PDA

View Full Version : Reflections of my “self”, a thank you if i may.....

mykell
11-10-2014, 10:20 AM
who am I, what am i, when am i, where am i, why am i, how am i…..

hello my friends, i am mikell, im a transgendered MtF crossdresser, i found this loving compassionate place to be myself a year ago while struggling to be me, joined the fray a year ago today.

I am mikell when im working, I'm mikell when i was 7 years old. i was mikell when i graduated from school, i was mikell when i said my wedding vows and when i came out to my wife so many years too late. And when i had my son i was mikell, when i taught him to ride his bike, when i taught him to shave, and when i teach him to drive, hopefully when he moves on to higher learning, I like being me….Mikell

a year has gone by since sharing with you friends and i still cant answer the “why”, so as i reflect this conundrum of questions i just have to answer “why not”.

im doing quite well with who I've become and the things i have learned and i wish to offer my gratitude. To the people who post often and those who never do and those who post only a few, they make up the numbers of folks who enjoy this crazy weird thing that we do.

to the ones who maintain us and sometimes restrain us please accept a thank you too…i appreciate all that you do…but what I'm most thankful for is the ones who bravely forged on and dared to create this place for us all to share…… I'm humbled, thank you for the help my friends….

Amy Lynn3
11-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Thank you, but I take no credit for making this site what it is today. I am just a member here and a friend to all. I love each and everyone here from the top to the bottom and wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.:)

Melissa in SE Tn
11-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Mikell, we receive support & provide support. That is what friends do. You have been there for me & for that, I am blessed. You are a good man . In our respective but somewhat similar situations, let's be thankful that we know who we are & accept the reality. May you always find peace, most sincerely, mel