PDA

View Full Version : Its a fact today's children have more resources to help make decisions, I'm so happy

Launa
11-15-2014, 08:51 AM
Everytime I see a young transitioning male or young gay adults having fun with all their friends it makes me so happy to see the world is changing for the better. I was watching a young trans male in the mall 2 weeks ago and his mom was with him. They both were having a good old time with people in the store. What really makes things so much better is when the parents are on board with helping them along their journey. I see this trend is changing fast as I belong to a couple of Facebook TG groups. It shows these young kids being able to transition at an early age with the help of their folks making life so much better for them and the world. In years to come I'm sure there is going to be less people transitioning or fighting GD issues so much later in life like myself. I have met so many CD's that have said if I were in todays day and age and had discovered themselves by knowing that they weren't alone that they would have transitioned. I don't know where I would be sitting on that TG scale but I'm sure I wouldn't be fighting it as bad as I am now.
Won't this be nice for the new generation and return the world.

Launa

bridget thronton
11-15-2014, 10:15 AM
It is good that parents feel they can parent and support trans children

Beverley Sims
11-16-2014, 03:43 AM
There is so much more information around these days that people feel less isolated in these matters than even five years ago.