PDA

View Full Version : Revealing my thong fetish to my wife

Marlon2
01-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Hi all, I've been married for years to a beautiful and sexy woman whose panties I have enjoyed wearing on many occasions; primarily her small collection of thongs. It makes me feel closer to her and connected in a sensual way; the knowledge she has worn them in the past makes the experience unbelievably appealing. She has a beautiful satin thong from Victoria's Secret which she wore on our honeymoon and to a wedding (and which I have worn in private dozens of times since then), and those experiences have been in the forefront of my mind for years.

Sadly, her thong collection has gone unused in her drawer since we started having kids. She has never known of or suspected my interests, but my greatest fantasy is to reveal myself to her wearing one of her thongs and to have her respond with lust and desire, followed by some great sex. Previously I never thought of turning this fantasy into reality, but have lately begun to revise that outlook.

This past weekend while we were making love I indicated to my wife how much she turned me on when she would wear a thong, and she agreed to do so next time. In fact, the idea seemed to appeal to her so much that she contemplated putting one on right then and there. She has always been wild during sex and it's at these times that we've revealed many secret fantasies to one another. This incident inspired me to come up with a plan and I was hoping to get some feedback on to find out what my chances are.

Now that I know she's amenable to the idea of thongs, I bought my wife a red babydoll and matching g-string for Valentine's Day (naturally, I have designs for myself on - or rather, IN - that g-string). I plan to leave the package for her that morning with a note indicating it is one of many kinky surprises for her that day. When we climb under the covers that night we'll begin a hot makeout session (which always serves as a prelude to our sexual encounters) while I tell her to let me do all the touching; to just lie there and kiss me. After I've kissed, caressed and fondled her to the point of extreme lust, my idea is to tell her that I have another kinky surprise for her. Then I will take her hand and guide her fingers to my hip, along the material of her skimpiest satin thong, back to where it will disappear between my cheeks in that tiny "V" which is so unbelievably sexy. As I do that I will whisper to her that I've been wearing her thong all day.

The thought of my wife's fingers feeling the top of that little strap of satin, which once covered her most intimate parts, and realizing I am wearing her panties and now that strap is currently covering MY most intimate parts, is a concept so mind-blowingly erotic that I haven't been able to get it out of my head for the past 2 days, whether working, driving or doing home projects. I think it is probably the most appealing sexual idea I've had in my life. I honestly believe I have a very good chance of getting my wife to respond with lust, if this occurs when she is just getting geared up for some passionate love.

Nonetheless, I don't want to rush into something that my desires might have mistakenly convinced me will be a smooth ride. I do admit I am a bit worried about the fallout if she should become horrified or concerned by this revelation. I don't know that I can picture her jumping out of bed and running out of the room, but I suppose I can envision her stopping in mid-kiss to demand "You're wearing MY UNDERWEAR? That's weird!" Or possibly she might go along with it for the duration of the sex, but start asking accusatory questions later.

Anyone have any comments or similar experiences of this nature? Primarily I'm wondering if anyone else has tried the method of "revealing" oneself in this way during an erotic encounter and if so how it worked out. I've been told by others that it is best to sit down and directly confess to my wife that I enjoy the experience of wearing her underwear, but I truly believe that using my Valentine's Day plan will not only be more likely to result in her approval - since ideally she'll be turned on and willing to embrace anything sexy - but also bail me out if she does get freaked out about her husband wearing her panties. I don't plan to tell her that this has been a long-time habit of mine (at least, not unless she voices her lusty approval of the situation), but to frame this as a "see how kinky I am on this Valentine's Day" maneuver so that I can back out of it if she responds in a negative manner, and so I can chalk it up to a failed attempt to spice up our live life with some wild and crazy behavior. It seems to me that pop culture is full of references of guys wearing their girlfriends or wives underwear with mutal approval, and so it really does not seem too far-fetched to me that she might like it, even if it was just for a one-shot deal in her mind.

Thanks for any advice or comments-

Fallen Angel
01-26-2006, 01:37 AM
Well what the hay,go for it.The very worst that could happen is she'l be very mad that you rumaged threw her stuff and wore something of hers.Personaly if you go to fredricks of hollywood they do carry a mans thong made of a silky cloth I think id do that first for a start but thats just me xx

Miss Lulu
01-26-2006, 02:13 AM
From what I understood, your wife seems pretty wild and foxy. I would personnally take my guts and reveal my fantasies and desires to her.
Isn't it fantasies you two talk about during or after making love? How's about making it true?

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 02:20 AM
if she really loves you she wont do anything drastic if i was a woman (and i will be someday) i would love if my lover (im still confused as to which i would want if i was a female) did that to me

paulaN
01-26-2006, 09:58 AM
she may get upset with you wearing her thong without her permission. I'd get my own thong. then maybe you could ask to wear hers.

Marlon2
01-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Your idea makes sense, and I have heard the same suggestion from other groups I have consulted. As much as I'd like to believe that my wife discovering me in her tiniest thong would make her breathless and moist, it's probably better to do some prep work to pave the way towards that moment rather than just leaping for it out of the blue.

I ordered a men's thong online (I had to; the department stores in my area do not carry anything for men besides briefs and boxers; I had thought I was living in a progressive Northeastern state...) which I will use to get my wife adjusted to the concept of me in something other than cotton boxers, which is all she's ever seen me in. I am fairly certain that next time we engage in foreplay she will reveal to me (in much the same way I'd love to reveal to her) that she's decked out in a thong, at which point I'll tell her "Me too - I decided to be daring and I bought a man's thong. You like it?" If she does, then that makes the jump between me wearing A thong and me wearing HER thong much less drastic. :D If she is turned off by it or even critical at least it's men's underwear and not her panties that she has encountered me wearing so there is no embarrassment period or any hasty explanations on my part. And even assuming that she doesn't care for my new taste in underwear, I can probably try to mold her outlook a bit by telling her how much more comfortable a thong is and how I'm looking forward to summertime (she frequently has advised me against wearing boxers in the summer as they are too hot and chafing) so that she can grow on the concept. I would also like to get her to grow on the concept of wearing her own thongs again, and perhaps by pure osmosis the eroticism of the experience will affect her and prepare her for the surprise I would like to reveal. What an experience it would be if we were to exchange thongs; the idea of her wearing one of mine is almost as appealing as me wearing one of hers.

If all else fails at least I can wear some thongs of my own without her thinking anything of it, so that is something to look forward to!

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 10:42 PM
i also have a thong fetish their my favourite