PDA

View Full Version : Taking Stock

Deedee_tv
01-26-2006, 08:58 AM
My wife and I recently purchased a larger home with seperate walk-in closets in the master bedroom. Yesterday we had custom closet organizers installed. When the designer was here last week, I told him I needed room for 100 pairs of shoes. He about very suprised and said most men my age have less than 12 pairs. We came up with a plan and I now have room for about 70 pairs.

After installation, I had the chance to organize and count all of my shoes. I have 61 pairs of women's shoes and 8 pairs of men's. So the man in me is normal and the woman is a shoe freak. These are shoes I wear everyday regardless of how femme I am presenting, I just like womens shoes better than mens. My wife couldn't believe I had that many then I told her that wasn't all - I still am not going to display my heels and very feminine boots, we have children after all.

Is this about normal for you girls?

OK, I added a picture, hope you like.

Deedee

Julia Cross
01-26-2006, 09:12 AM
Perhaps a little obsessive, but harmless. I say enjoy yourself, and yes, women's shoes are so much nicer. Why not take a picture once you have them all organized and show us all.

Julia

uknowhoo
01-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Hi Deedee, and congratulations on your new home! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It seems like it's time for shoe shopping. I mean if you only have (61+8) 69 pairs of shoes and your closet holds 70, what are you waiting for?

As Julia said, we'd love to see a pic of that yummy closet full of shoes (don't worry if you can't get the drab shoes in frame though).

Hugs,

Tammi.

RenaCD
01-26-2006, 10:22 AM
You really need to go Shopping, You poor Dear!!:cry:
Hey wait Wendyme is on her way to Florida she can help!!:thumbsup:

renee k
01-26-2006, 10:30 AM
I would say your quite normal. I'm in the same ballpark as far as quanity. My girl friend has 100+ and shops for more. Just wish we where the same size. LOL!

Huggs, Renee