean 103
11-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Makeover – envious. Enjoy and have fun. Even shopping for make-up at a drug store while dressed can fun. Jean

Rachael Leigh
11-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Stacy it does sound exciting and I can relate with my outing in Vegas.
Hope it's all you expect and will have a great time

Tina B.
11-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Get out there and do it girl, after all if you really want out, there are plenty of ways to do it safely.

JamieG
11-10-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting you Stacy. You are going to have a great time!

Jamie

Julie Denier
11-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Ooh, I'd love to do a makeover someday. Enjoy, have fun and take pictures! ;)

StacyPump
11-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Thanks all, so much, for the great advice and encouragement. I will write back and let you know how it all goes.
Hopefully, I will have a few pictures to share.

Thanks again.
-Stacy

Sometimes Steffi
11-10-2014, 11:07 PM
Stacy

Have fun. It's amazing how little it takes to look like a woman. But also how hard it is to do.

My profile pic is from one of my makeovers.

Jamie Christopher
11-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Stacy: It's great fun, being pampered, so enjoy the experience! It is intoxicating, nothing better, plus you'll get great tips on a foundation color match for your skin tone, application techniques, the value of good brushes, etc. Can't say enough about how great the first time was for me, so like others have said, enjoy yourself!

Jamie

Karolyn
11-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Sounds fun! Enjoy your makeover! I wish I can have one too one day :)