PDA

View Full Version : Ski Pants with stirrups

Paula Rae
01-26-2006, 02:34 AM
My basic women's wardrobe is pretty well stocked with the exception of slacks, pants and jeans.

I'm looking for some women's pants, specifically Ski Pants with stirrups.
They were popular back in the 60s. The 60s were some of the best years of my life and I'd like to emulate the styles that were in vogue back then.

I havent seen them in any of the Department Stores or the catalogs. I know there are some on Ebay but I'm reluctant to by there. (once burned is enough) Any help will be appreciated.

What is your favorite era for women's fashion?

Ricki B

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 02:35 AM
my favourite is what the teenage girls r wearing now (im 18)

Paula Rae
01-26-2006, 03:04 AM
That's cool Stacy, I like what your generation is wearing too.
Now get out there and find me some Ski Pants with stirrups, size 12

Ricki B

Rita Farie
01-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Hello Ricki,
I found what you are looking for in a Blair catalog. (Spring issue page 5) Try "Blair.com" if you don't have access to a catalog. They come in 9 colors and they are priced at $14.99 each.

Rita

kristine239
01-26-2006, 02:44 PM
I have several pairs that I and my wife bought in the late '90's but haven't seem that aournd in the last few years.

I hope they come back soon also.

Paula Rae
01-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Rita, thank you very much, I ordered 3 pair from Blair.com, saved $5 because the order was over $30 and free shipping,
on top of that no sales tax. :bs:

Kristine, I'll do my share to bring them back, I'll post some pictures soon.

Ricki B

kristytv
01-26-2006, 10:08 PM
really you have had issues with ebay? i buy a ton of stuff on there and occasionly sell some stuff too, my cousin actually just bought a 69 mustang fastback from on there.i have been doign stuff on there for years,