PDA

View Full Version : Whats your preferred style of dress?

LeatherPixie
01-26-2006, 02:51 AM
I was curious as to the general style of dress you ladies preferred? For myself I love the look and feel of tight, short skirts, cute little tops, or as my wife (now ex-wife) used to call it, "hooker wear" :D

I've never really been into the long flowing dresses and gowns, but I do like their look. Bring on the too short shorts and the oh-so-hard to walk in stilletto heels! Although, sometimes those super tight denim shorts are kinda hard on the equipment. :eek: I dont bother with a gaff, I'm not trying to fool anyone.

I'd like to try out the "Business" look sometime. Secretaries in their nice blouses and skirts with the chic business pumps are quite the delicious. :thumbsup:

So, when you dress, do you go for the conservative school teacher look or more of the "I'm cheap and easy" look? :D

DawnRodgers
01-26-2006, 03:00 AM
I love the business look. Don't really care or the cheap and easy styles although mt mind is definitely on the cheap and easy side.
Dawn

EjayeCD
01-26-2006, 04:05 AM
I love short skirts & tops, with heels of course.

SherriePall
01-26-2006, 04:53 AM
Me, I prefer your everyday average working in the office clothing. So, that may include long skirts or shorter ones. A couple of dresses, too. Sweaters, etc. But I do have a couple of short skirts my wife has called **** skirts. Afterall, a girl has to have variety.

Khriss
01-26-2006, 05:11 AM
...hmmm... leather ! ? :eek: :cheeky: "K"

ronda
01-26-2006, 05:24 AM
i like the skirt top and heels and dresses not to short and not to long i like to show off my legs.:D

Wendy me
01-26-2006, 06:35 AM
wow good question see i love short and tight , sexey and hot and i also love a more covered up long look i realy would have to say i wear what i feel like at the time and when out shopping long or short everyday to a night out on the town if it catches my eye it's then it's so mine ....my style?? what ever i wearing at the time ...

Veronica E. Scott
01-26-2006, 06:41 AM
I like soft sweaters,long skirts and tight panties with a nice pair of heels.

Raychel
01-26-2006, 07:03 AM
Floor length for me. Preferably all sparkly with sequins or glitter.

Glenda
01-26-2006, 07:22 AM
I prefer dresses to skirts, short but not too short. I definitely don't do the hooker look. I'm not twenty so I don't dress like I am.

GypsyKaren
01-26-2006, 07:51 AM
I love skirts, mine are kinda on the short side, but not to short, and I like casual tops and I love sweaters. I'm a casual kind of girl, so that's how I tend to dress.

GypsyKaren

Lilith Moon
01-26-2006, 08:29 AM
So, when you dress, do you go for the conservative school teacher look or more of the "I'm cheap and easy" look? :D

For the mirror and my own pleasure I like the ****ty black shiny PVC look, dressed as somebody 1/4 my real age :dom:

To blend in, I like the librarian/academic look with pencil skirts and nice crisp cotton blouses.
:doll:

Julia Cross
01-26-2006, 08:38 AM
I like to dress in way which would garner me respect from all who see me dressed. I too prefer longer skirts and dresses as well as sweaters, knit tops and blouses and of course evening dresses. The naughty stuff is for me alone and doesn't come much out of the closet.

J

TGMarla
01-26-2006, 08:43 AM
If I'm not cheap and easy, I'm a school teacher? Actually, I find what school teachers wear to be a bit frumpy. But I don't go in for the "Cheap and easy" look at all. I prefer career wear, vintage '70's style dresses and sweaters, with full or pleated skirts rathe than tight and form-fitting. I like conservative, yet pretty and feminine.

MsJanessa
01-26-2006, 08:45 AM
I was curious as to the general style of dress you ladies preferred? For myself I love the look and feel of tight, short skirts, cute little tops, or as my wife (now ex-wife) used to call it, "hooker wear" :D

I've never really been into the long flowing dresses and gowns, but I do like their look. Bring on the too short shorts and the oh-so-hard to walk in stilletto heels! Although, sometimes those super tight denim shorts are kinda hard on the equipment. :eek: I dont bother with a gaff, I'm not trying to fool anyone.

I'd like to try out the "Business" look sometime. Secretaries in their nice blouses and skirts with the chic business pumps are quite the delicious. :thumbsup:

What do you think??:dom:

sheiligh
01-26-2006, 09:17 AM
i kinda go for the caual look as well i like dresses that are just above the knee, skirts are a big thing for me so i wear those a lot love sheiligh

pattied
01-26-2006, 09:33 AM
I prefer casual everyday wear, plus evening night wear... Examples - for the former, it would be jeans, capris, skirts (not too short, most of the time), blouses with camis, etc... For evening wear.. the famous 'little black dress' works, somewhat revealing skirts, accompanying hosiery, heels and accessories of course.

