PDA

View Full Version : Dreams vs. Reality

jenny_cheerleader
01-26-2006, 01:49 AM
Hey all, as you know, I was going to try and wear boots out one day, but I freaked out, and it didn't happen. Then Later that night I had a dream that i was wearing them out and it seemed like no one cared or noticed, the same thing happened again the next night. Whats going on in my head?

Melissa73
01-26-2006, 02:02 AM
I can relate, to that. I have had countless dreams of myself dressed in a dress, and despite being aware of it myself and trying to hide, everyone else didnt even think twice. It was if, i belonged in the dress. But yet, in person, i still chicken out.

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 02:12 AM
i have dreams fairly regularly about going out in public as a girl (as u can my profile naem is stacy reso my dream female name) but i dont have to courage so its only been dreams for the last few years since i started

Fallen Angel
01-26-2006, 02:29 AM
Sounds like some thing your inner self really wants to do and its on your mind and when something bothers you sometimes you dream about it.Every once in a while if im doing a project i do the same thing xxxx

jenny_cheerleader
01-27-2006, 12:36 AM
thank you ladies, you have helped me to understand it

emmicd
01-27-2006, 01:21 AM
jenny,

many guys who dress secretly in femme clothes tend to dream about going out dressed because sadly that is there only chance. i feel same as you and to kind of dress i like to wear girls jeans and trousers with a bright colored polo shirt. i also like wearing shirts with the tails out over my femme pants. it's a good look and i like the femme feeling.

i wish to wear a blouse with the femme pants too. maybe i'll get the courage someday.

emmi