PDA

View Full Version : I love my awesome wife

Rebekah_uk
11-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Since i came out to my wife in February all i can say is that my wife has been awesome, all i can say is what a diamond she has been, from trying to advise me on clothes sizing, even offering to clear me some space on her side of the closet. She told me not to get any ideas about taking all of it though. There have been some positive remarks that have left me in a state of shock.

She wished that we were the same clothing size so we could share clothes together, she is a plus size and i am a size ten. She recently became an agent for a well known home order company for make up, i mentioned that i could order some make up from her, all she said was no problem and I'll let you know when the next cut off is to order.

The one that made me cry was "I don't think your any less of a man even though you like cross dressing" i was stunned and in awe of this great lady i call my wife.

I just wanted to share this

Rebekah

Leahann
11-09-2014, 11:34 PM
You are so lucky!

Beverley Sims
11-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Rebekah.
Anyone who has an awesome wife should love her to death.....
Well..... Something like that..
I think my wife is awesome although she may not be accepting as yours.

Tinkerbell-GG
11-10-2014, 12:07 AM
Rebekah, if your wife still sees you as the same man she married then you're clearly doing a great job at keeping balance in your life. That makes you both awesome :)

bridget thronton
11-10-2014, 02:48 AM
Great wife

Henriette7
11-10-2014, 02:54 AM
Wow, you are so lucky, keep her close and with all the love you can :-))

Hugs
Henriette

charlenesomeone
11-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Wow you are so blessed. Enjoy each other.

emma-louise
11-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Hope you relise what a great wife you have there

EllenJo
11-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Rebekah, an accepting wife is a total blessing for girls like us. Love her with all of your heart.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

BLUE ORCHID
11-10-2014, 07:16 AM
Hi Rebekah, Please give your :love:wife a hig:hugs: for all of us.

Just be careful now and don't overwhelm her now.

kimdl93
11-10-2014, 07:23 AM
You're very fortunate. Obviously you know that and act accordingly.

lilly_may
11-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Sounds like you have a great relationship with an amazing lady.

MsVal
11-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Welcome to the very exclusive "I have an amazing wife" club. To remain a member in good standing, you must remember to pay your dos. Not to be confused with "dues", "dos" are those things we must do to maintain our favorable and coveted status.

Best wishes
MsVal

Claire Cook
11-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Give that girl some flowers and lots of hugs!

Sarina Curtis
11-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Give that girl some flowers and lots of hugs!

I agree completely. All I can add is "Wow!".

Eringirl
11-10-2014, 08:43 AM
That is awesome !! So lucky, and don't you forget it !! :) Cherish every moment with her.
Erin

Amy Fakley
11-10-2014, 09:11 AM
OMG, you could totally be describing my wife (right down to ordering my makeup from her LOL). Those of us who are blessed with not just accepting, but encouraging wives are really the luckiest SOB 's on the planet!

We should, perhaps, go buy lottery tickets :-)

Rachael Leigh
11-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Your wife is a gem, not that those who have non accepting aren't but it's great she's been so accepting

mariehart
11-10-2014, 12:39 PM
That's nice. Long may it continue. When I first told my wife. I had some positive responses but that's gone now. It's not so much negativity as failure to address the situation at all. To be fair that follows for our entire relationship. She simply cannot acknowledge any problem of any sort. Any attempt to address an issue is simply dismissed without discussion.

So enjoy your wife's acceptance and her pro active attitude. It's rare I think.

sterusjon
11-10-2014, 03:29 PM
You know she is awesome. Considering the range of SO's reactions to us, your wife is REALLY AWESOME!!!! And you had best not forget it for an instant. You have struck a rich vein of gold.

Stephanie

justmetoo
11-10-2014, 08:36 PM
Very nice (me = a little misty eyed) :)
I think it takes two to make for an awesome relationship and it sounds like you two have it.

Sabrina133
11-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Hi Rebekah,

I also have an amazing wife. I fully understand where you are coming from. Being TG is incredibly hard, doubly so when your life's partner cant support. Having a partner who understands and supports can make life so much easier.

COngrats and hugs.

Krisi
11-11-2014, 08:15 AM
That's great and be sure to tell her how much you love her.

Don't take things too fast though. Some women seem OK with it in the beginning and then back off when they see it's not just a temporary hobby.