Reana
01-26-2006, 09:54 AM
"Cheap, easy, and hooker" although I'm not all that easy. This for outings to clubs.
"Casual femmme" (tight women's jeans, femme tops, and ballet slippers) for everyday low profile outings and home. :)

Shelly Preston
01-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Smart and Sexy

It can be a dress or a skirt and blouse,

I like it to be tasteful with the hint of a sexy woman inside.

The whole outfit has to match properly including jewellery.

Tina Dixon
01-26-2006, 10:08 AM
I dont have any yet but a dress or skirt with pleats about around the knee, love that style.

susancheerleader
01-26-2006, 10:19 AM
I am really into mini skirts and knee length skirts. I hate longer ones!
I usually am rather conservitive with the dressing. With the skirts I just wear a turtle neck, but sometimes a blouse. If it is "chilly" I wear tights also.
HOWEVER... as seen in my avatar, a cheerleading outfit isn't bad either. :)

renee k
01-26-2006, 10:23 AM
I do love, the busines woman look skirt suits, dresses, blouses and skirts and the occasional tailored slacks, all with heels. Hem lines just above the knee. I'm to old to pull off the mini skirt!

Huggs, Renee

MsEva
01-26-2006, 11:06 AM
I guess I am a work in progress. It was the more fetish look at one time. Corsets with a leather skirt would just be my favorite look. But as I have..ahem..matured...I like the soccer mom look albiet I would like to think me as a more sexy one..hehe..right...but my favorite dress is a long flowing broomstick dress maybe with lace trim with flat boots :o

Michelle8
01-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Can't Go Wrong With The Little Black Dress
With Heels.In The Summer A Nice Sundress.

cathycduk
01-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Like a lot of girls i like to look smart and wear a nice silky blouse and a knee length skirt,but i always wear heels at least 3".
I also always wear stockings and very rarely tights (pantyhose)

Cathy

MalibuPantyLover
01-26-2006, 12:26 PM
I love the short flirty skirt look with a comfortable top.

Aileen
01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
I love to wear a tight dress but I also love a nice lovely flowing twirly dress, so don't ask me to choose.

MsEva
01-26-2006, 01:01 PM
:mad: Darn Alan, I was just going to ask you to choose!:o

tara 24-7
01-26-2006, 01:31 PM
cheap and easy, tight mini dresses, 5 inch heels, stockings, if i want to treat myself, and casual all other times, problem is i keep treating myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i love it, kisses tara,,xxxx

jayne-T
01-26-2006, 02:23 PM
I like to wear clothes that blend in

nice tops and skirts ---not to tight

also long flowered skirts

and vintage dresses from the 50's

underneath i love wearing high waisted long leg panty girldes witha side zipper --rago 6210

bras for the mature woman ---40 C shear cups --underwire --love the feel of the inderwire and the side panels as i wear them all day and remind me i'm a woman

also a long line bra --the feeling of being encased in womans foundations is so thrilling--i dont like the spandex girdles carries in the dept stores --not feminine --just look like biker shorts

hair is a plain black hairpiece which i spruce up with white hair clips---and a modest amount of makeup

nothing ****ty at all

when im on a date and he has a camera --i change hair styles --dont want to be recognized by any co workers if he puts them on the web

lipstick powder and paint are a girls best friend

panties are vanity fair full cut ---with side lace --so feminine

hate thongs and bikinis --love to be a woman

Amelie
01-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Cheap and easy for me. Look at avatar.

I dress in torn, tight clothes that punk girls wear.

Jiera
01-26-2006, 05:07 PM
cheap and easy, tight mini dresses, 5 inch heels, stockings, if i want to treat myself, and casual all other times, problem is i keep treating myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i love it, kisses tara,,xxxx

Amen, girl.

Mostly I wear very short skirts, stockings, lingerie, heels, knee-high boots, etc. I have a few more casual items, and some more formal things, but I rarely wear them. I also do jeans, fantasy outfits, and the occasional athletic-type outfit like yoga pants, or those comfy track pants. It's gotta be both comfy and sexy. I wore a gown once, and I couldn't move in the damn thing. Couldn't even sit. No fun at all.

And Tara 24-7: I do believe I own those shoes in your avatar. They are but one of my 4,532,247 pairs of black shoes.

Ji

tara 24-7
01-26-2006, 05:35 PM
hi jiera, at the moment you couldent crow bar those heels off me, you,d have to cut off my legs first, there my faves right now, give it a week tho, till my eye catches something high and strappy, enjoy your shoes love,, kisses tara,, xxxx

Sherrie
01-26-2006, 07:18 PM
for me its Gypsy or Bavarian styles. Flippy skirts no longer than knee length to mini, soft blouses with pretty decorations on them, 2 1/2" to 3" heels, and thigh highs (hold ups).

Miss Lulu
01-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Short skirts, short dresses,....That's what I prefer. May be because I love to show off my legs in silky nylons. Of course, high heels come with it.
I never refuse an occasion to wear a long, classy dress though for I love to be elegant.

Megan72
01-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Mostly i dress in kind of boring cloths i guess. My skirts are knee length or about, blouses are larger pullover type and heels are conservative, chunky style. Jeans are tighter though.

Deanna2
01-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Short skirts seem to be a popular choice and I can understand why.

My preference is certainly for a short skirt with high heel slides. In the summer time I like lacey camisole tops and in the winter time I like roll-neck sweaters.

Angela Burke
01-26-2006, 11:59 PM
I like blouses/sweaters and skirts.
"Buisiness woman" type skirt suits , I don't have many dresses.
I like wearing heels (a must), but I find them a real pain.
And of course nice underwear.
I seem to be a bit conservative as Angela.
Which is strange as I'm not when I'm Andy.

S. Lisa Smith
01-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Jeans and casual wear. But I also like taylored business wear.

TaraB
01-27-2006, 04:17 AM
i'm pretty trendy. I've always had a great eye for whats hot and not to the point my female friends have asked me to come help them out. These are the ones that have no idea how really interested i am in shopping in the women dept.:bs:

i usually shop at places like Express, Macy's, Gap, bebe, Limited, NY & Co, etc so you could probably guess my style by that.

Miriannah
01-27-2006, 07:59 AM
Right now? Cheap & easy, all the way--give me the shortest skirts and highest heels you got. <3 Details?

- Tops: I actually prefer tops that aren't all about cleavage, because I don't have any. At the same time, belly-button visibility is absolutely required at all times.

- Skirts: Oddly, I don't care for tight skirts, since it makes 'the lump' a bit too visible. I like the kind that are a bit more loose-fitting, like cheerleader skirts minus the hideous colors. Slits up one or both sides is good, too.

- Shoes: Open-toed sandals is about my only requirement here. Other than that, the higher the better, preferrably with a platform & ankle strap. ^^ My dislike for pointy-toed shoes causes my interest in boots to be minimal.

Now, the whole hooker-wear thing is really just for me, because that's really the only person I dress for as a closet case. If I went out, I think I'd be going more for a sort of classy-yet-sexy fashion diva look.

ERIKA1963
01-27-2006, 06:27 PM
I've been wearing short skirts and stilleto's for years now, I'm starting to look at the more conservative side of me if there is one we'll have to wait and see. ERIKA1963 :o

ReginaK
01-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Business casual and sometimes... I hate saying it... Goth. :o

Jessica Sweet TV
01-27-2006, 08:12 PM
I guess, my dressing style is more into short skirts (not mini), very similar to teen fashion, MMM, maybe trying to deny I'm getting old.

Jodi
01-27-2006, 08:12 PM
I go for the classic taylored look. Coordinates for me as dresses are hard to get a great fit without tayloring. I like my heels, but go no higher than 4". I also enjoy wearing a nice taylored pair of pants for the right occasion. I also like blazers and cardigans as this tends to hide my lack of a femme figure.

Jodi

JCD568
01-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Hey darling

I'm much more keen on the floor length, flowing evening dresses/prom dresses and gowns. Soooo feminine and glamorous.

The business look is almost as good in my opinion. The sophisticated look can be such a turn-on as well.

Love and kisses

Joanna

xxx

Denise_Z
01-28-2006, 02:38 AM
I love suits, I think I have about a dozen or so. I also like sweater and skirts either as sets or mix and match. I also have three of four pair of side zip pants which I like, either with sweaters or some other kind of top when the weather is too ward for sweaters.

Melissa Ryan
01-28-2006, 03:12 AM
I love gypsy skirts! Feels awesome walking along a street, the beach, a river and feeling them flow around you legs! Way nice! The clothes that Wendy is wearing in her Avatar, are me! She looks so nice in the full pics! :)

louisianapeavy
01-28-2006, 03:41 AM
i like the hooker look shor skirts thigh highs boots n shiny topp

Pauline Wendy
01-28-2006, 04:41 AM
I simply adore anything with a full skirt, and I love masses of fluffy petticoats...not the most up-to-date look, but it feels great!

Melissa Ryan
01-28-2006, 04:43 AM
sounds nice!.......Pretty actually, I like feelin pretty...................love your work!:)

MandyTS
01-28-2006, 06:48 AM
Well I guess I don't fit in here... :doh:

I wear normal female clothing (pants, conservative shirts (I like a little lace though), I own 2 skirts total and I dislike high heels... and pantyhose, garter belts, etc. Hmmm... sometimes being a "girl" is not all about the clothing!

Mandy

jessbcuzz
01-28-2006, 08:45 AM
I love the mermaid style of dress. I don't own one, but would love to in the future.

Emma Brownings
01-28-2006, 10:53 AM
For me it depends on my mood.....

Most of the time I prefer business type outfits (suit, skirt/blouse) with 3 inch heels and modest makeup.

If I am feeling glam then its a long dress with higher heels, longer hair and 'evening' makeup.

However......if the 'tramp' in me shows her face then watch out.....tight/short skirts, sky high heels, enough makeup to sink the Titanic and...........:censor: :hiding: :yikes:

Audrey34
01-28-2006, 11:30 AM
I love wearing knee-length skirts and dresses. I usually wear long sleeve lacy collar blouses although now I tend to wear more short sleeve blouses with no collar at all. I'm also a big fan of 3" pumps, slingbacks and pantyhose (usually brown, black or white hose). I've tried walking in 4-5" heels and I can't do it.
-Audrey

MsJordan
01-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Definitely into the business/professional woman look. I love skirts, nice tops, suits, and dresses with hose and heels. I would love to try to work on a more trendy look but I don't want to give up my heels, hose, and skirts!!

Yael
01-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Love the long peasant/boho skirts with matching tops.

Does anyone know of a source for cotton petticoats -- I'm looking for something long enough to peek out under my skirts with frills and ruffles around the bottom.

pammiecd
01-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Although I'm 50, I like younger styles, short skirts, anklet socks w/heels. I'm kind of small in stature, 5'6 140, so I'm able to fit into these types of clothes.

samantha78
01-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Anything that spells sex with a man!!! thats the type of dress I like

samantha78
01-30-2006, 07:09 PM
anything that is sexy and spells sex with a handsome man!!! thats the kind of dress i like

connie rotten
01-30-2006, 07:34 PM
I love looking ****ty. Easy but not cheap. I guess I am a vamp at heart:censor: :doll:

Roxannecede
01-31-2006, 02:02 AM
I definately like the bad gyrl look,,,pvc,leather,big hair,too much make up ,corsettes,,high high heels,thigh high boots,oh my,,,the list goes on and on ! LOL

Christy
01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
This is easy, chiffon cocktail dresses, formal evening gowns or sheer blouses and above the knee skirts, from that point anything and everything except " long " skirts no way for this old gal.

Christy

MarieTS
01-31-2006, 08:49 PM
All-in-all, I like business wear too. But formal wear is classy and can therefore be very special and enjoyable. Much to my surprise I've discovered upscale casual wear (the sporty look) complements me and looks especialy good on me. So, to answer your question-- I luv it all! :)

AprilMae
01-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Mostly skirt and top seperates, jeans and slacks, I love leggings and big sweaters.(I miss the '80's I wish stirrups would come back). Heels with skirts, flats generally with pants, and strictly stockings or knee highs, or trouser socks. No regular socks when in fem attire. I like a lot of the Land's End stuff. haven't gotten into sleepwear..yet.

Petrina CD
01-31-2006, 09:22 PM
I like it all. I have a bussiness suit for when I want to try and really pass. and I have two pair of thigh-high's ( black and shiny), several skirts and dresses that range somewhere in between casual and ****y. Knee boots , ankle boots , pumps, black tights,black mini dress ,I love it all!!

Staci
01-31-2006, 10:11 PM
I am pretty flexible. I have a satin prom dress that I just love. It is a princess gown. I have a number of mini skirts and i love them too. I also have a regular black dress that is about knee length. I like it but maybe not my favorite. So either it is the special event long gown or the sexy mini for me.

Joanie
01-31-2006, 10:30 PM
What I would call the "dressy" look--skirts, blouses, dresses, all hemlines below the knee. High heep pumps, basically a conservative appearance.

Nicole Lee
02-02-2006, 07:48 AM
For me, since I'm 18 myself, it's definitely a " teen girl " appearance. I love clothes like tight short-sleeved tees, tank tops, very short miniskirts, and tight (but stretchy!) low-rise denim jeans ( preferably with no pockets in the back :D ). Anyone else into the same " teen chic " kind of attire? :D?

Sara Kat
02-02-2006, 08:33 AM
I seem to dress like any normal girl in my age group. Since I'm 23 then I tend to dress more like a late-teens/early 20s girl.

Nicole Lee
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
I seem to dress like any normal girl in my age group. Since I'm 23 then I tend to dress more like a late-teens/early 20s girl.
Cool! :) Any specific styles or brand names?

The juniors' section of a store is always my favorite! :)

Tiffany Anne 9954
02-05-2006, 01:06 PM
When it come to dressing I wear mostly dresses as I have a lot of dresses in my wardrobe. I find thier easey to put on and take off. I do own a number of tops, blouses, and skirts too but not as much as dresses.

Dresses RULE in my wonderland:)